Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
Okay so
Farf attacked Sam with det results
Hermit counters with spy results
Hmmmmm
so Farf is last ditch attempt trying to frame Sam or Sam targeted Hermit with non killing action. Given that I exist mafia doc seems like a possibility to me + easy trap to look like town doc and confuse spy but still...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We obviously should settle the Sam and Farf problem but I'll still say that I agree with Hermit about Daws, he bought himself 4 NIGHTS with his apprentice claim, which is huge in such a small game.
But well we'll get our answer next night phase since we're already there.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
This reads so dry. Nearly everyone, like 8 or 9 people, voted Shad.
Wait a minute, sorry, I was and am rather tired. Iirc, I meant to say DD voters: I think the DD voters are worth looking at more.

This is... of course more obvious now, but after a quick skimming of the thread, I haven't seen much if that done yet.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Shad vote pattern:

Both Sam (#18) and Farf (#88) voted Shad on D1 ironically.

Then on D2 Farf was the second to vote Shad,(#272) Sam was 7th (#301) (Australian timezone might need to be considered) followed by Wojak who locked it.

Wait a minute, sorry, I was and am rather tired. Iirc, I meant to say DD voters: I think the DD voters are worth looking at more.

This is... of course more obvious now, but after a quick skimming of the thread, I haven't seen much if that done yet.
The only ones who voted DD were Shad and Pom.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Oh, I guess there's just one person left among the three now:

Wojak.

I'm voting yet, but the man has been suspect for days and hasn't done much to change my mind on him.

Tatsu is another easy vote and so is Katiii

Plain "Townie" isn't a doesn't role that exactly inspires confidence and then there's still the killing role hints that were totally an April Fool's joke that Juviii was in on and could tell us about or something I guess.

As for my own record, I vouched for DD early when I thought he had my own role and that it was the game mechanic, early revealed my role, was the first voter on Pom, and voted Shad too. Enough said.

I'll be back after work to cast my vote and address any new developments of note.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shad vote pattern:

Both Sam (#18) and Farf (#88) voted Shad on D1 ironically.

Then on D2 Farf was the second to vote Shad,(#272) Sam was 7th (#301) (Australian timezone might need to be considered) followed by Wojak who locked it.



The only ones who voted DD were Shad and Pom.
Forgot D1
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Plain "Townie" isn't a doesn't role that exactly inspires confidence and then there's still the killing role hints that were totally an April Fool's joke that Juviii was in on and could tell us about or something I guess.
She never hinted a killing role...
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
!votekill Daws

This Sam and Farfalla thing can be discussed later. There's still 2 other Mafia to worry about. Mr Jon Snow is one of them.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
!votekill Daws

This Sam and Farfalla thing can be discussed later. There's still 2 other Mafia to worry about. Mr Jon Snow is one of them.
I also think Daws is scum but rationally speaking he could also prove himself tonight ? I mean we already let him free for 3 nights.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
How long did your egg last? You got it and it would only work if people targeted you that night? Is that it?
Yeah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Even if it means I'll die I have to agree with what Tatsu said
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait a minute, sorry, I was and am rather tired. Iirc, I meant to say DD voters: I think the DD voters are worth looking at more.

This is... of course more obvious now, but after a quick skimming of the thread, I haven't seen much if that done yet.
But the DD voters were.. Shad and Pom. Both dead.

Sam was kinda stalling his Shad vote several times.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is really frustrating, the more I check the posts of Sam and Farf the less confident I am in any of them. Like Juviii said they both voted Shad, Shad putting up for a lynch lakhan(now Farf) on D1 which looks like they‘re not together, but logically Farf should be the more likely scum among the two with Hermit‘s result.

I will !votekill Farfalla for now. I‘ll think things over til the day end, but for now I just aren‘t sure. Both of them sound very scummy in different posts and very believable in others.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
We don't even know what else mafia has besides that Escort... No sign of a Strongman is our best other piece, but mafia faking active with actions like Detective, if you'll believe in a recruitment for example, could just target accordingly to what a town would, specially knowing there's a sane Spy in game...
What a taxing game this can be... I'll sleep soon and won't see where this will head to (tho I'll be around in the morning) but if anything it's gonna be interesting to see how people have positioned themselves later on
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

A bit frustrating that even tho Sam checked back on past games and brought up something as specific as Lak's role in game 80 - but provided something false instead that he clearly deliberately fabricated - won't ring bigger bells tho
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
She never hinted a killing role...
My name is Arya Stark, I want you to know that!

Spoiler alert: The human face on the wall is the person she just killed by dropping her line. Something along the lines of:

A girl is Arya Stark of Winterfell and I'm going out.
That is a reference to Arya's line after she learns how to be a masterful assassin. That could also be Kat using a reference to use a reference, but to say it doesn't allude to a killing role, in the MG or at the very least in this MG's theme origins, wouldn't be accurate.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Typo Killed *before dropping her line
Not "by"
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But the DD voters were.. Shad and Pom. Both dead.
DigitalDude x1 - Wojak (#20)
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Daws might be able to prove himself tonight with role usage but could still be a lynch candidate. That said, I know my preference for lynch today and thats Farf.

This is really frustrating, the more I check the posts of Sam and Farf the less confident I am in any of them. Like Juviii said they both voted Shad, Shad putting up for a lynch lakhan(now Farf) on D1 which looks like they‘re not together, but logically Farf should be the more likely scum among the two with Hermit‘s result.
I can see where you're coming from, there's some stuff I've said where I haven't exactly helped myself but I think Hermit's result should clear me of most suspicion. Farf being recruited N2 is the logical scenario to me, and the Det claim is far too convenient with results that are easily faked.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Spoiler alert: The human face on the wall is the person she just killed by dropping her line. Something along the lines of:



That is a reference to Arya's line after she learns how to be a masterful assassin. That could also be Kat using a reference to use a reference, but to say it doesn't allude to a killing role, in the MG or at the very least in this MG's theme origins, wouldn't be accurate.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Typo Killed *before dropping her line
Not "by"
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That's definitely food for thought :hmm
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
If Hermit confirms Samuel targeted him then it means Sam is indeed doc. He could be mafia doc but as of now his sus level indeed goes down.
Therefore I think we should focus on Farfalla and Daws. Don’t have time to read stuff and figure out what’s with them. Did daws manage to learn from Gry?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait farf got guilty on Sam? Dangerous game to play if she’s scum
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think Farf is a town…and cannot afford to mislynch a det. If she were mafia she wouldn’t fake results on Sam. That would be found out next day.

So, will have to vote Sam as things stand.
You guys better choose between me and Sam and see who is more lynchable. One of us not being in the game anymore would clear things up a lot for you guys. Although it will remove some protection but at this point, it looks reasonable.

If Sam is lynched and found town, you can go for Farfalla and me as well.
If Sam is lynched and found mafia, you know you can trust me and farf.
If I am lynched and found town, you can go for Sam next day and should also confirm farf.
if I am lynched and found mafia, you can trust Sam and go for farf.

farf got one guilty verdict and one innocent verdict. She cannot be naive or paranoid. If she is det she would have to be the real deal.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I think Farf is a town…and cannot afford to mislynch a det. If she were mafia she wouldn’t fake results on Sam. That would be found out next day.

So, will have to vote Sam as things stand.
You guys better choose between me and Sam and see who is more lynchable. One of us not being in the game anymore would clear things up a lot for you guys. Although it will remove some protection but at this point, it looks reasonable.

If Sam is lynched and found town, you can go for Farfalla and me as well.
If Sam is lynched and found mafia, you know you can trust me and farf.
If I am lynched and found town, you can go for Sam next day and should also confirm farf.
if I am lynched and found mafia, you can trust Sam and go for farf.

farf got one guilty verdict and one innocent verdict. She cannot be naive or paranoid. If she is det she would have to be the real deal.
You cannot be serious.

If we mislynch it's over because it's likely a 5v3 situation (assuming recruit Night 2), and then Mafia just go for a kill at night to make it 3v3 and win the game on numbers. Hermit's Spy action proves I didn't kill N3 and considering Gry blocked me N2, I couldn't of done anything there either. Yet, you think I'm scum? Farf claimed a dead role and faked results, utilising a known townie (DD) to try and look legit. Yet you think that her claiming a role that can't be contested (because that role was dead) is more legitimate than there being a Doctor? Think it through.

Farf is also one of the likely candidates for traitor; faking a Det claim and lynching a scum (Shad) gives them more reason to recruit her. The Det claim is bogus, and I'm honestly shocked more people haven't arrived at that conclusion yet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votekill Daws

This Sam and Farfalla thing can be discussed later. There's still 2 other Mafia to worry about. Mr Jon Snow is one of them.
I think it has to be between myself and Farf today. You know I'm no killer thanks to your result, so hopefully you keep the faith in me and lynch the fake detective.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Four mafia and a third party is too much for this game, no?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think only two scums are left
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votekill Sam
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I also think Daws is scum but rationally speaking he could also prove himself tonight ? I mean we already let him free for 3 nights.
Prove himself with what? The game ends today with a mislynch on our side.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
How do you explain no Night 2 kill then?
Gry blocked you. Simplest explanation really
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If there are 4 mafia with a third party the game is too unfair for town.

The night Gry blocked Sam, mafia recruited someone is too much of a coincidence.

Farfalla is playing totally differently from her last game when she was mafia
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Farfalla is playing totally differently from her last game when she was mafia
Defending your Mafia teammate? :pls

The people voting Samuel could be Farf's teammates....but I guess that also works the other way round. Which is why I suggest we lynch a third candidate today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top