Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sam‘s awful sleep schedule catching up to him
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘m always open for postgame feedback on whether I played awful or not, disclaimer.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I disagree with this. I’m actually actively trying to participate because I honestly don’t like my afk bad rep. Ofcourse I’m not mindlessly posting just because, but I’m giving solid thoughts when I can
I get this feelins as well from Holt, he feels to me exactly how he just described it.
Even tho there is no way to tell, I'm trusting him until claim day, which is tomorrow!
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Morning, trying to speed read and catch up, can someone's give me a tldr?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You’re in the same time zone no?
Yeah but he keeps saying he goes to bed like 5/6, so about 5/6 hours after I went tp bed and woke up 1 hour before end
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Morning, trying to speed read and catch up, can someone's give me a tldr?
Pick between erin and gajeel?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
James really decided that since he couldn't vote he wouldn't participate today. 5 posts ka. Damn.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
i feel like this disc is mostly between tatsu gry and shad -,-
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Gry don't you dare be pulling the best Gry mafia yet! I won't believe it until I see it.

Good luck tomorrow there is a chance I won't be back, will think carefully but don't blame me for failing xD
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
5 minutes, to not cause surprises I'll follow the active voters. !votekill Erinyes
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry don't you dare be pulling the best Gry mafia yet! I won't believe it until I see it.

Good luck tomorrow there is a chance I won't be back, will think carefully but don't blame me for failing xD
Nah I‘m not this good. This is my mid-town.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@GB i mean
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I do fucking hope we don‘t lynch Erin recruiter but she didn‘t make these impressions either so should be good?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Who now?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
James really decided that since he couldn't vote he wouldn't participate today. 5 posts ka. Damn.
Meanwhile I stayed here all day as an excuse to procrastinate to the max.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top