Sam‘s awful sleep schedule catching up to him
You’re in the same time zone no?Sam‘s awful sleep schedule catching up to him
I get this feelins as well from Holt, he feels to me exactly how he just described it.I disagree with this. I’m actually actively trying to participate because I honestly don’t like my afk bad rep. Ofcourse I’m not mindlessly posting just because, but I’m giving solid thoughts when I can
Its 10am lolSam‘s awful sleep schedule catching up to him
Yeah but he keeps saying he goes to bed like 5/6, so about 5/6 hours after I went tp bed and woke up 1 hour before endYou’re in the same time zone no?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pick between erin and gajeel?Morning, trying to speed read and catch up, can someone's give me a tldr?
It's apparently between you and ErinyesMorning, trying to speed read and catch up, can someone's give me a tldr?
Well with few others around wcyd. You came with 4 mins to go missi feel like this disc is mostly between tatsu gry and shad -,-
Nah I‘m not this good. This is my mid-town.Gry don't you dare be pulling the best Gry mafia yet! I won't believe it until I see it.
Good luck tomorrow there is a chance I won't be back, will think carefully but don't blame me for failing xD
Meanwhile I stayed here all day as an excuse to procrastinate to the max.James really decided that since he couldn't vote he wouldn't participate today. 5 posts ka. Damn.