Yes, if someone has a day action and a night action, they can use both (in D1 and N1, for example). Assassin isn't an example of that at all, since there's a specific written-down clause for the role that is even extended to the whole team.
No, an individual can't use 2 actions within the same phase (ex.: N1) in any situation, in spite of Spice.
Yes, if someone has a day action and a night action, they can use both (in D1 and N1, for example). Assassin isn't an example of that at all, since there's a specific written-down clause for the role that is even extended to the whole team.
No, an individual can't use 2 actions within the same phase (ex.: N1) in any situation, in spite of Spice.
It really is shockingly dead with not much going on atm. You reckon Brandish is a solid way to go? Until we hear from James I'd say he's one of a few I'd consider voting
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
3AM so gonna hit the hay, should be back in time for the last hour of phase hopefully
Likely the same reason why I did. Marm had 5 on Tatsu's 3 and suddenly Tatsu started getting votes left and right which to me felt like a desperate play to save Marm, but then Marm also got votes so it felt like Tatsu was suddenly be saved. In the end I assume that because Marm hinted only investigative that it was meant as a delay tactic. If Marm had said "I'm spy", I would have stayed on Tatsu for the simple reason that spy is one of the hardest roles to fake. In this case I feared Marm being M.Det and using that role plus their knowledge of who is town and who isn't to fuck around with us in the coming days.
Gotta check it all then to make sure. But to me it first felt like Marm was getting saved due the sudden Tatsu votes forcing or even breaking the tie with votelocks and so I moved my vote to Marm though then it felt like it was the other way around too, meaning Tatsu being saved.
Can't say what that means for Tatsu's alignment, could be she was Mafia and it was unlucky she got saved or she is just another townie and Mafia saw a great reason to sew some confusion.
All in all though, if Tatsu hasn't come forward with some concrete info after yesterday, I would probably vote for her.
You think he is IC , gry suggested he hinted a day command role, but , not sure about it. Wouldnt james have already used it if he has a day command role ? we re talking about the guy who shot on Day 1
Yeah, because that day 1 kill was 100% unblockable. Back then doing so was the best way to help Mafia. Here? Hardly the best way to do so with a townie role, now is it?
Also I used my active role last night. Just in case you wanna note that down. So yeah, I am confirm-able but not in the day kill kinda variant as cool as it is. XD
Bold to assume no strongman without assasin, I thought he was pgo hint, also BP and jesus is kinda fun
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The only route i see this gry play is he is either Doesnt want to be targetted by anyone i think role is self explanatory, or he is Bulletproof ( traitor)
Except that it will be better if you do that today, any later and the game will end before I could count again, do decide today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You guys aren't following the game, James is recruiter with a role he can use to defend himself, which is why mafia will target him with anything except kills
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'm ok with the current situation:
- not feeling like making a kill call by myself this game.
- if mafia ties resource on me like block, it worth it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You aren't seeing the big picture, I'm doing all this to be town, what happens out of it is bonus.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Happy to be in the same list as these 2, funny how you didn't list yourself with us, didn't you vote last second? Or you believe tatsu is scum, funny I don't see her in the list
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Said the guy who was lynched last game by town trying to save a lacy last second claim.
I don’t understand why you’d want to get lynched just to kill Brandish when we can literally do that straight? It is certainly a better option than lynching you first only to kill him?
James voted Marm and she was mason? So why would he be recruiter? I mean there’s M.mason but this feels too much like a reach.
You mean, like in that game where I came clean as Mafia and for whatever reason was left alive as town's pet Mafia until it was too late? Yeah, I still have no idea how that was possible...
In this game though my options and knowledge is far more limited though, lol.
- Not that I know of?
- 'cause there are more social roles than recruiter but mostly: As recruiter you should keep your mouth shut until you got a big enough following who can tell the rest of your last target in case you and one more person die in the same night.
Well. We gonna see I guess. Not that I can influence the votes today so at least I won't have to worry about that.
And yeah, I ain't recruiter. If I was I would have been way more secretive in such a small game, especially with a starting mason even if said guy could have turned out to be M. Mason.
You mean, like in that game where I came clean as Mafia and for whatever reason was left alive as town's pet Mafia until it was too late? Yeah, I still have no idea how that was possible...
In this game though my options and knowledge is far more limited though, lol.
Pff, jeans.
All I wear is a belt and my colt. People gonna surrender just when they see me coming butt naked. XD
- Not that I know of?
- 'cause there are more social roles than recruiter but mostly: As recruiter you should keep your mouth shut until you got a big enough following who can tell the rest of your last target in case you and one more person die in the same night.
Well. We gonna see I guess. Not that I can influence the votes today so at least I won't have to worry about that.
I don’t understand why you’d want to get lynched just to kill Brandish when we can literally do that straight? It is certainly a better option than lynching you first only to kill him?
I don't want to be lynched I'm just playing my hand as it was dealt to me, feel free to consider me trusted and let me be to tank a night kill.
I'm being insistent since today is my destined lynch day to be confirmed and still be back before mafia reaches it win condition.
I used banshee to give you a lynch back, and to show that I have a consistent plan based on role info.
I hear a lot of complains that Jesus is supposed to die secretly or bait for a kill.
And then complains that banshee should stay secret and go for a kill.
I have neither Jesus nor banshee, I have Jesus banshee, I'm using my role to confirm myself instead of killing, since I'm traumatized from making solo decisions.
If not for this play, I will unclaimed, and on most people Sus list, if you don't consider self confirming a valuable usage of a role that up to you, to me this looks better than what some of you are proposing