Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,175
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Recruitment the most logical option no? I don't see any other legitimate possibility at this point.
Probably, but who? Unless they noticed a person by the way they posted or voted, best N2 target for mafia would have been either me(with like 2 protectors claiming they’d protect me), Daws(Apprentice) and Farfalla(Det claim).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There is also DD being poisoned N2, but Poisoner Escort + Janitor is weird.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Juviii, Tatsu and Daws have yet to appear and give us their thoughts, so I‘ll wait for them for now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Farf has going for her also that she did try and lead people onto Shad. Which is something mafias can do as well, but a dangerous game to play with one‘s Escort.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Recruitment couldn't have been on me, Hermit or Gry if we'd simply believe people (Gry was protected, me and Hermit would have to fake results and if wouldn't believe our stances). Could have been on Sam, wojak, Juvs, Daws (that simply didn't learn the role - or in this case, lost the role), Tatsu (weirdest scenario ever where she'd be town that lost PGO to BP Santa and then got recruited). I couldn't properly check what Sam has been saying about who he thinks that person is since he's a recruitment defender.

Gry mentioned the failure cases alrdy: blocked Sam, target on Bia, can't think of anything else.

It wasn't poison unless you wanna believe DD got poisoned and then we'll have a N3 death next - looks weird for mafia to postpone kills like that at the stage.

So I lean towards a Daws / Juvs recruitment (based on their claims) or a block on Sam.

I got 5 mins before I have to come back later.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Probably, but who? Unless they noticed a person by the way they posted or voted, best N2 target for mafia would have been either me(with like 2 protectors claiming they’d protect me), Daws(Apprentice) and Farfalla(Det claim).
Don't forget that Juvs claimed vanilla, tho.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Farf has going for her also that she did try and lead people onto Shad. Which is something mafias can do as well, but a dangerous game to play with one‘s Escort.
Uh, a dangerous play with one's escort on D1/2 and try :hmph lemme adjust that for you
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
PGO Traitor is a fun combo actually. PGO must rush to bait a good townie role like Det to check them, then get recruited afterwards. Probably hard to play.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,802
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Probably, but who? Unless they noticed a person by the way they posted or voted, best N2 target for mafia would have been either me(with like 2 protectors claiming they’d protect me), Daws(Apprentice) and Farfalla(Det claim).
Farf. Day 1 Lakhan said he'd never had his role before, and I see he was a Detective in Game #80 (FGO) so maybe he/Farf were traitor and Farf claimed Det to get recruited?

Wojak is an option but he could just be a red of some kind.

Farf has going for her also that she did try and lead people onto Shad. Which is something mafias can do as well, but a dangerous game to play with one‘s Escort.
That's D2 though; lynching a scum can also be a means of trying to get targeted by mafia and be recruited and would coincide with no N2 kill if she was indeed recruited.

___________

Gonna head to bed now o7
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Farf. Day 1 Lakhan said he'd never had his role before, and I see he was a Detective in Game #80 (FGO) so maybe he/Farf were traitor and Farf claimed Det to get recruited?
Wow now you're using lies to try to survive o.o He wasn't a Det in game 80?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gotta bbl
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
About to end my very brief lunch, but I can confirm that we are in fact moving.

Got my new Night Job on the street corner with Gry
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
That's only true if you know the blocks. Daws is sitting on a claim you didn't check.
Oh, I am probably going to vote him. That apprentice claim is nonsense no matter how you look at it.

1. They recruited someone? Who? They wouldn‘t try for Wojak so he‘d have to have correctly predicted the mafia‘s kill and target that person to become recruited.
Why wouldn't they try for him? He hinted at a protective role day 2, he is a perfect kill candidate for that same night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There is also DD being poisoned N2, but Poisoner Escort + Janitor is weird.
If this is the case then Samuel might have targeted me to poison me? The kill would still be delayed, right?

N1- DD poisoned, GB killed to frame Tatsu and set her up for a D2 lynch
N2- Wojak targeted and recruited, hence the lack of a kill. Gry poisoned but survives due to his egg, which he reveals the ability of the next day.
N3- DD dies due to the poison, Im poisoned. You blocked a kill.

It's Poisoner, Escort + Strongman, with Janitor as one of the eggs.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh, I am probably going to vote him. That apprentice claim is nonsense no matter how you look at it.


Why wouldn't they try for him? He hinted at a protective role day 2, he is a perfect kill candidate for that same night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


If this is the case then Samuel might have targeted me to poison me? The kill would still be delayed, right?

N1- DD poisoned, GB killed to frame Tatsu and set her up for a D2 lynch
N2- Wojak targeted and recruited, hence the lack of a kill. Gry poisoned but survives due to his egg, which he reveals the ability of the next day.
N3- DD dies due to the poison, Im poisoned. You blocked a kill.

It's Poisoner, Escort + Strongman, with Janitor as one of the eggs.
No they cannot poison and kill on same night.
Still works though:
n1 kill GB
n2 poison DD
n3 poison Hermit, DD dies from poison

But it‘s weird and unlikely given the existence of Investigator.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why wouldn't they try for him? He hinted at a protective role day 2, he is a perfect kill candidate for that same night.
It‘s not as high impact as roles that confirm self or other players so I‘d think the other 3 would get killed first. But who knows.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
It wasn't poison unless you wanna believe DD got poisoned and then we'll have a N3 death next - looks weird for mafia to postpone kills like that at the stage.
Poisoner can still kill normally iirc. If you dont use the poison it would still be a normal kill. Unless I am wrong :hmm
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If Farf is lynched and dies mafia, Sam is legit so this frees up Hermit to check on Daws and who he is blocking with his new prostitute powers.
If she dies town Sam is scum but Hermit can still check Daws while being protected by Wojak.

Lynching Sam is similar, but the worst case is weaker than with Farf hm.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
If she dies town Sam is scum but Hermit can still check Daws while being protected by Wojak.
This is our last day phase if she dies town. I subscribe to the 5-3 theory, there's three Mafia vs 5 of us townies.

Really cant afford any mislynches.

If Farf is lynched and dies mafia, Sam is legit so this frees up Hermit to check on Daws and who he is blocking with his new prostitute powers.
Wait you actually trust Daws? :blink
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,802
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If Farf is lynched and dies mafia, Sam is legit so this frees up Hermit to check on Daws and who he is blocking with his new prostitute powers.
If she dies town Sam is scum but Hermit can still check Daws while being protected by Wojak.

Lynching Sam is similar, but the worst case is weaker than with Farf hm.
Checked the thread again after my shower but let me say this: If you lynch me Hermit has no more protection and you're looking at 4 town v 3 mafia (assuming night 2 recruit and that wojak isn't legit) for Night 4 and beyond.

A recruit is the most logical answer for no kills in N2, and Farf fits that bill the most given she claimed a dead role and the guy she targeted last night ended up dead so it's an easy "wahey this confirms me as sane, this other result I faked makes this dude sus"

Its very stinky and I think she has to be the lynch for today. When she turns red, that'll make the proceedings following that a lot clearer in who else is scum.

Good night for real.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This is our last day phase if she dies town. I subscribe to the 5-3 theory, there's three Mafia vs 5 of us townies.

Really cant afford any mislynches.
So who are the 3? You think Farf, Daws + Wojak?
If you think that then I don‘t know why not go for the safer lynch which is Farf?

Wait you actually trust Daws? :blink
Not, but I don‘t particularly distrust him more than Tatsumaki or Juviii even, so I don‘t see where your confidence about him is from. He hasn‘t been very active past.. D1? But other than that he‘s playing his claim, indistinguishable from Tatsu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There‘s the odds also that Hermit was recruited N2, as all protections were on me that night, and since then he‘s just collaborating with Sam.. But I‘m getting too conspiracy here, mainly because I still have trouble believing Sam.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
There‘s plenty of time, I‘ll see to it to reread some posts while waiting for other players to appear and do some thinking as well.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
By D2 Sam had alrdy said he had an active role that he "happily acknowledged" it was used on you.
Not a wild guess he could say Doc, said it myself when D3 started and he called it obvious himself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Bleh, sure there are lots of hours ahead but funnily Juvs, Tatsu and Daws post so lil it's often been some waiting game thing with them.
And before they all get annoyed with the comment, I hope they'll be reasonable to acknowledge that we've had so many scums benefiting from that in many MGs that I feel obliged to poke them, especially if I could be my last day... It's a "number moment" where you'd expect townies to try to debate things as much as they can, so let's hope their posts are worthy it.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
What an eventful day. Sorry, not showering in free time lately.

Gathering the scenarios to gather my thoughts here:

1.Farf is scum trying to frame Sam at the expense of her death tomorrow.
2.Sam is scum and targeted Hermit with a non killing action. Mafia doc would only make sense if Pom was handing bombs or Tatsu is legit. M.Det pretending to target him with doc in case he was spyed on? But he could have done so with Wojak too.

3. Hermit is traitor. In this theory, it wouldn't be wise for Hermit to come out to help a teammate considering he is the most trusted and if we lynch Farf and she's legit the trust he built would go for naught. Well there's still ways to defend himself but he would certainly be less trusted. Unlikely.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Bleh, sure there are lots of hours ahead but funnily Juvs, Tatsu and Daws post so lil it's often been some waiting game thing with them.
And before they all get annoyed with the comment, I hope they'll be reasonable to acknowledge that we've had so many scums benefiting from that in many MGs that I feel obliged to poke them, especially if I could be my last day... It's a "number moment" where you'd expect townies to try to debate things as much as they can, so let's hope their posts are worthy it.
There is a reason why I am a sub and not a player to begin with. I didn't think I would have the time to play or at least play properly, so I didn't sign up but then @Erinyes tricked me into being a sub kinda.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I do have some spice ~ but I'm not the type to risk on a possible PGO, nope.
I didn't get to act - after the previous day, I was informed I'd be able to use an egg I started with, which had the effect of abilities that got used on me being redirected for a phase. Any role I'd have would get voided once the effect was in place.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah a good thing about Shad being Escort is that I can stop being paranoid about you as the usual drift.
How long did your egg last? You got it and it would only work if people targeted you that night? Is that it?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You didn't follow through with protecting Farf the detective or Hermit the spy like you'd indicated doing yesterday? 🤔

Because I also targeted Gry.
Interesting that Sam remembered wojak‘s post so well about who he‘d protect. Almost like they discussed who‘s safe to attempt to kill at night and jsed wojak‘s post in their considerations? :grumble
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If I had to guess, then the kill was either stopped or there's a traitor and I would think that traitor may be among the Shad voters.
This reads so dry. Nearly everyone, like 8 or 9 people, voted Shad.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I regret rereading the old D1-D2 posts. This hasn‘t helped, if anything it made me more confused on who it is. Mafia did beautifully at blending in.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Interesting that Sam remembered wojak‘s post so well about who he‘d protect. Almost like they discussed who‘s safe to attempt to kill at night and jsed wojak‘s post in their considerations? :grumble
Actually nvm, this also fits from pov of Doctor claim, he found out earlier that day that wojak is protective role so he'd pay attention to not overlap targets.

Still, he didn't trust Wojak at that point in time, so letting him care for both Spy and Det safeties is still questionable.

This is hard.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
This is hard.
Who did you block? I thought it was Daws and you were waiting for him to post so you could rat him out so now I dont even know anymore.

Or we have to wait a bit longer for you to reveal?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Who did you block? I thought it was Daws and you were waiting for him to post so you could rat him out so now I dont even know anymore.

Or we have to wait a bit longer for you to reveal?
Doesn't help us since kill wasn't blocked. I tried to block Juviii and kill still happened.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top