Only 9 hours left. I‘ll finally be able to sleep soonish but will try to wake up sometime before the end. No further ideas right now so maybe after some rest I‘ll have a better head for this.
12 minutes left when he cast his vote, not sure if I'd classify it as a snipe but that led to the GB vote which then led to the little flurry of votes. You reckon there's something more to it?
I dont think investigative role is vague, that said, I agree with you, I wouldnt necessarily trust it, but I would certainly not lynch it at that stage of the game.
I will ignore your previous questions as Gry schooled you politely, do you remember what happens when we agree to lynch a person then switch last second? We get 1 town dead and 1 town revealed, so afk more and teach me how to play, I should have marked you
No no, I like your play to try and bait something into happening, which it did. I'm saying Gry got the ball rolling, but that a vote with 12 minutes to go isn't exactly a last-second snipe as DD coined it.
I also don’t really subscribe to lynching you to take a chance on killing scum. Atleast not anytime soon. I mean, we could literally just lynch them instead of going the long way round
You guys aren't following the game, James is recruiter with a role he can use to defend himself, which is why mafia will target him with anything except kills
Happy to be in the same list as these 2, funny how you didn't list yourself with us, didn't you vote last second? Or you believe tatsu is scum, funny I don't see her in the list
Could someone who has the noble role be able to also perform a night action if they had a secondary active night role as townie, and on the same note, as mafia could mafia noble performed kill action at night if they used noble during the day?
Personally not curious since my second role is passive but people are curious
Hard disagree. Can go for useless resultless Det without any problems whatsoever. Maybe suddenly get a good result to frame a townie for a last lynch and done. Nothing ballsy, certainly requires less work.
I‘d need to go post by post of Marms and point out all the things that bothered me. Breaking point was probably when she voted me after I was the one giving her a hand, asking for claim, caring that she‘s slowly getting up there in votes. Felt so.. idk, absentminded?
I don‘t think it matters to discuss since she is dead and town.
well, not like she posted too much, you know, town gry also wouldn't say that from what i remember, he'd go and fetch the data and throw it in our faces xD
I will ignore your previous questions as Gry schooled you politely, do you remember what happens when we agree to lynch a person then switch last second? We get 1 town dead and 1 town revealed, so afk more and teach me how to play, I should have marked you
Can you explain how my post made excuse for the misslynch?
Except that it will be better if you do that today, any later and the game will end before I could count again, do decide today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You guys aren't following the game, James is recruiter with a role he can use to defend himself, which is why mafia will target him with anything except kills
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'm ok with the current situation:
- not feeling like making a kill call by myself this game.
- if mafia ties resource on me like block, it worth it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You aren't seeing the big picture, I'm doing all this to be town, what happens out of it is bonus.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Happy to be in the same list as these 2, funny how you didn't list yourself with us, didn't you vote last second? Or you believe tatsu is scum, funny I don't see her in the list
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Said the guy who was lynched last game by town trying to save a lacy last second claim.
He claimed a social role, a mason died.
He said he is safe from town with his role, if I was mafia I would have shot him in the face yesterday if not for him claiming a role he can use to protect themselves.
And I can't remember by farf probably is known for her funky recruiters, wasn't there a recruiter traitor in a previous game?
So it makes a lot of sense for hosts use the double role mechanic to give recruiter some self defence.
This would have all been just theory if not for the Mason diying yesterday.
@GrySun you hinted your duo role was underwhelming, How is BP underwhelming, why did you need to scream you were BP, wouldnt have been wiser to let mafia potentially target you, so they miss their kill ?