- Joined
- Nov 15, 2021
- Messages
- 1,658
- Reaction score
- 7,397
- Age
- 23
- Country
-
Actually, not including Badger and Wolf. When Lilial see the Turtle, she say "the other branch heads were here too." It seem there are more than 3 BH (including Badger and Wolf) who wait to trap them there, except if this is mistranslation.When the Twins see it they immediately say BHs referring to all 3!
Bro, Gustang literally did a Captain Falcon taunt and was like "Show me your moves" and basically hit him with an ultimatum that reads as "All ur base R belong to us" and if that is not enough he is "in Rei's base, about to kill his doods"I truly don't see anything amazing from him in this chapter. Fighting Traumerei on his home turf changes nothing because the others are insignificant.
We don't really know what they are planning exactly and Gustang is definitely not trying to "save" Baam. He wants to use him.
If his actions here aren't notable, then neither is Rei's actions as a "chessmaster" that boasts he has everything under control.Yeah, let's not start this...
I truly don't see anything amazing from him in this chapter. Fighting Traumerei on his home turf changes nothing because the others are insignificant.
We don't really know what they are planning exactly and Gustang is definitely not trying to "save" Baam. He wants to use him.
And where did I say anything other than that?He did heal Rachel with just looking at her, so planting a teleport device without anyone knowing would be nothing
You can't blame them, they are against another BH and ChaThe new BHs were underwhelming so far.
I am not outraged about Khun, a turtle is not the fastest anima there is, Khun was warned, and the distance was short, so it's not excessive that he could dodge. I'll let it slide this time.
Why did Jinsung choose to escape on his own again ? What difference does it make ?
And the twins, they agreed to team-up with Baam's crew in order to challenge Traumerei to a game. Why are they fleeing as if they were criminals ?
At last, Traumerei and Gustang are about to meet. I can't wait.
Yuri specifically talks about facing a BH.The point is that Yuri didn't even hesitate in the slightest to fire against a LPB.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't care much about the LPB.Oooh wow are you okay? did me attacking character you like give you so much pent up frustation that you constantly loop on Wangnan when you argue with me ? It seems you are the one obsess with Wangnan given you bring him more than i do.
after @Orbs2op " you should read solo leveling " we now have " Wangnan is weak and pathetic " ? Fine by me but it won't change that lot of character you like are indeed weak and pathetic.
Yeah Rei was like: "I see everything that happens on my ship..." *A wild Gustang Appears* "I....I....I saw that too" *forgets that Khun tricked him last chapter*If his actions here aren't notable, then neither is Rei's actions as a "chessmaster" that boasts he has everything under control.
I don't mind them being matched. It's just that their family Shineuh have nothing special. But it is too soon to make a proper judgment.You can't blame them, they are against another BH and Cha
You have never seen Gamera I take it? Besides, slow and steady wins the race
You got me there, where in the world is Carmen Jisunego?
Because they are criminals since they sided with Baam
But you have to, like the rest of us, for a week, unless we get a "Back at the Batcave, thes rest of Baam's friends..." chapter
Exaggerate what exactly? SIU doesn't even have the courage to tie his narrative, Oda has his problems, but in terms of narrative, SIU is a coward next to him.This is the second time OP is praised in comparison to ToG here. One Piece is good sure, but let's not exaggerate...
Interesting.Traumerei's therapy session with Leviathan about forgetting the things he wants to forget is indeed very effective.
![]()
In one panel (Yas flashback after the Great War), he says he's used to being betrayed. On the other (this chapter), he says he's never been betrayed because he's never trusted anyone. A clear contradiction (out of many that his character has) that is explained by the erased memories. Just found it interesting to post it.
Ngl, that seems like an awfully specific and arbitrary distinction.Yuri specifically talks about facing a BH.
Their standing is higher than a turd like Hollam after all.
"Just as I planned all along!"Yeah Rei was like: "I see everything that happens on my ship..." *A wild Gustang Appears* "I....I....I saw that to" *forgets that Khun tricked him last chapter*
It's not BH level, it's shinheuh level.for fans of powerscalling
Cha hit Elbaba's grey wolf with Taerim, and the wolf barely took any damage
Cha used the same technique on Kendrick, and Kendrick get one shot.
at least SIU is consistent about the fact that BH lvl is light years away from div co lvl
yes but only like a legendary, he deserves that much creditAnyway, is "Wild Gustang Appear" a reference to pokemon?
I agree. Leviathan was already sealed at the time. I guess Traumerei felt betrayed by V or Zahard and that left a PTSD. In this chapter, he is talking about his family specifically.Interesting.
Is the first one of the time with Wang wang (I mean the time he thought that) ?
And, IIRC, there was a panel of him talking with kirin that he dumped some memory to 'it' (leviathan) or something, maybe so even now he's trying to forget memories ?
Though to point out, by not trusting in this panel he might just have meant of people in his family/inside tower, and previous panel he might have made the general statement including V and Arlene, though from what little info we have he should have forgotten them
Maybe they left their good wolf at home?It's not BH level, it's shinheuh level.
Shinheuh being strong does not automatically make your anima strong.
A good anima is like Pudidy who fights in a duo with his animal, not like Dokoko who only depends on the power of the bird.
Wait, tournament? I thought the subject was about her avoiding fighting at that point in the championship.Ngl, that seems like an awfully specific and arbitrary distinction.
But, assuming you're right, where does violating the entire rules/purpose of the tournament play into her adherence to legality?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Damn, I praised him too much.Maybe they left their good wolf at home?
I mean she's perfectly fine with working against LPB interests (stealing Baam from the LPB ship/tournament) previously. NOW, she can't be bothered interfering in LPB business.Wait, tournament? I thought the subject was about her avoiding fighting at that point in the championship.
Only Ha jinsung and the idiot tournament fans think this stupid thing is still going to happen.