I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
Moved myself to the next available slot (June). @GB I'm considering a psycho pass game thanks to your avie, good show.
Mechanic: The Dominator: investigate a player
- Psycho pass over 200 (Boss): Target is killed
- Psycho pass over 100 (Active): Target is blocked
- Psycho pass under 100 (everybody else): No effect
I definitely never stayed up all night to defend an afk player... Misplaced hope in Australian players (Sam do you remember that spy lynch? The game with mentors, where Gry/Mary were mafia).
It took me a year of playing to get to your basic form :O
I definitely never stayed up all night to defend an afk player... Misplaced hope in Australian players (Sam do you remember that spy lynch? The game with mentors, where Gry/Mary were mafia).
It took me a year of playing to get to your basic form :O
New movie! I didn't know, it will be released in 8 days, thanks.
Lmao I don't go all out except when I have ABSOLUTE certainty and proof. The only time I fought teeth and nails was in the genshin MG trying to stop the Daws lynch I think.
BUT I NEVER THOUGHT MY DATING PROFILE WOULD BE MADE PUBLIC OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE ANSWERED MORE SERIOUSLY !!!
Some always keep their head, others have their head in the clouds. Some get in waaay over their head, while others always keep their head down.
And so on this next instalment of "Hello Hydra!" we will be interviewing players looking for a partner who rounds them out and compensates for their weaknesses!
Today features the Screaming ShinigAAAAHmi, hoping to find someone who can calm him down!
I. Describe your playstyle in 3 words or less AAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAH AAAAH
II. What is your ideal partner like? They need to be ruthless, strategic and open to taking suggestions.
III. How do you do under pressure? I do great when the situation is close to lost, but if it's 50/50 I dont do great.
IV. How would you corner someone you feel is guilty but have no evidence on? Ask questions, get them out in the open, make them focus of discussion.
Good luck contestant! We hope you find a suitable partner shortly!
Some always keep their head, others have their head in the clouds. Some get in waaay over their head, while others always keep their head down.
And so on this next instalment of "Hello Hydra!" we will be interviewing players looking for a partner who rounds them out and compensates for their weaknesses!
Today features the Holy Shinigami, hoping to find someone who he can no-diff the mafia with!
I. Describe your playstyle in 3 words or less Slowly build steam
II. What is your ideal partner like? Not sure I have one tbh XD
III. How do you do under pressure? Well enough I suppose, as long as my opponents aren't braindead
IV. How would you corner someone you feel is guilty but have no evidence on? Question and seek their opinion on various scenarios until they slip up.
Good luck contestant! We hope you find a suitable partner shortly!
Demon should fill out mine in my name and I should fill out one in his. Here I'll start.
*Hypothetical Demonspeed enters the chat*
Describe your playstyle in 3 words.
Sherlock or Moriarty
What is your ideal partner like?
Jammin. I'm sure he'll pay attention to at least 30% of what's going on.
How do you do under pressure?
I'm not under pressure. It's under me.
How would you corner someone you feel is guilty but have no evidence on?
Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
Describe your playstyle in 3 words.
For the Science
What is your ideal partner like?
The one that doesn't impede on my detective side job
How do you do under pressure?
I am the pressure
How would you corner someone you feel is guilty but have no evidence on?
You gotta do what you gotta do, fake results if you must, nobody cares about truth the results speak louder
Some always keep their head, others have their head in the clouds. Some get in waaay over their head, while others always keep their head down.
And so on this next instalment of "Hello Hydra!" we will be interviewing players looking for a partner who rounds them out and compensates for their weaknesses!
Today features the Sleepy Shinigami, hoping to find someone who wakes her up before the phase ends!
I. Describe your playstyle in 3 words or less chaotic good
II. What is your ideal partner like? someone that have a different style from me for a wider view in the game, two heads are better than one
III. How do you do under pressure? badly, i overstress unnecessary ...
IV. How would you corner someone you feel is guilty but have no evidence on? its a mix of mentioning them a lot in my suspicion but also interact with them anyway i can and see how they go with the situation
Good luck contestant! We hope you find a suitable partner shortly!