Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,163
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
As things stand,

what would have happened if mafia targeted Gry while both me and Sam protected him? I would have died as bodyguard in that case, no?

if that’s the case then mafia either did not target Gry or got blocked. Which can also indicate Gry blocking Sam prevented a killing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

With this Sam high up in sus list too
Yes you'd die or tank the poisoning or any such thing.

Good chance we have a Santa in this game btw. I received something strange last night.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Either Santa or someone magically passed an egg or whatnot.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Hm we don't know who Shad blocked N1 so that's in favor of Daws. Would they single out Daws as a N1 block though? There were like 2-3 apprentices, assumed at least, at the time. Hm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I blocked you this night, so outside of rather unlikely Poisoner theories you could be our killer-man.
In hindsight, I think I was and still am the only person claiming apprentice. It just sounded like others were hinting it.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Yes you'd die or tank the poisoning or any such thing.

Good chance we have a Santa in this game btw. I received something strange last night.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Either Santa or someone magically passed an egg or whatnot.
Someone passed you an egg?...

Some clarification on that seems apt. If it's a present and there's a TP, then that's information we should be certain about.

Can you clarify more or ask for clarification on what was received?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Yes you'd die or tank the poisoning or any such thing.

Good chance we have a Santa in this game btw. I received something strange last night.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Either Santa or someone magically passed an egg or whatnot.
Farfalla starting with an egg and you receiving an egg. Fartalla’s egg claim was rather elaborate. But she has experience of hosting games therefore creating such scenarios and using them for her benefit shouldn’t be too hard for her.

so what does you egg do?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also @SonOfDaws as someone who started the talks about eggs in day 1, what do you think about all the egg related development?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

In hindsight, I think I was and still am the only person claiming apprentice. It just sounded like others were hinting it.
Any reason you couldn’t learn Gry’s ability? You think Shad blocked you in N1?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

About Sam, he claimed active and then waited too long to claim his role which is doctor. As if he was waiting to see which active role would be a convenient claim.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lest we get too focused on sus players i.e. Sam, Daws and Farfalla, let us not forget about yesterdays sus i.e. Tatsumaki and those yet to give much info like Pom, Juv

so far trustworthy imo
Wojak - me
Gry - consistent claim and targeting
Hermit - consistent claim backed by Gry’s blocking
Digitaldude - less trustworthy than the previous ones. But consistent claims and got Shad lynched. If he was mafia, he wouldn’t have claimed investigator after shad, I think
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,787
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don’t even know if any other protective roles exist, ever since Juv said Kat’s claim was April fool.
Why do you think I said I had reasons other than how Kat/Juviii were playing that made me doubt them being town and also why I was sus of you for saying you had a protective role? I wasn't sure if you were going to fake my role or not, but with you being Bodyguard that makes you far less likely to be scum in my opinion.

As things stand,

what would have happened if mafia targeted Gry while both me and Sam protected him? I would have died as bodyguard in that case, no?

if that’s the case then mafia either did not target Gry or got blocked. Which can also indicate Gry blocking Sam prevented a killing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

With this Sam high up in sus list too
That's assuming that Gry is still prostitute and did block me. He could've had his role pirated.

Where do you think our missing kill is?
I think there's a chance you could've been pirated.

About Sam, he claimed active and then waited too long to claim his role which is doctor. As if he was waiting to see which active role would be a convenient claim.
I waited too long to claim? We already had one protective role (you) out in the open along with the Prostitute, an alleged second Detective and more, so why would I risk painting a needless target on my back for Night 2 when I could stay in the shadows and prevent a kill?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Assuming Sam is not the mafia killer: They had no strongman so they didn't go for me due to 2 protectors on me. They instead went for a kill on an investigative role, so either Hermit or Farfalla. They either used some egg shenanigans to survive or one was recruited and is now mafia.

Assuming Daws is real town apprentice: In that case Shad blocked him N1 or they have a 2nd Escort. Or Shad lost cointoss on me N1, but it would still block learning.

A lot is pretty far fetched here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Someone passed you an egg?...

Some clarification on that seems apt. If it's a present and there's a TP, then that's information we should be certain about.

Can you clarify more or ask for clarification on what was received?
Farfalla starting with an egg and you receiving an egg. Fartalla’s egg claim was rather elaborate. But she has experience of hosting games therefore creating such scenarios and using them for her benefit shouldn’t be too hard for her.

so what does you egg do?
I don't want to say what the thing I got does, and I can't describe the fluff or any of that. But it isn't a literal egg no, though I don't know GoT and what counts as an egg in it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Pompom also mentioned yesterday having a secondary role. And Farfalla made it sound like she started the game with her thing too. I only got mine recently on N2, so unless one of them magically passed to me whatever it is they have, then something christmass-y is afoot.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
That's assuming that Gry is still prostitute and did block me. He could've had his role pirated.
Even if Gry’s block failed, and mafia targeted him, I’d be dead in that case as I protected him as bodyguard. So his role getting pirated wouldn’t make any difference. If he was targeted I would be dead by now
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think there's a chance you could've been pirated.
Possible, though verifying it would waste a night on someone like Hermit or Farf who get results back, and whether it worked or not would be bad news either way.
Though then they still have 1 more member to perform a kill surely?

Shad screwed up with his role claim, so unless his buddies claimed already D2, they would take what happened to him to heart and thus be very careful about their claim methinks.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I waited too long to claim? We already had one protective role (you) out in the open along with the Prostitute, an alleged second Detective and more, so why would I risk painting a needless target on my back for Night 2 when I could stay in the shadows and prevent a kill?
I think you made it rather obvious D2 with one of your posts that you're a protective role of sorts, so it was only unclear whether you or wojak claim BG/Doc. And with Farf having a 2nd Det Doc becomes a safe-ish fake-claim due to naive or insane Doc.

No offense Sam but I'm unsure if we even have a Doc if they got no Strongman and we had BP. They'd have Janitor, Escort + something. Could be wrong but I'll have to keep you in mind as a possible liar.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,787
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Even if Gry’s block failed, and mafia targeted him, I’d be dead in that case as I protected him as bodyguard. So his role getting pirated wouldn’t make any difference. If he was targeted I would be dead by now
You're forgetting that I'm a doctor and also targeted Gry, preventing his kill. I'm assuming they had a Mafia Pirate and they opted to replace the roll they lost when Shad got lynched. It explains why neither you or Gry died, because I block that kill and Gry couldn't block me because his role was stolen.

Possible, though verifying it would waste a night on someone like Hermit or Farf who get results back, and whether it worked or not would be bad news either way.
Though then they still have 1 more member to perform a kill surely?

Shad screwed up with his role claim, so unless his buddies claimed already D2, they would take what happened to him to heart and thus be very careful about their claim methinks.
Well it's the only logical conclusion in my opinion. According to my notes, we're looking at:

Tatsu claims PGO
Juviii ???
Farf "Detective"
Daws "apprentice"
Pom ???
Hermit claims Spy
DD claims Investigator
Wojak claims Bodyguard
You're a prostitute
I'm a Doctor

There's a lot there that deserves some scrutiny imo. Juviii, Pom, Daws, DD, Tatsu, and Farf I'm sceptical of.

I think you made it rather obvious D2 with one of your posts that you're a protective role of sorts, so it was only unclear whether you or wojak claim BG/Doc. And with Farf having a 2nd Det Doc becomes a safe-ish fake-claim due to naive or insane Doc.

No offense Sam but I'm unsure if we even have a Doc if they got no Strongman and we had BP. They'd have Janitor, Escort + something. Could be wrong but I'll have to keep you in mind as a possible liar.
Yes, I did intend to make it obvious that I was protective of some kind, at least to you because you seemed very town as and thus I was happy to protect you for a 2nd night running. I understand that my claim can be fakeable but I think me being a doctor is a lot more believable than a convenient 3rd investigative role when we already have one spy and one det, and there's likely 3 mafia (2 with shad dead) + 1 third party out there.

If DD is Investigator, then assuming the TP is Santa because you got gifted, I'd assume one of the gifts has a chance of being Janitor?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
You're forgetting that I'm a doctor and also targeted Gry, preventing his kill. I'm assuming they had a Mafia Pirate and they opted to replace the roll they lost when Shad got lynched. It explains why neither you or Gry died, because I block that kill and Gry couldn't block me because his role was stolen.
If both of us protect Gry and Gry gets targeted, I still die. Gry getting pirated, doesn’t change anything here. And mafia either got a kill blocked or recruited someone.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And if we consider mafia had a kill blocked, we have Gry claiming he blocked you. No matter how we see it, it looks bad for you, Sam
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,787
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If both of us protect Gry and Gry gets targeted, I still die. Gry getting pirated, doesn’t change anything here. And mafia either got a kill blocked or recruited someone.
Wrong. I prevent the kill, so your role doesn't activate to protect Gry.

And if we consider mafia had a kill blocked, we have Gry claiming he blocked you. No matter how we see it, it looks bad for you, Sam
I believe that mafia have pirated Gry's role, meaning he can no longer block them. That means that last night, he couldn't block me and I was free to protect him from a kill. Because I protected him from a kill, that means that if you're bodyguard, your ability doesn't need to activate to protect him.

We need to be clinical with today's lynch. You railing for me to be lynched because you can't comprehend the sequence of events only lets mafia avoid the spotlight further and stops us from catching them and the third party.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hermit maybe has a useful result.

Assuming both Sam and wojak are legit, then all you two need to do is Doctor on wojak while wojak protects anyone else for extra safety. But like Sam said, plenty of other people to scrutinize today instead of harping on him only.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wrong. I prevent the kill, so your role doesn't activate to protect Gry.
Actually no, if both Doc and BG target same person, BG dies.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So yeah Pirate theory doesn‘t work else wojak would‘ve died. That‘s assuming they even went for me to begin with and not Hermit/Farf.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,787
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Actually no, if both Doc and BG target same person, BG dies.
Then maybe Wojak isn't BG after all 🤔
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So yeah Pirate theory doesn‘t work else wojak would‘ve died. That‘s assuming they even went for me to begin with and not Hermit/Farf.
This couldn't be host oversight could it?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Then maybe Wojak isn't BG after all 🤔
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



This couldn't be host oversight could it?
Possible but atm I‘m fine with wojak, he seems town.

Doubt it, it‘s not exactly a very confusing interaction, and with a full night to think on it they wouldn‘t get confused.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,787
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Possible but atm I‘m fine with wojak, he seems town.

Doubt it, it‘s not exactly a very confusing interaction, and with a full night to think on it they wouldn‘t get confused.
Hold Up Hol Horse, I'm searching for the interaction in the interactions list and I see nothing for this specific set of circumstances. Closest I see is that if it is two bodyguards then there is a coinflip to determine which one protects first and dies- if they did this for our situation I could've won the coin toss. Am I missing something that clearly states that the scenario I proposed couldn't of happened?

Doctor is also listed ahead of Bodyguard on the priority list- both Priority 2 but I could've been prioritised there.

Edit: Fixed typo
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hold Up Hol Horse, I'm searching for the interaction in the interactions list and I see nothing for this specific set of circumstances. Closest I see is that if it is two bodyguards then there is a coinflip to determine which one protects first and dies- if they did this for our situation I could've won the coin toss. Am I missing something that clearly states that the scenario I proposed couldn't of happened?

Doctor is also listed ahead of Bodyguard on the priority list- both Priority 2 but I could've been prioritised there.

Edit: Fixed typo
The exact case is not in the list but it‘s still pretty clear.

Does not protect from other actions like blocking and investigating, only from killing actions
Your protection thus stays on me instead of transferring to the BG, while any kill does not and goes onto the Bodyguard instead. I‘m protected but the Bodyguard isn‘t, kill goes to him so he dies.

I think the confusion is from you thinking that I need to be dying first for the BG effect to kick in, but all it needs is being targetted with a killing action. Hence why he saves from Poisoner too despite me not dying that night.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,787
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The exact case is not in the list but it‘s still pretty clear.



Your protection thus stays on me instead of transferring to the BG, while any kill does not and goes onto the Bodyguard instead. I‘m protected but the Bodyguard isn‘t, kill goes to him so he dies.

I think the confusion is from you thinking that I need to be dying first for the BG effect to kick in, but all it needs is being targetted with a killing action. Hence why he saves from Poisoner too despite me not dying that night.
Could your role have been stolen from you Night 1? Pirate is Priority 3 so I'd assume the steal comes after you successfully block Hermit? That then means they could've blocked Wojak Night 2 while you thought you blocked me, while this left me free to protect you from a kill?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But like Sam said, plenty of other people to scrutinize today instead of harping on him only.
Who do you distrust/doubt the most currently? I think the remaining scum are amongst Juviii, Tatsu, DD, Farf, Pom, and Daws.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Could your role have been stolen from you Night 1? Pirate is Priority 3 so I'd assume the steal comes after you successfully block Hermit? That then means they could've blocked Wojak Night 2 while you thought you blocked me, while this left me free to protect you from a kill?
Sure. Though generally Mafia Pirate was never used N1 from what I can remember, so this would be a big first. And my hint was too broad D1 for anyone to want it.

So Pirate option should be less likely than them somehow failing on Farf/Hermit, recruiting Farf/Hermit, or you lying.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who do you distrust/doubt the most currently? I think the remaining scum are amongst Juviii, Tatsu, DD, Farf, Pom, and Daws.
Isn‘t this like most of the players left?

Tatsu, Farf, Sam, Daws for me. Excluding Juviii and Pom for their interactions with Shad which didn‘t seem faked to me.

Though if there‘s a Santa many become a possibility, Hermit included.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
At this point pirate is a far fetched idea. Looks to me used by Sam to get out of this pinch
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top