Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :





​

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.


The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.





❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.



❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town



❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.




❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.



❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.



Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)


I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.


 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I said his sus level went down before noticing fart got guilty on him. Do you really need this many question marks for that?

faking a det claim like this, I don’t think this is what farf would do. Also she was one of the early mover against Shad. She wouldn’t play like this against her mafia escort buddy.

Which makes me go back to my previous assumptions. Which is much more simpler than all the ambiguity we are considering.

No one got recruited on N2. Gry blocked the kill by blocking Sam. Sam knowing he would be considered a target for spy, targeted Hermit while his buddy killed DD.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Defending your Mafia teammate? :pls

The people voting Samuel could be Farf's teammates....but I guess that also works the other way round. Which is why I suggest we lynch a third candidate today.
I just honestly laid out my thoughts. Do whatever you want based on this.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I know I’m a newbie here, but do you really think I’d be defending my mafia buddy out in the open like this?
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I think Farf is a town…and cannot afford to mislynch a det. If she were mafia she wouldn’t fake results on Sam. That would be found out next day.
There is no next day.....

Also at this point of the game a doctor is so much more useful than a detective.

No one got recruited on N2. Gry blocked the kill by blocking Sam. Sam knowing he would be considered a target for spy, targeted Hermit while his buddy killed DD.
And who do you think his buddy is in this case?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Gry blocked you. Simplest explanation really
I know Tyrion is short but that's no excuse for your reasoning to fall short too 😭 Hermit cleared me, I'm no killer. And you're also ignoring my arguments about Farf, instead railing for me again. You've been pushing for me to be lynched for days now, so all I can say is if you're town you've got no clue.

If there are 4 mafia with a third party the game is too unfair for town.

The night Gry blocked Sam, mafia recruited someone is too much of a coincidence.

Farfalla is playing totally differently from her last game when she was mafia
How is it unfair? You're not considering all the protection town has got. Doctor (me), alleged Bodyguard (you), PGO (Tatsu), Gry got a gift that essentially acts like Jesus, there was also a bulletproof, fuck even Santa had a fucking secondary bulletproof. There's heaps of protection in the small game, perhaps too much and that's why Bodyguard is the shonky claim between you and me, but there's enough protection there to balance out those mafia numbers a bit.

Too much of a coincidence? How so? You say stuff but don't provide anything to back that line of thinking up. Your whole style of play is rather accusatory rather than much of any substance and town has only given you a free pass because they think you're engaged enough to look okay.

Playing differently isn't always a telling factor for alignment. Different role and situation can also impact that, and you need to remember she was a fill-in for Lakhan so she's adapting on the fly. Tell me why what I said about Farf being a potential recruit can't be true instead of just making it about me. Railroading on me only makes you look worse and further links you to Farf who I think is scum.

faking a det claim like this, I don’t think this is what farf would do. Also she was one of the early mover against Shad. She wouldn’t play like this against her mafia escort buddy.
You don't think it's what Farf would do? The role was right there for her to claim uncontested after GB died and is a good fake claim to get mafia to target you if you're a traitor. How come when she did that, mafia didn't target her N2 or N3 to kill that Detective if she is legit? No, they targeted her Night 2 and recruited her. Plus, you just said this:

I know I’m a newbie here
so, how would you really know the extent to what Farf could be willing to do?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Which is why I suggest we lynch a third candidate today.
3rd candidate is just asking for a mislynch too, you cleared me so it realistically needs to be Farf to keep the game alive for town. Then, that gives you free reign to spy on Daws, Wojak or someone else the next night.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

No one got recruited on N2. Gry blocked the kill by blocking Sam. Sam knowing he would be considered a target for spy, targeted Hermit while his buddy killed DD.
What's my role then if I'm scum? How do you explain me targeting someone as scum and not killing them?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So far votes are:

Sam x2 (Farfalla, Wojak)
Farfalla x2 (Sam, GrySun)
Daws x1 (Hermit)
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
And who do you think his buddy is in this case?
Daws
But just a hunch at this point. Mainly between Daws/Juvii/Tatsu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There is no next day.....
Then either the game is very unbalanced or mafia got unbelievably lucky
--- Double Post Merged, ---

What's my role then if I'm scum? How do you explain me targeting someone as scum and not killing them?
Mafia doctor
--- Double Post Merged, ---

As a protection for PGO
--- Double Post Merged, ---

There's heaps of protection in the small game, perhaps too much and that's why Bodyguard is the shonky claim between you and me
Yesterday you asked me did I think bodyguard is the only protecting role in this game. Now you say, There is too much protection
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Kinda going against my instincts but I need to decide so Votekill Farfalla.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Mafia doctor
--- Double Post Merged, 28 minutes ago ---
As a protection for PGO
Nah Mafia Doctor makes little sense in the setup, if that post of yours was a Halo game I'd say its a reach

Yesterday you asked me did I think bodyguard is the only protecting role in this game. Now you say, There is too much protection
We were discussing our active protection roles. In the context of the whole game with the emergence of more passive protection, I think it makes less sense for both of us to be active protective roles and that makes your bodyguard claim fishy. But, while you are fishy imo, Farf is a lot more fishy.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
As for my own record, I vouched for DD early when I thought he had my own role and that it was the game mechanic, early revealed my role, was the first voter on Pom, and voted Shad too. Enough said.
Such weak arguments.

How does voting Pom first even matter when I was the one who came out and exposed her night action by then? You're acting like you voted her before anything was even revealed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The more I reread Daws posts the more they seem so sloppy and full of inconsistencies. Blaming fatigue seems like an easy way out :nah
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also not sure why he didnt just learn from Farfalla (Who claimed detective), rather than Grysun. Feels like you faked a townie because you knew if Farfalla died at any point your cover would be blown. Or vice versa.

Same as Farfalla not confirming her sanity on Grysun. Surely that would have been easier than targeting DD? We already knew Grysun was a townie when Shad died and flipped escort.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Starting to think Farfalla might have been the one who killed DD last night. She expected to be spied on so she targeted him and if I came out and revealed who I spied on it would be basically ''confirming'' her in a way.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
Also not sure why he didnt just learn from Farfalla (Who claimed detective), rather than Grysun. Feels like you faked a townie because you knew if Farfalla died at any point your cover would be blown. Or vice versa.

Same as Farfalla not confirming her sanity on Grysun. Surely that would have been easier than targeting DD? We already knew Grysun was a townie when Shad died and flipped escort.
He started Learning from Gry on N1, if he changed target it would be seen as very fishy + Gry and Farf revealed om same day.

But I agree on Farf not checking herself on Gry or you, which would be better sanity wise.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Daws will probably vote Samuel to try saving his Mafia buddy.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
I really want to vote Daws but choosing between Farf and Sam should give us more answers.
I will Votekill Farfalla
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Idk if it‘s reassuring seeing Tatsu and Juviii vote Farf so readily. I can see where wojak is coming from with his thoughts, and Daws is just detached to the max.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah Idk why I started with something that could stand out, if it's a Santa twitch so it could have better chances to win by only delivering 4 gifts or what. Right now we should be 7 vs 2 or 6 vs 3 depending on how mafia started and/or how things went, which could be quite tight for a Santa (considerable possibility of game not reaching N5 if it's a 6 vs 3 situation now, for example). In any case, as I said yday even when I was comparing my case to Bias: Idk, only know what I started with.

If you wanna lynch me, so be it. As I said, it hasn't been comfortable and I won't argue myself to death with warnings. But I do have news for you guys to take into consideration: I got guilty on DD, which puts Sam as scum. Yeah yeah yeah "oh nice you targeted the person that died" wtv, wanted to look for a more optimum way to find out about my sanity while checking on someone I'm still not 100% about. If I get lynched or not, I'll say it paid off - if I die now or later there's a mapped scum in front of town.

Juggling with work during business time but I'm playing whenever I get breaks. Got some time now during lunch time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah vote kill Sam
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also didn't want to say it yday but considered another thing about Daws on his lack of learning but I wanna hear him first.
Here is Farfalla‘s main post of the day. 11minutes after Hermit saying he got a result but is keeping it to himself for now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

wanted to look for a more optimum way to find out about my sanity while checking on someone I'm still not 100% about
Why were you not 100% about DD?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Also not sure why he didnt just learn from Farfalla (Who claimed detective), rather than Grysun.
It's the same logic... no one had anything against DD cause, in the end, HE was the one that got Shad killed. There were questions about if he could be a traitor trying to get mafia's attention but what would get mafia to target an Investigator later on... it was a very weak maneauver for a traitor even as well. Not saying that Gry's traitor, just saying imo DD was 100% clean.


And Jesus, I've said twice that Sam even decided to lie (something he's not addressing now btw) to get to me and then people still rush to vote me... Fine, you don't have lots of time - me neither - but that was just in last page.

Just tell me you guys are reading and at least answer me on this... why town Sam deliberately do that?
Have you also read the comment about M Det? Heck, or even M Pirate he's been on and on since D2, when Gry got him implicated with a block and no death, why couldn't have him stolen Hermit's role now then? Why not before, who knows, the point was that a mafia targeting Hermit to follow a story or with other non lethal intentions ain't something obscure at all.
What other roles you think mafia had besides Escort? Maybe Janitor cause DD, no sign of Strongman, so you rly think none of those could be in there?

Well I've said I wouldn't argue myself to death. As a mafia I wouldn't need a mislynch now, in worst number scenarios mafia wouldn't need a last resort for today imo - even a recruited mafia, and I could have implicated another person so even if it would look suspicious it would still be a 33% chance of dying instead of 50%, if that looks like mafia initiative then alas, suit yourselves, just wanted the courtesy of having those questions above answered first.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why were you not 100% about DD?
I meant Sam with that, by checking DD I'd learn about Sam if I didn't have a bs sanity.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Here is Farfalla‘s main post of the day. 11minutes after Hermit saying he got a result but is keeping it to himself for now.
Ah Gry I don't type at the speed of light you know? Not think and structure what I'm adding to a post at the speed of light.
I guess if I keep replying this is just gonna be some very frustating last hours for me, while failing my own self about just letting it go.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Personally, I think Farf's lying with her role.
Sam why you gotta sound so fishy in so many posts. Idk it‘s the wording, somehow uncanny.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And Jesus, I've said twice that Sam even decided to lie (something he's not addressing now btw) to get to me and then people still rush to vote me... Fine, you don't have lots of time - me neither - but that was just in last page.

Just tell me you guys are reading and at least answer me on this... why town Sam deliberately do that?
I was waiting for him to answer, but he was Mafia Det that game not normal town Det. Idk if it‘s some purposeful manipulation or if Sam considers it the same role, or he just saw a red Detective and concluded that‘s that.
Sadly also fishy he never elaborated more on that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But it‘s a silly move of a mafia to do, anyone can click MG80 and see lakhan was Mafia Det so I don‘t see how it‘d be some big manipulation rather than a badly thought out attack.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I meant Sam with that, by checking DD I'd learn about Sam if I didn't have a bs sanity.
It doesn‘t sound like you‘re talking about Sam. Full sentence:

Yeah yeah yeah "oh nice you targeted the person that died" wtv, wanted to look for a more optimum way to find out about my sanity while checking on someone I'm still not 100% about.
You tied it in with „having targeted person that died - DD“, then explaining why you targeted DD.
Unfortunate choice of words for you as well since it reads like you‘re talking about why you picked DD.
But then tell me, why did you target DD? Why was checking him a more optimum way to check your sanity than with me or Hermit or anyone?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
As if a busted mafia wouldn't try many things including what you just say - bend it a bit and see if it flies.

Anyways I don't even need Hermit to finally vote me instead of Daws to see it, it's settled, so wtv. It's not about locks, but with what was stated by then and the lack of responses from many there's no point in arguing, I'd be also wasting me breath on some scums/disengaged townies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You tied it in with „having targeted person that died - DD“, then explaining why you targeted DD.
Unfortunate choice of words for you as well since it reads like you‘re talking about why you picked DD.
But then tell me, why did you target DD? Why was checking him a more optimum way to check your sanity than with me or Hermit or anyone?
Uh if it's not the clearliest it's still the point and it is conveyed in there? You've even read my posts from before, you said, I've never doubted DD after Shad died. Dying because of my known writing skills is the cherry on the cake lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ah about your question, I've answered to that in the post before.
Funny... Hermit thinks it should have been you, you think it should have been him... I even have the impression someone mentioned DD yday for investigations...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Actually, I haven't answered your point precisely there now that I think about it - I didn't consider Hermit honestly. Maybe because of that impression, and in the end I had to sleep and DD seemed solid for what I intended if I had a sanity. If anyone had any doubts on DD, I could get the questions, but I didn't, so it doesn't matter rly in the end if it was you, Hermit, or him.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Actually, I haven't answered your point precisely there now that I think about it - I didn't consider Hermit honestly. Maybe because of that impression, and in the end I had to sleep and DD seemed solid for what I intended if I had a sanity. If anyone had any doubts on DD, I could get the questions, but I didn't, so it doesn't matter rly in the end if it was you, Hermit, or him.
But both me and Hermit couldn‘t die, I know it sounds like a lot of hindsight-speech from me, but you could‘ve investigated someone who can‘t die and you believe is town, rather than someone who can conveniently die the same night you check them. Which is what accidentally happened..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

2 and a half hours left. I do want Sam to still appear and not dodge the question about his lie on lakhan‘s MG80 role.
Doesn‘t help that I can‘t read Sam and in MGs he weirdly starts sounding suspicious in his wording all the time.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
Idk if it‘s reassuring seeing Tatsu and Juviii vote Farf so readily
Well I wouldn't mind Sam either, but at the time i thought that making it a draw would be a bad idea because would allow last minute vote changes shenanigans, which is why I think piling up is better than scattering.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But both me and Hermit couldn‘t die, I know it sounds like a lot of hindsight-speech from me
Yes it's hindsight, Gry, I was going to bed and honestly dying or not wasn't something that even crossed my mind at the moment regarding investigating.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well I wouldn't mind Sam either, but at the time i thought that making it a draw would be a bad idea because would allow last minute vote changes shenanigans, which is why I think piling up is better than scattering.
You wouldn't mind him either? Isn't that a bit detached?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sam why you gotta sound so fishy in so many posts. Idk it‘s the wording, somehow uncanny.
You want me to be direct? Her being a second det is bullshit. Maybe some of the speech isn't convincing but my actions are faultless- I protected you Nights 1 and 2, and Night 3 I protected Hermit, which Hermit confirmed. I can't be the killer from Night 2, and Farf's claim of Det was uncontestable due to GB's death. Her convenient result for sanity involved a trusted player that ended up dead, and that doesn't stink to you?

I was waiting for him to answer, but he was Mafia Det that game not normal town Det. Idk if it‘s some purposeful manipulation or if Sam considers it the same role, or he just saw a red Detective and concluded that‘s that.
Sadly also fishy he never elaborated more on that.
Two thoughts to it: Lakhan was a Det of some kind, the thread lists "Red Detective"; could he make the distinction if he went and looked back to check before dropping his hint? I wager not, its his 3rd game in 5+ years. Second thought is purely throwing dirt for the sake of seeing what sort of reaction comes from it, in hopes it prevents town from mislynching me. She's gotta be scum, likely the recruited party from Night 2.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top