Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘ll lean back for a while, give some air to others to voice themselves.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sure. Though generally Mafia Pirate was never used N1 from what I can remember, so this would be a big first. And my hint was too broad D1 for anyone to want it.

So Pirate option should be less likely than them somehow failing on Farf/Hermit, recruiting Farf/Hermit, or you lying.
That's the only working explanation I can see for no kill and Wojak not dying if he is indeed Bodyguard. Would also be a way to impact two of the best players out there (yourself and GB), so its a risky power play from them but the likely scenario.

Isn‘t this like most of the players left?

Tatsu, Farf, Sam, Daws for me. Excluding Juviii and Pom for their interactions with Shad which didn‘t seem faked to me.

Though if there‘s a Santa many become a possibility, Hermit included.
Yes, the remaining scum has to me amongst those in my opinion and I'm leaning towards Tatsu (PGO easily faked), Farf (uncontestable 2nd det claim), Juviii, and Pom for suspects.

At this point pirate is a far fetched idea. Looks to me used by Sam to get out of this pinch
How is pirate farfetched? Sure, doubt the Pirate theory if you have to but do you really think Bodyguard would be the sole protective role in a game like this?
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Bom dia.

Surprised at the lack of deaths, I thought one of me, Sam or Farfalla would be dead.

But yes, I did get a result last night. I'll reveal it in time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That apprentice claim is starting to seem very flaky to me tbh.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
do you really think Bodyguard would be the sole protective role in a game like this?
That’s what I’m starting to think tbh. Townies are loaded with role therefore some claims will have to be false
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Two more mafias and a Santa that’s what left I think. The game is in the balance for us
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Tyrion, I was starting to trust you yesterday but you are slowly growing untrustworthy again :mono
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who was your N1 target again?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Said that yesterday it was Kat/Juv. Also stated the reason
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That’s what I’m starting to think tbh. Townies are loaded with role therefore some claims will have to be false
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Two more mafias and a Santa that’s what left I think. The game is in the balance for us
So you're starting to angle towards lynching the Doctor? :lmao

I think you'll come to believe that I'm possibly correct on the mafia pirate theory if you're town.

One candidate for the mafia pirate is Daws. He claimed apprentice and that he would learn from Gry:

Gry was my first instinct
This is important because for my theory to be correct, Gry's role had to be stolen night 1. Here we have someone that's claimed apprentice, and wanted to be seen targeting Gry night 1:

That's interesting. I'm actually hoping to hear about someone targeting me.
That would indeed confirm he did something to Gry, wouldn't it? Now of course, for his Night 2 target he did say:

My N2 target is likely to be Gry
Why use "likely" when at this point Gry had already revealed he was prostitute, and would be a safe role to learn from once again? Because it gives him wiggle room to for what he could eventually say, be it "he changed his mind", when he actually could've stolen Gry's role N1 and then decided to use that role to block someone else Night 2. This is also why it is easy for him to then also say he didn't get any results from trying to learn, extending that facade.

Just food for thought 🤔

Edit: typo
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Good morning.
I have no role, I'm townie. Check game 93, the game I was alluring too. Would be nice dying instead of someone else more important but too many good roles for that (Kat was probably trying to die instead of someone stronger seeing how she lied about having a good role, which was still very mean). I have a feeling I'm DM, a town trap would make sense. Do with that what you may.

Now I gotta say I do not trust in Sam at all. First of all, one of the good roles gotta be a lie cause town seems to have too good roles for such small game, second the block this night. Third I don't like how he asked Gry and Farf for their opinion, sounded like trying to get validation from people with influence in town before getting a scapegoat.

If there is a Santa, maybe Daws, he was going on about the eggs, but stating they were apprentices instead. Though I dunno how that would have helped him much, but I see him connected to the eggs on my mind cause of that. The not being able to learn helps with the theory so there's that. It's a new info, I gotta check on that better to get my thoughts more organized.

She's usually forgettable but let's not forget about Tatsu and her barely used role claim. I like the role and all but no one ever even uses it and with a BP in game I don't see it.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Good morning.
I have no role, I'm townie. Check game 93, the game I was alluring too. Would be nice dying instead of someone else more important but too many good roles for that (Kat was probably trying to die instead of someone stronger seeing how she lied about having a good role, which was still very mean). I have a feeling I'm DM, a town trap would make sense. Do with that what you may.
All that evasiveness just for that? :nah

Now I gotta say I do not trust in Sam at all. First of all, one of the good roles gotta be a lie cause town seems to have too good roles for such small game, second the block this night. Third I don't like how he asked Gry and Farf for their opinion, sounded like trying to get validation from people with influence in town before getting a scapegoat.
First Townie and now this? You cannot be serious :lmao
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I'm very serious, mind you.

Your thoughts on Daws and Farf?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
One candidate for the mafia pirate is Daws. He claimed apprentice and that he would learn from Gry:
Then he’d claim that he learnt from Gary and block xyz player at night. And he would be able to do that too. He wouldn’t risk claiming that he got no dm
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
A pirate just doesnt make sense for such a small game. An apprentice as well. The apprentice will barely have time to use their newly acquired role since this game probably won't even last 5 days.

I'm fine with offing one of Tatsumaki, Daws or Wojak today.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Daws could be Santa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Farfalla and Juv are sus

We need to know night actions of tatsumaki and Pom
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Daws could be Santa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Farfalla and Juv are sus

We need to know night actions of tatsumaki and Pom
Tatsu claim doesn't have night actions. Pom definitely needs to speak today.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
Very interesting new infos.

I'm not sure I understand or believe the far fetched pirate theories honestly.

Daws case is weird, he's a good player, the kind that would get blocked but would mafia block him on N1 when they don't know who he'll try to learn from ? And on N2 the escort was already dead.

Juvii's reveal is quite underwhelming so I'll keep her on my sus list.

About the "eggs" why would the host call Santa's gifts eggs ? Just for the lore ?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wth, why are you guys debating if wojak would die or not with a doc protection in place during a kill, wasn't Sam blocked anyways? His action never resulted in anything to begin with. Three so called legit heads that can't just account their basic role effects and tell wojak would be 100% dead...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I guess I'm confirmed by now. Perhaps mafia recruited a traitor hmmm. I doubt there is any poisoner. Also my theory that mafia has no janitor seems likely now after shad death, gonna read the thread.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wth, why are you guys debating if wojak would die or not with a doc protection in place during a kill, wasn't Sam blocked anyways? His action never resulted in anything to begin with. Three so called legit heads that can't just account their basic role effects and tell wojak would be 100% dead...
Because that line of thinking used the assumption Sam put forth about me having been pirated.
Weird that instead of reading properly you go for a jab at three so called legit heads instead but alright..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess I'm confirmed by now. Perhaps mafia recruited a traitor hmmm. I doubt there is any poisoner. Also my theory that mafia has no janitor seems likely now after shad death, gonna read the thread.
Any chance you‘d intentionally counter claim Shad for trust post-recruitment as Traitor?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I want to look back at votes, but my current top suspects are:

Tatsu
Katiii
Pommer
And Wojak
Of those I'd take me out and put Juviii instead, but agree with the rest, specially tatsu an wojak because of their claims.

Pompom also mentioned yesterday having a secondary role. And Farfalla made it sound like she started the game with her thing too. I only got mine recently on N2, so unless one of them magically passed to me whatever it is they have, then something christmass-y is afoot.
Yes indeed and my theory is that there's a third option to why someone didn't die last night, rather than a poisoner or you blocking correct it could be that mafia wasted a kill on me thinking I'm traitor because I boldly claimed a secondary :XD and if that happened it'd be fun, because that's what I've been trying to get at since D1.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
So you're starting to angle towards lynching the Doctor? :lmao
I don't even think there is a town doc as things stand right now. Also, can you state whom did you save in night one?

I think you'll come to believe that I'm possibly correct on the mafia pirate theory if you're town.
Mafia pirate theory adds nothing to the game so far other than giving you a route to avoid suspicion. I strongly think this is something you cooked up you find a way out.


Let us consider the things from the beginning,
Let's make these assumptions, you are doc, I'm bodyguard and Gry is prostitute.
And consider a fact that is no one died last night.

You and I both protected Gry and Gry blocked you. Which could only mean Mafia targeted someone else and that person either got recruited or got saved by some egg shenanigans. I think this is rather unlikely.

Gry was supposed to be number1 target for mafia. If I were among the scums, I would have urged my team to take out Gry or Farfalla(considering she's not my teammate, which would increase her possibility of being a det) and if available would have used strongman on him.

Now let's change the assumption a bit. Gry remains Prostitute and I remain bodyguard. Remove you from the assumption. Mind you, I'm not assuming you're mafia. Not yet.

The fact remains the same. Mafia could not kill anyone. Which certainly indicates the possibility that the kill got blocked. The pirate or poisoner theory doesn't hold much weight because, If Gry was targeted, then I'd have died. That's why I think if Daws was poisoned(I don't trust his claim yet), it had to be in N1 not N2. If mafia kill got blocked, I certainly think Gry himself did it by blocking you.

Unless we get some new info, I do not see anyone more sus than you at this moment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top