Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
why would they claim d1 o.o?

With james pushing for tatsu lynch, when he and marm are on the same level, and marm going for gry with her vote, i think james and marm are in cahoots.

that being said I can't lynch james cuz he already has my vote, so I am going to switch to marm if no one wants to lynch james
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

cuz marm could have voted james or tatsu to save herself, instead she brought another player in the coinflip 4 way split, so from the 3 top voted before that, I assume at least one of them is scum with her, and james not going for marm makes me think he's her teammate.
Asking if I missed it.
Sounds like a plan.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not 100% here but following.

Nobody claimed anon vote?

An obstructive D1 noble vote means it a mafia noble.

@Tatsumaki reminder day is about to end.
I thought the "I'm the daddy" comment was a hint regarding being noble?
Same for the "cough cough" comment about being sickly?

@Baka Taichou Relax. Once Tatsu gives more info and Marm doesn't, I can still votelock Marm. No big deal. If anything we should look clearly at the last three voters of today. Remember last game when 2 of the last voters were Mafia? I think it might be the same here. Not every Mafia is confident in voting early or moving their already given vote at last second.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And the last three are Tatsu, Margi and Brand. Seems unlikely to me that all 3 of them gonna be towns, at least one maybe two will be a Mafia weary of voting early as they wouldn't be sure where the townie votes would go.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, Tatsu and Margi now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And Brand's vote has been on somebody not having a single vote on them so far, so a very safe vote, so to say.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'll do VOTEKILL DD
ooookay there....
I thought the "I'm the daddy" comment was a hint regarding being noble?
Same for the "cough cough" comment about being sickly?

@Baka Taichou Relax. Once Tatsu gives more info and Marm doesn't, I can still votelock Marm. No big deal. If anything we should look clearly at the last three voters of today. Remember last game when 2 of the last voters were Mafia? I think it might be the same here. Not every Mafia is confident in voting early or moving their already given vote at last second.
ye but 1 hr and 30 min left.

tatsu might not come back at all... not to say that doesn't make her sus in my eyes, but i'm a bit more confident atm in you x marm tbh, and I feel like this statement is just to provide yourself safe passage after marm gets lynched and flips mafia.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Im in for the last hour. Is mafia active in killing people day 1 like last time. Is that a mafia noble vote on marmalade hmm
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Im in for the last hour. Is mafia active in killing people day 1 like last time. Is that a mafia noble vote on marmalade hmm


are you guys trying to fish out the noble?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Okay, I really do hope I’ll he back before the w ends, if not I hope you guys are willing to trust me when I say I’m not the one you are looking for.
Feel like my role is more beneficial for toen if I don’t outright claim it on D1, if needed I will claim it though.

Voting for now. Not feeling like voting for James or Tatsu based on what we have, and considering that anon vote pushed me up, I’ll be also pushing someone up in the hope that my gut feeling is somewhat correct.

!votekill Gry. Feels the most off for me somehow, nothing too specific. Just not quite as focused - and I do understand he’s in the middle of irl things, so that might play a role in that too. Idk
Not sure what to think of this honestly

I'll do VOTEKILL DD
Man is doing absolutely everything he can to avoid smoke by voting on someone who had 0 votes this late 🤔
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
I will not reveal. There would be no point.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
It was cruel but it was the right call, wasn't it? ^^

Anyway, as for now if I have to chose between Marm and Tatsu, I lean towards Tatsu voting. Votekill Tatsumaki
Ofc might change depending on what we get to hear in the last two hours. Already heard of a day 1 Jesus reveal, lol.
Disclaimer: I could be biased toward james.

I don't like letting james make any decision on D1, I think the best way to incrase the odds of hitting town, is for somebody trusted to make the final call.
Sakura has a plan and is trusted for having a confirmation role, we should follow her plan, it is as good as any, except it has less risk to be a mafia plan,
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Out of my contenders James is the one I trust the least but he said he has a provable role, so that's enough to let him be d1.
Marm doesn't feel trustworthy but I don't feel like joining the "potentially mafia" noble vote on her.
Gry's reading of me is weird too, but joining marm that I don't trust on him doesn't make sense.
This is complicated.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll still vote them to save myself tho don't get me wrong.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I will not reveal. There would be no point.
Interesting. This either means you have no confidence in faking a claim on day 1 or that revealing your actual roles are the kind of roles Mafia usually claims to get away from lynching, so you don't wanna do that too, since people could just disbelieve your claims with a "yeah, right" .

brandish is the smoke
Maybe. Then again how many times have you "revenge voted" in your history so far? Not that many time from what I remember, right? You're usually not the revenge type of player.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Interesting. This either means you have no confidence in faking a claim on day 1 or that revealing your actual roles are the kind of roles Mafia usually claims to get away from lynching, so you don't wanna do that too, since people could just disbelieve your claims with a "yeah, right" .



Maybe. Then again how many times have you "revenge voted" in your history so far? Not that many time from what I remember, right? You're usually not the revenge type of player.
bru, GB revenge voting me was like on a daily basis
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Interesting. This either means you have no confidence in faking a claim on day 1 or that revealing your actual roles are the kind of roles Mafia usually claims to get away from lynching, so you don't wanna do that too, since people could just disbelieve your claims with a "yeah, right"
Not even. Revealing could save me but make the rest of my game complicated. I prefer my games light and fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top