Pretty confusing. Are you saying you would’ve trusted a mason claim over her saying investigative? I can’t see how that wouldn’t have made her any less suspicious at the time. It’s D1, so the masons are sparse, and there’s no way the MR would come to back her up. Plus she could’ve been a mafia mason hypothetically. So while it’d be ballsy to claim mason as a lie, I don’t really see how it would’ve put her in a better position than saying investigative. There’s also no way the masons would’ve come out so early to save her (if there were multiple starting masons), and that would’ve probably only fueled things
well, i guess it could be a mafia sickly, in which case they'd try to make sickly appear to be town role for spitting on james who was most sus yday, for some reason. But why are we discussing this when margi died green and with sickly? and sickly has higher prio than kill?
I would also like to point out to everyone including you Gry, that it is extremely unsettling and unprecedented for you to ask for my thoughts xD
I feel like my ego is being stroked for some mischievous reason.
How convenient that town sickly died so I can't prove my healthy townie role. But yes, technically if I use my day action I shouldn't be able to use a night action, just like mafia can't do night kill when assassin kills during the day. @Farfalla@Copy Panda can you clarify this?
Pretty confusing. Are you saying you would’ve trusted a mason claim over her saying investigative? I can’t see how that wouldn’t have made her any less suspicious at the time. It’s D1, so the masons are sparse, and there’s no way the MR would come to back her up. Plus she could’ve been a mafia mason hypothetically. So while it’d be ballsy to claim mason as a lie, I don’t really see how it would’ve put her in a better position than saying investigative. There’s also no way the masons would’ve come out so early to save her (if there were multiple starting masons), and that would’ve probably only fueled things
Investigative alone sounds like a convenient lie. Mason is quite a dead end claim. At best mafia mason but cannot be anything else. So yes I think it‘s a better claim due to dead end unless literally a Mafia Mason.
well, i guess it could be a mafia sickly, in which case they'd try to make sickly appear to be town role for spitting on james who was most sus yday, for some reason. But why are we discussing this when margi died green and with sickly? and sickly has higher prio than kill?
I would also like to point out to everyone including you Gry, that it is extremely unsettling and unprecedented for you to ask for my thoughts xD
I feel like my ego is being stroked for some mischievous reason.
How convenient that town sickly died so I can't prove my healthy townie role. But yes, technically if I use my day action I shouldn't be able to use a night action, just like mafia can't do night kill when assassin kills during the day. @Farfalla@Copy Panda can you clarify this?
As promised to @Gajeel here is the reason I believe I could convince you to confirm me even if you don't think I'm mafia.
I'm the Banshee Jesus, I've marked brandish for death on N1.
I've decided yesterday to do the play and let town decide on the kill, so I won't trigger the kill unless that is what you guys vote for (extra voting today)
Note that it is counter productive for me to kill since that will reduce the chances I comeback in time with -1 player.
I've marked the player I believed is most likely to be lynched today by town from yesterday event. (just my guess)
If you want this player dead, vote and vote. (Vote on me, then vote on the banshee kill action).
Contribute to ShadOoW/vote-viewer-mg-poll development by creating an account on GitHub.
github.com
Brandish ignored the game, his vote turned many heads.
I stated my reasons to doubt Gry, put pressure with my vote and triggered Gry to play more serieusly, it wierd you are still stuck on that
I'm sorry but it time we both die brandish, it a great end to this hydra journey we have been on
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wrong link, in case you want to see the votes, use a big screen.
Your plan is indeed spicy, but why are you in such a rush though? The Jesus claim was already a bit early, but tbh that was still pretty good because there’s higher chances of mafia simply leaving you be. That means you can easily get enough chances to mark people silently. And even if you died prematurely it would still be fine. You’re playing this like it’s a race…
I also don’t really subscribe to lynching you to take a chance on killing scum. Atleast not anytime soon. I mean, we could literally just lynch them instead of going the long way round
Investigative alone sounds like a convenient lie. Mason is quite a dead end claim. At best mafia mason but cannot be anything else. So yes I think it‘s a better claim due to dead end unless literally a Mafia Mason.
Isn’t investigative a bit dead endy too? It’s a small game, and she’d have to full claim sooner or later. From a town pov, both claims are just as good. From a mafia pov, both claims are just as ballsy/restrictive (considering game size). That aside, at the time did you think there was any relationship between marm and Tatsu ? IIRC, a decent part of the reason you suspected Marm was because she was seemingly against the Tatsu lynch. And when I clarified my thoughts on you wanting that, it made you suspect her more. Just trying to figure out what was the deal breaker for you.
On weekdays, us Copan clan bears observe tea time at 4 PM, meaning we have a cute cup of english breakfast tea with semi-skimmed milk, a drop of honey and a helping of sugar.
Please relax your delicate features while you enjoy an afternoon repast
As promised to @Gajeel here is the reason I believe I could convince you to confirm me even if you don't think I'm mafia.
I'm the Banshee Jesus, I've marked brandish for death on N1.
I've decided yesterday to do the play and let town decide on the kill, so I won't trigger the kill unless that is what you guys vote for (extra voting today)
Note that it is counter productive for me to kill since that will reduce the chances I comeback in time with -1 player.
I've marked the player I believed is most likely to be lynched today by town from yesterday event. (just my guess)
If you want this player dead, vote and vote. (Vote on me, then vote on the banshee kill action).
Unless you really really want to take Brandish down with you today, I think it would be wiser to keep you alive as some stated above. Just target more people, and you’ll be the center piece in late game.
Isn’t investigative a bit dead endy too? It’s a small game, and she’d have to full claim sooner or later. From a town pov, both claims are just as good. From a mafia pov, both claims are just as ballsy/restrictive (considering game size). That aside, at the time did you think there was any relationship between marm and Tatsu ? IIRC, a decent part of the reason you suspected Marm was because she was seemingly against the Tatsu lynch. And when I clarified my thoughts on you wanting that, it made you suspect her more. Just trying to figure out what was the deal breaker for you.
Hard disagree. Can go for useless resultless Det without any problems whatsoever. Maybe suddenly get a good result to frame a townie for a last lynch and done. Nothing ballsy, certainly requires less work.
I‘d need to go post by post of Marms and point out all the things that bothered me. Breaking point was probably when she voted me after I was the one giving her a hand, asking for claim, caring that she‘s slowly getting up there in votes. Felt so.. idk, absentminded?
I don‘t think it matters to discuss since she is dead and town.