Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Brb I need to collect my thoughts after this night and gather my remaining spice
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Idk how it would work, does he just nightkill normally if he used 6 uses?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Shoot your shot bro
Im not a cowboy.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Order of business today is as follows folks:
  1. Decide on whether all Erin voters should be assumed town. If not, decide which ones are most likely to be mafia seeing the way the wind blows and joining the lynch. Is it Gajeel, Holt or Sam? I think that was the order of votes.
  2. Those not on majority‘s green list, if not many, should be made to claim both roles to help filter the towns/mafias among them.
  3. Decide if it‘s worth for Recruiter/Det to come out with confirmations or info. Decision up to the people in question.
  4. Check Erin‘s posts for anything useful for finding towns or mafias.
Just the checklist from top of my head.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
  1. Decide on whether all Erin voters should be assumed town. If not, decide which ones are most likely to be mafia seeing the way the wind blows and joining the lynch. Is it Gajeel, Holt or Sam? I think that was the order of votes.
Erinyes 6x - GrySun [#510], Tatsumaki [#517], Shad [#528], Gajeel [#554], Holt [#562], SirSamuel [#572]
Only possible mafia in Erinyes voters is SirSam.
- Can't judge his performance end of D2 as he just woke up
- His found it hard to vote on D1, was reluctant to vote D2 (could be just because he just woke up, but that applies to mafia as well, imagine you wake up to see your escort getting lynched by an angry mob), but did last second.
- Same reasons he was high on the lynch list yesterday still apply, I have no reason to trust him until now, maybe that will change today?

Gajeel and Holt I'm less worried about until we hear more from today.

Between Digital/brandish/GB there is a mafia, I think brandish voted in earnest, he coudn't have expected Erinyes lynch, if mafia or town or tp, if tp he would have been a lot more likely to follow town instead of pushing for his own agenda, if he is mafia, it would be very weird for him to vote with a teammate or vote a teammate, so one of the 3 is mafia.

GB voting brandish I can accept, even tho it sounds stupid, If I wasn't planning to comeback I would put my vote on the obvious target.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I AM BODYGUARD! TWAS I WHO PROTECTED THE TOWNIES.
You wonder if there is an assassins in D3 and claim BG in the next post, you are supposed to hint earlier not just before claiming.
Did you hint at BG, can you quote yourself to show you were planning to claim it all game?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And how did you protect town, BG dies if he protects somebody.
And what else are you?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
I mean there was no way for me to stay this long and nothing was happening so i voted who i feel skummiest
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And how did you protect town, BG dies if he protects somebody.
And what else are you?
I suppose he protected the target n1 who got targeted n2
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
so block it is
So 2 mafia teams, with 1 night kill in 2 phases?
1 escort / mafia doctor + mafia mason / killing role like strongman / poisoner / rookie?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Poisoner sounds like a good counter to jesus
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Only possible mafia in Erinyes voters is SirSam.
- Can't judge his performance end of D2 as he just woke up
- His found it hard to vote on D1, was reluctant to vote D2 (could be just because he just woke up, but that applies to mafia as well, imagine you wake up to see your escort getting lynched by an angry mob), but did last second.
- Same reasons he was high on the lynch list yesterday still apply, I have no reason to trust him until now, maybe that will change today?
:lmao How am I the only possible mafia in the Erin voters exactly? And why say that to then immediately acknowledge that I literally was around for the last 5 odd minutes after waking up? It's like you're trying to throw shit at anyone and see what sticks, which given your recent track record might be worth a shot after blundering other efforts like last game.
And found it hard to vote D1? I'm not the only one who had doubts on Marm, but you think I'm sus for not being one of the ones who condemned the spy to death? Turn it up.

I'm down to 4 spice currently; how about you, got anything to share?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I AM BODYGUARD! TWAS I WHO PROTECTED THE TOWNIES.
Who did you protect, I need to figure out which of the confirmed townies isn't corrupted.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Only possible mafia in Erinyes voters is SirSam.
- Can't judge his performance end of D2 as he just woke up
- His found it hard to vote on D1, was reluctant to vote D2 (could be just because he just woke up, but that applies to mafia as well, imagine you wake up to see your escort getting lynched by an angry mob), but did last second.
- Same reasons he was high on the lynch list yesterday still apply, I have no reason to trust him until now, maybe that will change today?

Gajeel and Holt I'm less worried about until we hear more from today.

Between Digital/brandish/GB there is a mafia, I think brandish voted in earnest, he coudn't have expected Erinyes lynch, if mafia or town or tp, if tp he would have been a lot more likely to follow town instead of pushing for his own agenda, if he is mafia, it would be very weird for him to vote with a teammate or vote a teammate, so one of the 3 is mafia.

GB voting brandish I can accept, even tho it sounds stupid, If I wasn't planning to comeback I would put my vote on the obvious target.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You wonder if there is an assassins in D3 and claim BG in the next post, you are supposed to hint earlier not just before claiming.
Did you hint at BG, can you quote yourself to show you were planning to claim it all game?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And how did you protect town, BG dies if he protects somebody.
And what else are you?
I didn't hint bodyguard, that would make it easy for mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Who did you protect, I need to figure out which of the confirmed townies isn't corrupted.
Grysun night 1 and holt night 2
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
:lmao How am I the only possible mafia in the Erin voters exactly? And why say that to then immediately acknowledge that I literally was around for the last 5 odd minutes after waking up? It's like you're trying to throw shit at anyone and see what sticks, which given your recent track record might be worth a shot after blundering other efforts like last game.
And found it hard to vote D1? I'm not the only one who had doubts on Marm, but you think I'm sus for not being one of the ones who condemned the spy to death? Turn it up.

I'm down to 4 spice currently; how about you, got anything to share?
Yeah that one advantage of confirming yourself, you get to talk freely without worrying about making enemies, if I wasn't confirmed I would wait to have a cleared picture before making accusations, to avoid making enemies.

Answering Gry's question, don't take it personal and don't make it personal.

Yes you found it hard to vote on D1, if you believed the investigative claim you could have voted Tatsu, if you didn't you could have voted Marm, inaction is what looks mafia like, that was good enough reason to mark brandish N1, so you think it isn't good enough reason to call you out now?

And yes you are technically the only 1 that found it hard to vote, the day ended with 7 to 4+Annon vote, so 11 - 2 placeholders, that 9 players didn't find it hard to pick a side.

How about you share more about your claim, unless you have a plan, then share your plan when you want, as I will base my vote on how you guys perform today.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
I believe so, starting with those more heavily suspected
You can talk then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Shad did you mark someone new last night ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So 2 mafia teams, with 1 night kill in 2 phases?
1 escort / mafia doctor + mafia mason / killing role like strongman / poisoner / rookie?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Poisoner sounds like a good counter to jesus
That‘s whack for 14 players but maybe maybe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top