Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I didn't hint bodyguard, that would make it easy for mafia.
You missed a question about your targets and your full role?

@Shad did you mark someone new last night ?
I will keep this a secret for now, want to see the day play out with out the scum knowing who is marked.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:lmao How am I the only possible mafia in the Erin voters exactly? And why say that to then immediately acknowledge that I literally was around for the last 5 odd minutes after waking up? It's like you're trying to throw shit at anyone and see what sticks, which given your recent track record might be worth a shot after blundering other efforts like last game.
And found it hard to vote D1? I'm not the only one who had doubts on Marm, but you think I'm sus for not being one of the ones who condemned the spy to death? Turn it up.

I'm down to 4 spice currently; how about you, got anything to share?
i think the idea is that you saw the writing on the wall, no time left to debate or votelock anyone to save Erin, and tossed your vote in for good measure? From a mafia pov ofc
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@GrySun was Margi already in a Mason Group when she was night killed?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I didn't hint bodyguard, that would make it easy for mafia.
What? Bodyguard is the role mafia ignores, they won't target you with a kill and they won't block you, they will just wait for you to kill yourself.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I will keep this a secret for now, want to see the day play out with out the scum knowing who is marked.
Not even a „for now“, you never say a single target anymore. There‘s no benefit to us knowing, really. Mafia have to risk it.

That said, I wonder if it tells anything about Brandish that they didn‘t kill you to make you kill a townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun was Margi already in a Mason Group when she was night killed?
Why Margi, do you mean Marmalade? A starting Mason is already in a group from D1, ie. they have the names of Recruiter/other Masons.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
That said, I wonder if it tells anything about Brandish that they didn‘t kill you to make you kill a townie.
Maybe
- They did the math and killing me N2 would not work with Jesus
- They went for poisoner to make the math work
- I will be killed next now that jesus is obsolete
- Mind games, did I not get killed because brandish or mafia wants to allow me to mark another person to have a chance to fumble?
- Desperate situation for mafia, looking for recruiter or detective, or tried to kill Gry and failed.
- 2 mafia teams, with same composition, one missed day 1 kill and both used poisoner today, imagine being poisoned twice >.<

I'm alive, so still time to consider this later, with more info with today's lynch result.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why Margi, do you mean Marmalade? A starting Mason is already in a group from D1, ie. they have the names of Recruiter/other Masons.
Yes, she died Mason, so that means she started already in a Mason Group? Sorry to repeat the question.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm wondering because it a farf game as well, and recruiter shenanagens have the potential to be crazy.
Like what if the Mason Group just had a mafia and a town, and there is no recruiter?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,679
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Off to bed, let‘s not get complacent with the Erin lynch and try to keep the streak going. Will see how much time I have but not like you need me.

I will be killed next now that jesus is obsolete
Why would Jesus be obsolete? We‘d have to be super near losing for it to end before you respawn. So we‘re not there yet I think.

Yes, she died Mason, so that means she started already in a Mason Group? Sorry to repeat the question.
--- Double Post Merged, 2 minutes ago ---
I'm wondering because it a farf game as well, and recruiter shenanagens have the potential to be crazy.
Like what if the Mason Group just had a mafia and a town, and there is no recruiter?
Yes that‘s what it means.

It doesn‘t need to have a Recruiter. There‘s precedent of it just being a group of 2+ Masons, either all town or some Mafia Mason. Even without recruiting, nightphase chatting and organizing can be powerful if they trust each other enough.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yesterday he said he was restless spirit.
Hmmm sounds like a plausible role, BG / RS.
And he claimed RS early.

It a claim you want to keep around until last second, as you would expect him to die eventually by himself at night + RS could potentially give us an extra day phase.

Ok I don't get DD playstyle but still feels like normal DD, his targets tho, I buy defending Gry, if Gry dies under your watch, you will be memed, so protecting him even tho you aren't sure is possible, tho if Gry claims to be immortal, I would not protect him, as that would be counter productive, as Gry kind of needs to die to be confirmed, as he can start confirmed then switch teams and destroy us, best Gry is dead Gry, except N1.

Second day Holt? Why not Tatsu or Gry again?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@digitaldude that my role from the Civ game! don't you dare fake it!
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah that one advantage of confirming yourself, you get to talk freely without worrying about making enemies, if I wasn't confirmed I would wait to have a cleared picture before making accusations, to avoid making enemies.

Answering Gry's question, don't take it personal and don't make it personal.

Yes you found it hard to vote on D1, if you believed the investigative claim you could have voted Tatsu, if you didn't you could have voted Marm, inaction is what looks mafia like, that was good enough reason to mark brandish N1, so you think it isn't good enough reason to call you out now?

And yes you are technically the only 1 that found it hard to vote, the day ended with 7 to 4+Annon vote, so 11 - 2 placeholders, that 9 players didn't find it hard to pick a side.

How about you share more about your claim, unless you have a plan, then share your plan when you want, as I will base my vote on how you guys perform today.
If confirming yourself is coming in with a stupid plan like "lynch me because I'm a jesus and then watch my banshee potentially kill another townie!" then I don't think it gives us all much confidence except for the fact that you're definitely playing like Shad.

I intended to vote Tatsu but time ultimately ran out as I went to change my vote and we lost a spy. If what you perceive as indecision is enough to have you doubting me, fair enough, but do you really think I'm the most suspicious out of everyone? And from the sounds of that you might have marked me, so if you get the chance I hope you're confident that you haven't made a monumental fuck up on me twice in a row~

If I speak on both roles I'll have mafia gunning for my mislynch, and yes I'm aware of how sus that may sound. Do you mind if I only share the active one?

You can talk then.
And so can you.

i think the idea is that you saw the writing on the wall, no time left to debate or votelock anyone to save Erin, and tossed your vote in for good measure? From a mafia pov ofc
I can see how it looks like that but it's not like the vote mattered in the grand scheme of things. With how some people suspect me I could've voted for anyone and they'd still say "oooh mafia manoeuvre!"
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Oh I thought you didn‘t like my Marm lynch involvement. Why would you protect me in that context?
Similarly I also mentioned I don‘t need protection.
I thought you were 100% lying about bulletproof, you know you are a big target every game, I was guarding you from kill, when I didn't die night 1 I got suspicious of you.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No deaths is really good. Either doc or a Bp/BG did well enough last night. Or the mafia killer was SS-killed and doesn't know it yet. I dunno if a SS makes much sense in such a small game though.

I wonder how GB got blocked though. Does Mafia have 2 Escorts this game? Or maybe a Necromancer used the prostitute of day 1 on GB in night 2?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So that means they are 2 mafia escorts?
Not enough time for a rookie?
SS would make sense as well, brandish did sound a bit like a TP.
If brandish isn't mafia I should be dead this night, since mafia could get 2 kills that way, even tho I tried to bluff that I'm not willing to kill.
As mafia I would target Gry only if I wanted to call his bluff, otherwise tatsumaki would be my kill, if based on votes only, they could have targeted based on roles, looking for recruiter or detective.
don't think 2 escorts, mby another town prosti? 2 escorts would be annoying af
Hm lawl says his points still got used. Would Illusion even lower the count? Or a guy whose role was Pirated for example? In both essentially there‘s no role to use. @Copy Panda @Farfalla
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



And look what that got them :derp
big if there
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Order of business today is as follows folks:
  1. Decide on whether all Erin voters should be assumed town. If not, decide which ones are most likely to be mafia seeing the way the wind blows and joining the lynch. Is it Gajeel, Holt or Sam? I think that was the order of votes.
  2. Those not on majority‘s green list, if not many, should be made to claim both roles to help filter the towns/mafias among them.
  3. Decide if it‘s worth for Recruiter/Det to come out with confirmations or info. Decision up to the people in question.
  4. Check Erin‘s posts for anything useful for finding towns or mafias.
Just the checklist from top of my head.
I guess I already claimed both, but for recap healthy townie+ noble
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
If they was a recruiter:
- He would have been killed by now, a lot of people hinted / claimed to make it easy to find
- Somebody would have been recruiter by now and have claimed it, to speak in the name of the Mason Group to town.
- The fact nobody claimed to be with Marmalade in the Mason Group means that person is mafia, and there is no recruiter.
- If we trust GB's block and entertain the possibility of 2 mafia teams, it could have been a town + 1 mafia from each team, and scary thoughts, they could coordinate once the town in the pad dies.

Red mafia: We will kill X you kill Y.
Purple mafia: Sounds good, my teammate is dead, I would rather get revenge on town than see the cabbages win.

I've seen crazy pads with Farf and Panda, with all kind of mechanic and setups.

Well they didnt target holt or I would have died.
Explain your thought process for picking Holt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The best person to recruit is sakura.
@Baka Taichou did you get recruited?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@SirSamuel016 be active if possible when you can.
@James Rye you disappearing yesterday is a good town sign, I think I've seen you before not play when you get sickled? Anyway, today is the big day, what you been doing?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
If they was a recruiter:
- He would have been killed by now, a lot of people hinted / claimed to make it easy to find
- Somebody would have been recruiter by now and have claimed it, to speak in the name of the Mason Group to town.
- The fact nobody claimed to be with Marmalade in the Mason Group means that person is mafia, and there is no recruiter.
- If we trust GB's block and entertain the possibility of 2 mafia teams, it could have been a town + 1 mafia from each team, and scary thoughts, they could coordinate once the town in the pad dies.

Red mafia: We will kill X you kill Y.
Purple mafia: Sounds good, my teammate is dead, I would rather get revenge on town than see the cabbages win.

I've seen crazy pads with Farf and Panda, with all kind of mechanic and setups.



Explain your thought process for picking Holt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The best person to recruit is sakura.
@Baka Taichou did you get recruited?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@SirSamuel016 be active if possible when you can.
@James Rye you disappearing yesterday is a good town sign, I think I've seen you before not play when you get sickled? Anyway, today is the big day, what you been doing?
no T_T baka mason not recruiting me when I'm so fkn greeeeeennn ;-;
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
The doctor would be a good role to have outside of the Mason Group, to make it impossible for the 2 mafia in the pad to kill each other, from the get go, since they know both are protected by their teammate.

I can't explain the missing kills, unless both mafia are bad at being mafia, but entraining the possibility to see where it leads.

So here the thing, what does GB gain from lying about being blocked?
1 misslynch? an easier claim? Some confusion on D3? Eventually his lie with catch up to him right? once the game setup is more clear with today's lynch.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top