Hi guys3, good job on eren
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lmao, couldn't agree moreWe need to ban fake reveals cause when I saw that BP MR at first my heart fell all the way to my ass
Happy I ditched my studies for the right call tho !
)) I was literally AHA GRY!!! for a second there when I saw BP (cuz of his indestructible hint)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You got blocked with 2 dead blockers?I will say 1 thing today, Night 2 i got blocked
I don't know what the M.Doctor is for, but some people will tie their claim to that, for real or no, we gotta decide.Why did mafia have mafia doctor tho is there another killing role? seems unlikely.
yes...You got blocked with 2 dead blockers?
Maybe shapeshifter? Explains GB being blocked for example.Why did mafia have mafia doctor tho is there another killing role? seems unlikely.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So that means they are 2 mafia escorts?yes...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And look what that got themAs mafia I would target Gry only if I wanted to call his bluff
