Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Well I wanted to post this early in the day to get it out of the way, curious to know who are you suspecting.

For me, I'm assuming both lynch candidate were town, the people that voted frantically on them are likely to be town, I add Sam to these even tho he didn't vote because he was there and participating otherwise.

Meaning highest chance to find a scum are the placeholder voters like:

Maybe Brandish, maybe Erinyes, maybe gajeel or good old Holt.

Not saying they are no well hidden mafia like what if Gry is pulling a juvii? But I'm looking to the group with the highest chance first.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Marmalade had a good idea yesterday, axe Passive / Active claimers when in doubt.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
goddamn so disheartened that I was so wrong on marm :(, getting asako detective flashbacks ;-;

how many mafias would there be in a game with these numbers of players?

I'm honestly having doubts about shad's outright jesus claim and Gry's indestructible don't even try mafia claims now. To me both sound like things none of them would say as town. Because what's the point of the role if you don't snipe a night kill with those roles?

I really wish sickly would have spat on me so I could at least get a confirmed townie... Were my hints not enough yday?

I need to check marm snipes yday, but I don't think all are mafias, some of the earlier vote changes might be mafias, also some on tatsu might also be mafia trying to avoid the wagon, same for the random votes on ppl with no votes...



this is frustrating
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The sequence of events last night was a lot to take in, and I'm wondering if there's any mafia that were involved in the final sequence of things. Going off of my timezone...

12:09AM - Marm claims she has an investigative role, votelocks Tatsu
12:18AM - Gry votelocks Marm, says she said she had an investigative role to make us hesitate
12:28AM - GB "I just want to see how mafia react, votelock Tatsu"
12:28AM - DD votekills Tatsu
12:29AM - James votelocks Marm
12:29AM - Shad votelocks Marm
12:29AM - MArGi votekills Tatsu
12:30AM - Day ends

Final Marm voters: Gajeel, Baka x2 (regular vote and noble vote), Tatsu, Gry, James, Shad

Marm already looked pretty cooked vote-wise before this, but the final votes on Marm made sure it was her and not Tatsu 🤔 Wish I'd locked on Tatsu but it could also be a two town situation.



It's not like inconsistency on Day 1 is rare, to her you seemed a bit reserved compared to how you had played last game and I can sorta see that with you being a little more careful on what you say.



Oh brother, not the 'holier than thou' shit :lmao
i agree with this, and thanks for the last min votes list!

I'm getting concerned here Gry, why did you lock right after Marm said she was investigative? I don't get it, @James Rye @Shad seriously ?
yup, it's precisely why I'm starting to doubt their role claims/hints, as for james he looked sus even before the vote change, and I think I mentioned yesterday he might be voting for tatsu as a distraction and to distance himself from mafia if she died and then swapped to marm who would have been his real target, but I forgot why I paired marm with james as possible mafia buds @_@ I have been lazy and did not make notes of my theories this game. anyway last part might be far-fetched. but currently gry shad and james are my top 3 sus because of their votes yday and because the first 2 came out with very convenient role claims that would make mafia not target them, when those role claims have a purpose of being kept in secret....
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,250
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Well I wanted to post this early in the day to get it out of the way, curious to know who are you suspecting.

For me, I'm assuming both lynch candidate were town, the people that voted frantically on them are likely to be town, I add Sam to these even tho he didn't vote because he was there and participating otherwise.

Meaning highest chance to find a scum are the placeholder voters like:

Maybe Brandish, maybe Erinyes, maybe gajeel or good old Holt.

Not saying they are no well hidden mafia like what if Gry is pulling a juvii? But I'm looking to the group with the highest chance first.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Marmalade had a good idea yesterday, axe Passive / Active claimers when in doubt.
Trying to find excuses for the mislynch, huh.
Pointing others is rich considering you locked after she claimed investigative role, AFAIK you re not yet cleared, and even if you re town as I think, nothing prove you re no traitor or lover.

Why claiming so hastily, I do trust you lol, but I have hard times understanding your calls like in last game. What your thoughts about gry, tatsu and James?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
And the last three are Tatsu, Margi and Brand. Seems unlikely to me that all 3 of them gonna be towns, at least one maybe two will be a Mafia weary of voting early as they wouldn't be sure where the townie votes would go.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, Tatsu and Margi now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And Brand's vote has been on somebody not having a single vote on them so far, so a very safe vote, so to say.
Can you please revisit this after D1 voting and lynch, and N1 kill, and let me know what you think of Tatsu. ty

Let me repeat to mafia, I‘m unkillable, don‘t even try
Regarding this unkillable role claim, along with the baby Jesus claim, am pondering the chances of coexistence in a small panfalla game.

patented gry last minute mafia vote? depends on how marmalade lynch looks like.
Wondering if this is a legit reason to vote Gry now or if the last part makes me wanna go back to dd voting once more.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well I wanted to post this early in the day to get it out of the way, curious to know who are you suspecting.

For me, I'm assuming both lynch candidate were town, the people that voted frantically on them are likely to be town, I add Sam to these even tho he didn't vote because he was there and participating otherwise.

Meaning highest chance to find a scum are the placeholder voters like:

Maybe Brandish, maybe Erinyes, maybe gajeel or good old Holt.

Not saying they are no well hidden mafia like what if Gry is pulling a juvii? But I'm looking to the group with the highest chance first.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Marmalade had a good idea yesterday, axe Passive / Active claimers when in doubt.
Yeah, that makes sense getting it out there early.

I'm currently a bit sus of James, and DD. At a lower level I'd say Brandish who seems more distant than usual. Gry seems okay but there's a thing or two that's had me raise an eyebrow. I'd say they're most on my radar currently. I'd like to see more from James, DD, and Brandish as well as Tatsu.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
That sicko mode on James, another aigoo sickly or Santa present?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That, and with James especially I think he has some explaining to do
James has a confirmable apparently.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Greetings. Happy I survived but not surprised.

1 town sickly died so that means a mafia 1 went for James ?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Can mafia sickly another mafia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why is digi not screaming
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Yesterday the 2 top voted were town, since mafia knew this, it's now obvious mafias are the ones who voted elsewhere or voted marm or me early. There would be no purpose of a last minute switch from one town to another from a mafia pov. It would only put them in the spotlight for nothing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can mafia sickly another mafia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why is digi not screaming
I think sickly has to send a separated PM, so not impossible but makes no sense game wise imo.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm honestly having doubts about shad's outright jesus claim and Gry's indestructible don't even try mafia claims now. To me both sound like things none of them would say as town. Because what's the point of the role if you don't snipe a night kill with those roles?
I also agree with this. I've been reprimanded in the past for revealing when I had roles meant to tank kills. So I'm very surprised to see said roles in the open D1.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
We either have 2 town sicklies or mafia sickly used it on mafia James to make him look greener, because it makes no sense to sickly him after his yday performance
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,250
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
1 town sickly died so that means a mafia 1 went for James ?
Sickly is prio 2, killing 3, MArgi might have used it on James unless someone else has same role.

what do you mean by "a mafia 1" ? :grumble

Do you feel people saving you from lynch was the best choice ? do you think your roles were worth losing a spy , assuming you re town.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lawl I thought when town you carry hard, I need some carrying. I can read thread from time to time but not enough time in one sitting to make much of anything currently.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I believe the sickly on James is Margi‘s last Hamon. Happens before the kill, and she likely didn‘t like Marm voters so James makes sense as a target.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Lawl I thought when town you carry hard, I need some carrying. I can read thread from time to time but not enough time in one sitting to make much of anything currently.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I believe the sickly on James is Margi‘s last Hamon. Happens before the kill, and she likely didn‘t like Marm voters so James makes sense as a target.
I am trying to lit the fire but this game reeks of nothing atm
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ok yeah Margi thing makes most sense thanks 🙏
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@ me when we are killing James, but honestly we really should get mafia today
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,250
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Got a very underwhelming role duo, so either the powerlevel overall is lower this game or I got the pretty short stick. At least the Omo could be good if I‘m not terrible.
@GrySun you hinted your duo role was underwhelming, How is BP underwhelming, why did you need to scream you were BP, wouldnt have been wiser to let mafia potentially target you, so they miss their kill ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shall dets test their sanity on you, too ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun you hinted your duo role was underwhelming, How is BP underwhelming, why did you need to scream you were BP, wouldnt have been wiser to let mafia potentially target you, so they miss their kill ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shall dets test their sanity on you, too ?
You are understanding many things wrong. The play I can explain later but it makes sense to me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Dets can check me but they will wait a bit.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,250
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
You are understanding many things wrong. The play I can explain later but it makes sense to me.
Ok, thanks if you cant, I can wait, np.
I might have missed stuff.

I'm rn having a severe headache I cant think properly anymore. time for caffeine refill !
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just know I‘m town and don’t let Gry related thoughts get in the way of finding mafos.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top