Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,164
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Meh, it ain't comfy to be in the shoes of the one that fucked up in spite of what was communicated about it either. It's like I get briefly glad about bringing things up for people to discuss about someone that ends up being dirty indeed in the end, but things won't change much it seems.

Anyways, waiting for some people to manifest more about as well. There's like 2-3 people sitting on their roles with not much justifying that at this point.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not like you can't do light jabs at teammates. Juviii was being more antagonistic towards him and he towards her, which at least makes me feel somewhat better about Juviii.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Need to know night actions of Hermit, Sam, Pom, Fartalla, Daws and Juv

As for me, I protected GrySun
You didn't follow through with protecting Farf the detective or Hermit the spy like you'd indicated doing yesterday? 🤔

Because I also targeted Gry.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I do have some spice ~ but I'm not the type to risk on a possible PGO, nope.
I didn't get to act - after the previous day, I was informed I'd be able to use an egg I started with, which had the effect of abilities that got used on me being redirected for a phase. Any role I'd have would get voided once the effect was in place.
That's certainly something 🤔
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You didn't follow through with protecting Farf the detective or Hermit the spy like you'd indicated doing yesterday? 🤔

Because I also targeted Gry.
Sam, till when you'll prolong your reveal? If you're sitting on a Doc claim that's something being evasive won't help endlessly.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@GrySun Unfortunately, it is too good to be true for the moment as I haven't gotten any feedback PMs on role learning yet.

As for there being no death last night, I think with both Gry's powerful role and the potential of stopping both him and me from using it, I find poisoning to be a very odd choice. I guess traitor recruitment is possible, but I don't know how likely that is.

If I had to guess, then the kill was either stopped or there's a traitor and I would think that traitor may be among the Shad voters.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sam, till when you'll prolong your reveal? If you're sitting on a Doc claim that's something being evasive won't help endlessly.
I'll spell out the obvious for everyone in a bit 👍
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
You didn't follow through with protecting Farf the detective or Hermit the spy like you'd indicated doing yesterday? 🤔
No. It was obvious Gry was the one to protect. He claimed prostitute early and Daws was learning for him(if he was being truthful) and needed one more night.

I was trying for a three way protection of Hermit, Farfalla(thinking she could be det) and Gry. I announced those two so mafia gets discouraged to target them. Protected the third.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I want to look back at votes, but my current top suspects are:

Tatsu
Katiii
Pommer
And Wojak
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Daws and Farfalla went up in the sus list.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Daws and Farfalla went up in the sus list.
Wow bro. That's crazy.

No. It was obvious Gry was the one to protect. He claimed prostitute early and Daws was learning for him(if he was being truthful) and needed one more night.

I was trying for a three way protection of Hermit, Farfalla(thinking she could be det) and Gry. I announced those two so mafia gets discouraged to target them. Protected the third.
You know what's crazier? Trying to implicate that someone else lied while talking about having just lied in the same post. That'd be so crazy. You know, if that were to happen. So crazy.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You didn't follow through with protecting Farf the detective or Hermit the spy like you'd indicated doing yesterday? 🤔

Because I also targeted Gry.
What is your role?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun Unfortunately, it is too good to be true for the moment as I haven't gotten any feedback PMs on role learning yet.

As for there being no death last night, I think with both Gry's powerful role and the potential of stopping both him and me from using it, I find poisoning to be a very odd choice. I guess traitor recruitment is possible, but I don't know how likely that is.

If I had to guess, then the kill was either stopped or there's a traitor and I would think that traitor may be among the Shad voters.
Poisoning wouldn't stop you from learning. So you're lying most likely.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Unless they have a 2nd Escort, Daws story is not possible.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You know what's crazier? Trying to implicate that someone else lied while talking about having just lied in the same post. That'd be so crazy. You know, if that were to happen. So crazy.
Since when is a person changing their mind "a lie"?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
No. It was obvious Gry was the one to protect. He claimed prostitute early and Daws was learning for him(if he was being truthful) and needed one more night.

I was trying for a three way protection of Hermit, Farfalla(thinking she could be det) and Gry. I announced those two so mafia gets discouraged to target them. Protected the third.
You didn't think that'd just mean other protective roles would then think Gry was the best option to protect while you covered one of the other two crucial roles? C'mon man...

I'm a Doctor and I've protected @GrySun both nights.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hm we don't know who Shad blocked N1 so that's in favor of Daws. Would they single out Daws as a N1 block though? There were like 2-3 apprentices, assumed at least, at the time. Hm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You didn't think that'd just mean other protective roles would then think Gry was the best option to protect while you covered one of the other two crucial roles? C'mon man...

I'm a Doctor and I've protected @GrySun both nights.
I blocked you this night, so outside of rather unlikely Poisoner theories you could be our killer-man.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I blocked you this night, so outside of rather unlikely Poisoner theories you could be our killer-man.
So you've gone 0/2 for good role usage then 😩 Good thing Wojak did protect you then
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
You didn't think that'd just mean other protective roles would then think Gry was the best option to protect while you covered one of the other two crucial roles? C'mon man...

I'm a Doctor and I've protected @GrySun both nights.
I don’t even know if any other protective roles exist, ever since Juv said Kat’s claim was April fool.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
What is your role?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Poisoning wouldn't stop you from learning. So you're lying most likely.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Unless they have a 2nd Escort, Daws story is not possible.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Since when is a person changing their mind "a lie"?
You misunderstand. I said poisoning would be an odd choice, meaning not likely.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
As things stand,

what would have happened if mafia targeted Gry while both me and Sam protected him? I would have died as bodyguard in that case, no?

if that’s the case then mafia either did not target Gry or got blocked. Which can also indicate Gry blocking Sam prevented a killing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

With this Sam high up in sus list too
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top