Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Who did dis?
who did what?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You sickly again?
lol no
--- Double Post Merged, ---

but you can cough on me anytime Samuel :fan
--- Double Post Merged, ---

make sure you include the spit


*dies of own cringe*
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
If its with brandish I dont mind having a child
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

wait sakura wants sams spit
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Marm you may need to claim your role at this rate, just thinking out loud
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ah yes, it's good to be back to torturing my fellow mh fam, missed dis
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Marm you may need to claim your role at this rate, just thinking out loud
When it comes down to it I might as well yes, makes it kind of annoying I’m about to leave the house 🤡
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh no it was a joke referring to last game lol though I wouldnt be surrpised if there are in the game.
Yeah, with no Lovers last game I wouldn't wonder if there are a pair in this game now. xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
James I never got to ask but whats up with the D1 assassination, how cruel can you be
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Okay, I really do hope I’ll he back before the w ends, if not I hope you guys are willing to trust me when I say I’m not the one you are looking for.
Feel like my role is more beneficial for toen if I don’t outright claim it on D1, if needed I will claim it though.

Voting for now. Not feeling like voting for James or Tatsu based on what we have, and considering that anon vote pushed me up, I’ll be also pushing someone up in the hope that my gut feeling is somewhat correct.

!votekill Gry. Feels the most off for me somehow, nothing too specific. Just not quite as focused - and I do understand he’s in the middle of irl things, so that might play a role in that too. Idk
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
James I never got to ask but whats up with the D1 assassination, how cruel can you be
It was cruel but it was the right call, wasn't it? ^^

Anyway, as for now if I have to chose between Marm and Tatsu, I lean towards Tatsu voting. Votekill Tatsumaki
Ofc might change depending on what we get to hear in the last two hours. Already heard of a day 1 Jesus reveal, lol.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Not 100% here but following.

Nobody claimed anon vote?

An obstructive D1 noble vote means it a mafia noble.

@Tatsumaki reminder day is about to end.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Not 100% here but following.

Nobody claimed anon vote?

An obstructive D1 noble vote means it a mafia noble.

@Tatsumaki reminder day is about to end.
why would they claim d1 o.o?

With james pushing for tatsu lynch, when he and marm are on the same level, and marm going for gry with her vote, i think james and marm are in cahoots.

that being said I can't lynch james cuz he already has my vote, so I am going to switch to marm if no one wants to lynch james
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

cuz marm could have voted james or tatsu to save herself, instead she brought another player in the coinflip 4 way split, so from the 3 top voted before that, I assume at least one of them is scum with her, and james not going for marm makes me think he's her teammate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top