Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,163
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I protected Hermit last night.

I fully expect Wojak to go "ur copying me" when he reads this and try to run a mislynch on me so it is what it is.

I have my doubts about Farf being 2nd Det, she'd of been an easier and dare I say more important target than DD who was essentially a lame duck until there was a Janitor usage, but perhaps they thought protection would be spread out better. Still don't trust Tatsu, and I'm wondering what'll come of Daws' efforts today too.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also I‘m wondering, who would Pom target on N1? She said Tatsu N1 but was that the truth?

Tatsu didn‘t mention obtaining a gift so this would mean Tatsu is mafia and lied to keep the info to herself.

But, would Santa be honest about both targets? She had to admit to targeting me because of Spy result, but also being truthful about her N1 target would be very risky.

So I am currently thinking she lied to not admit to being Santa. Perhaps she gifted according to who she likes, and she gifted Farf N1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I protected Hermit last night.

I fully expect Wojak to go "ur copying me" when he reads this and try to run a mislynch on me so it is what it is.

I have my doubts about Farf being 2nd Det, she'd of been an easier and dare I say more important target than DD who was essentially a lame duck until there was a Janitor usage, but perhaps they thought protection would be spread out better. Still don't trust Tatsu, and I'm wondering what'll come of Daws' efforts today too.
Kinda suspicious Sam.
Isn‘t protecting Hermit a waste if wojak is already protecting him, and you should either protect Wojak or someone else?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Kinda suspicious Sam.
Isn‘t protecting Hermit a waste if wojak is already protecting him, and you should either protect Wojak or someone else?
Not necessarily, I'd rather protect someone I trust rather than someone who I don't
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not necessarily, I'd rather protect someone I trust rather than someone who I don't
But this still doesn‘t sound very logical to me. What‘s the worst case of not protecting Hermit?

If Hermit dies then we know Wojak is mafia, a very good trade with 2 scums left.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
But this still doesn‘t sound very logical to me. What‘s the worst case of not protecting Hermit?

If Hermit dies then we know Wojak is mafia, a very good trade with 2 scums left.
Spy is our best chance of catching scum in the act, hence he's a priority to be protected. That's what mattered most to me when making my decision, and doubly so when I have doubts over Wojak being bodyguard, let alone following through with what he said. Call it a bad play, call it paranoia but the spy being alive had to be guaranteed so I protected him.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I just hope hermit has targeted one of us, Sam. With this goodnight
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Killing an investigator who's done nothing all game, sounds about right....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Got a result last night but im withholding it for now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GrySun Does spy targetting a PGO still get them killed? :hmm
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun Does spy targetting a PGO still get them killed? :hmm
Anyone who is the first to touch PGO dies. Only exception are people with nightkill immunity like a guy protected by Doctor or game mechanic.

In Tatsu‘s case it‘s unclear if she‘s lying or if Pom already „tanked“ her shot.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,686
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah Idk why I started with something that could stand out, if it's a Santa twitch so it could have better chances to win by only delivering 4 gifts or what. Right now we should be 7 vs 2 or 6 vs 3 depending on how mafia started and/or how things went, which could be quite tight for a Santa (considerable possibility of game not reaching N5 if it's a 6 vs 3 situation now, for example). In any case, as I said yday even when I was comparing my case to Bias: Idk, only know what I started with.

If you wanna lynch me, so be it. As I said, it hasn't been comfortable and I won't argue myself to death with warnings. But I do have news for you guys to take into consideration: I got guilty on DD, which puts Sam as scum. Yeah yeah yeah "oh nice you targeted the person that died" wtv, wanted to look for a more optimum way to find out about my sanity while checking on someone I'm still not 100% about. If I get lynched or not, I'll say it paid off - if I die now or later there's a mapped scum in front of town.

Juggling with work during business time but I'm playing whenever I get breaks. Got some time now during lunch time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah vote kill Sam
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also didn't want to say it yday but considered another thing about Daws on his lack of learning but I wanna hear him first.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah Idk why I started with something that could stand out, if it's a Santa twitch so it could have better chances to win by only delivering 4 gifts or what. Right now we should be 7 vs 2 or 6 vs 3 depending on how mafia started and/or how things went, which could be quite tight for a Santa (considerable possibility of game not reaching N5 if it's a 6 vs 3 situation now, for example). In any case, as I said yday even when I was comparing my case to Bias: Idk, only know what I started with.

If you wanna lynch me, so be it. As I said, it hasn't been comfortable and I won't argue myself to death with warnings. But I do have news for you guys to take into consideration: I got guilty on DD, which puts Sam as scum. Yeah yeah yeah "oh nice you targeted the person that died" wtv, wanted to look for a more optimum way to find out about my sanity while checking on someone I'm still not 100% about. If I get lynched or not, I'll say it paid off - if I die now or later there's a mapped scum in front of town.

Juggling with work during business time but I'm playing whenever I get breaks. Got some time now during lunch time.
Votekill Farf

:lmao Okay Mafioso
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I would lynch Daws today.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So we have Samuel vs Farfalla
Personally, I think Farf's lying with her role. Claiming Det after the real Det died is easy because the claim is uncontestable. Whether Farf is Mafia Det and making the claim like that, or she was traitor and claimed it to get recruited Night 2 by the scums remains to be seen but she is untrustworthy. If she was traitor then it explains the no kill for N2. Lying about the egg also gives her an excuse to not have produced a result for N2.

I also think that two dets + spy + investigator is a bit much for town in a 13 player game when apprentice also apparently exists, so the 2nd det is likely to be fake.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,686
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I do think Daws is stalling but I'm not comfy it ain't Tatsu or Juvs either. We'll, there's one for sure among them, maybe 2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh I miscalc'd, it's 6 - 2 or 5 - 3 likely
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votekill Farf

:lmao Okay Mafioso
Ain't you cute tut tut
Will you be a darling and tell me if I use my mins to read your posts again will I get a good lead on your team?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Personally, I think Farf's lying with her role. Claiming Det after the real Det died is easy because the claim is uncontestable. Whether Farf is Mafia Det and making the claim like that, or she was traitor and claimed it to get recruited Night 2 by the scums remains to be seen but she is untrustworthy. If she was traitor then it explains the no kill for N2. Lying about the egg also gives her an excuse to not have produced a result for N2.

I also think that two dets + spy + investigator is a bit much for town in a 13 player game when apprentice also apparently exists, so the 2nd det is likely to be fake.
And how's that different from Daws being able to copy a BP a BG or a Doc if you're all legit, grating town 4+ protections against seemly a single mafia team and a non lethal Santa? At least investigatives serve town against all scums, if they don't have bs sanities. Excluded PGO due to obvious reasons.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Samuel fishy stuff:
  • I blocked him N2 and we had no kill happen.
  • Doc in a game with BG claim, BP, secondary BP, Santa kill immunity gifts, Prostitute.
  • Changed his mind several times about wojak being trustworthy or not.
  • Claimed his protective role after wojak
Farfalla fishy stuff:
  • Avatar fiasco tying her to Tatsumaki, who is still alive so we don‘t know if it‘s relevant.
  • Unique secondary role with Shad death trigger.
  • 2nd Det with existing Det and Spy.
  • Conveniently targeted dead player and couldn‘t use role 1 night.
Disclaimer that these are just some summaries, they‘re neither complete nor take into account much voting/posting history, just what‘s from the top of my head.

Both have very convenient things going for them in terms of how they acted and what they did. So outside of us rereading their posts and each of us making up our mind who to trust, the townie among them will have to try and convince us best.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ain't you cute tut tut
Will you be a darling and tell me if I use my mins to read your posts again will I get a good lead on your team?
There's nothing to find because I'm a Doctor. Only way you'd get shit in my posts is if you printed them out and wiped your arse with them.

And how's that different from Daws being able to copy a BP a BG or a Doc if you're all legit, grating town 4+ protections against seemly a single mafia team and a non lethal Santa? At least investigatives serve town against all scums, if they don't have bs sanities. Excluded PGO due to obvious reasons.
Because it isn't. There can't be multiple dets just like there can't be so many protective roles hence why I think your 2nd Det and Wojak's bodyguard could be stinky.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If Farf is mafia the teammate is most likely Tatsumaki.
If Sam is mafia the teammate could be anyone.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
  • Doc in a game with BG claim, BP, secondary BP, Santa kill immunity gifts, Prostitute.
  • Claimed his protective role after wojak
That's assuming Wojak is legit :cookiehand

I still think a recruitment N2 is your answer to there being no kill N2.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Ok, going to compile my thoughts into a single paragraph (I've never done this before, and again, this is all based on my personal opinion. If I mess up and end up costing town the game, make sure to tell my cats I left my will in the top drawer)

Imo, the last remaining Mafia are Farfalla, Daws and/or Wojak.

Sam is telling the truth. He did target me last night, he was my target. And he used his night action on me. He can't be Mafia because if he was, Wojak would be dead for supposedly bodyguarding me. So this confirmed to me that yes he is the doctor (Feel free to argue against this with any scenarios I might have missed out on). My initial target was going to be Daws but I changed to Samuel at the end since I did think he was lying the last day.

A doctor + bodyguard in a game with two bulletproofs is too much. There is a chance that both Wojak and Samuel are both townies, but that basically means that Daws is the Mafia (Every scenario basically points to him as being scum). An apprentice in a game this small does not make sense at all, I have maintained this since the last day.

That whole Wojak and Samuel constantly overlapping the same targets is a bit iffy, not gonna lie.

My two ideal lynch targets for the day are Farfalla and Daws. Investigator + detective is already enough for such a small game. Two detectives do not make sense.

Again, this is all my assumptions based on last night. Gonna wait for all the others to show up and discuss who the better lynch target for the day is.

If a townie is lynched today the game is basically won by Mafia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top