Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Quite the late day with Gry and Tatsu pushing for the right lynch. The drought is over
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Very nice to see the drought end.

No night kill makes me wonder if there was a recruit 🤔
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
We need to ban fake reveals cause when I saw that BP MR at first my heart fell all the way to my ass 😩

Happy I ditched my studies for the right call tho !
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm really out of juice at the moment.

Last Game of thrones game had 13 players, 3 mafia 1 sleeper and 1 TP (Santa)
This game has 12 players.

Seem can't exclude the recruitment option, it could have simply been a doctor block on an obvious night kill target, or a self defense role.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
uh finally! been waiting all day

surprised no deaths, definitely recruit or poisoner?not sure if they put poisoner in this game tho.

Have to hand it to you, those who pushed for erin's lynch are way less sus in my eyes today (ofc paranoia of pushing erin under the bus to gain cred will still be there), but i actually trusted erin, she even bothered to make those hint recaps and stuff smh

gonna have to go read back cuz yday i slacked and got distracted with research to the point where i felt like i was gonna faint in the evening, smeesh my hyperfocus will kill me one day.

anyway for now good job, happy i ain't dead. bbl
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We need to ban fake reveals cause when I saw that BP MR at first my heart fell all the way to my ass 😩

Happy I ditched my studies for the right call tho !
lmao, couldn't agree more :))) I was literally AHA GRY!!! for a second there when I saw BP (cuz of his indestructible hint)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Good job guys on the last lynch, well done.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I won't be able to push conversations today, but I will take in consideration who claimed first and who waited for others, who was prompted and who had his own game plan, we should be able to figure out 1 more mafia based on claims.

We have a lot of confirmed people not including missing kill, we should be able to find 1 more mafia today.
A doctor result would allow us to trust a person to lead the lynch.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
SAVED BY DOCTOR???
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why did mafia have mafia doctor tho is there another killing role? seems unlikely.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also do we all claim today?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
I will say 1 thing today, Night 2 i got blocked
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i am so saltlord my points got wasted
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I will say 1 thing today, Night 2 i got blocked
You got blocked with 2 dead blockers?

Why did mafia have mafia doctor tho is there another killing role? seems unlikely.
I don't know what the M.Doctor is for, but some people will tie their claim to that, for real or no, we gotta decide.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Missing kill may be mafia finally falling into the trap
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why did mafia have mafia doctor tho is there another killing role? seems unlikely.
Maybe shapeshifter? Explains GB being blocked for example.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lawl are you in the room with us right now
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
So that means they are 2 mafia escorts?
Not enough time for a rookie?
SS would make sense as well, brandish did sound a bit like a TP.
If brandish isn't mafia I should be dead this night, since mafia could get 2 kills that way, even tho I tried to bluff that I'm not willing to kill.
As mafia I would target Gry only if I wanted to call his bluff, otherwise tatsumaki would be my kill, if based on votes only, they could have targeted based on roles, looking for recruiter or detective.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hm lawl says his points still got used. Would Illusion even lower the count? Or a guy whose role was Pirated for example? In both essentially there‘s no role to use. @Copy Panda @Farfalla
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As mafia I would target Gry only if I wanted to call his bluff
And look what that got them :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top