Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why would they even kill with Tatsu N1 after how D1 ended? Or even go for Gajeel of all people?

Too much doesn't add up there.

And you can't both be Paranoid Spy. Either Brandish or Sam is lying. Or if both are telling the truth, they either found a mafia in Holt or Tatsu. I'd believe it's Holt a lot easier.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Meh 3 hours. I'll be busy so I'll come back later.

Wrote my thoughts above. I refuse to believe Tatsu as mafia with Erin, and I doubt in more than 1 party at the moment. Hosts can be mean but not 2 Paranoid Spies kind of mean.
  1. Holt is a good lynch for Brandish finding him in a lie.
  2. Sam is a good lynch for overall being hard to believe.
  3. GB is a good lynch for Brandish's block.
Did I forget anyone?
Holt seems the best lynch considering he actually lied...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It's either holt or samuel today.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
DigitalDude
+ Only Claimed protection role
+ Claimed RS D2, Claimed BG early D3.
+ Role looks legit
+ Participating

Conclusion: I can't lynch a freaking Bodyguard + RS and the only protection role claimed.

Gajeel
+ Claimed mid-early D3.
+ Playing transparently.
+ Pointed out issues with brandish lynch.

- SirSam accuses him of being recruited by Tatsu.
- Wants to join team rocket.

Conclusion: He is accused by SirSam, comes with a package with Tatsu, since I can't believe tatsu to be Mentor or Mafia, I won't rush to lynch him until sam/tatsu is cleared.

Brandish
+ Marked with more info to come from next lynch/kill.
+ Claims Necro in a brandish way?
+ Consistent block with D2 suspect

Conclusion: I would rather not lynch him as things will became more clear soon and I will be able to make the call as banshee.

SirSam
+ Claimed a play that is a dead end for a mafia
+ Accused a trusted townie
+ Claimed finding 2 scums
+ Is aware what he is claiming will get him lynched

- Last one to claim in a day with 0 block possible
- Didn't play defensive once he found a mafia

Conclusion: I really think it a good lynch, since if he flips town, we know who to target with actions tonight, if he flips mafia, well good.

Now time to consider Holt vs James the double detective.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@SirSamuel016 why did you vote Erin last day? You came with like 2 minutes to go, not enough time to read why we're even lynching her.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
But sam you already found 2 mafia! if that is true, that is crazy good, you may as well confirm them to be scum tonight so town can target properly.
I'm thinking self sacrifice is a hero move right now, too many people want an extra day.
Yeah, 2 mafia which means that with the recruit there's still another to find- that's my role in all of this so let me get to work
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Wrote my thoughts above. I refuse to believe Tatsu as mafia with Erin, and I doubt in more than 1 party at the moment. Hosts can be mean but not 2 Paranoid Spies kind of mean.
  1. Holt is a good lynch for Brandish finding him in a lie.
  2. Sam is a good lynch for overall being hard to believe.
  3. GB is a good lynch for Brandish's block.
Did I forget anyone?
I could see Erin mayyyyybe bickering with a teammate if they both agreed to beforehand but it just didn't come across that way. Plus Erin voted Tatsu D1 so them being on the same team is beyond my calcs level
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@SirSamuel016 why did you vote Erin last day? You came with like 2 minutes to go, not enough time to read why we're even lynching her.
Self-preservation + looking at behaviour of the 2.
For Erin, its not like she was that trustworthy in the game, she was helpful with the list but also seemed a bit more feral with the jabs than town Erin which stayed on my mind.
Also, when I asked for a tl;dr Gajeel told me it was between me and Erin so I voted on that too. I'm too important to town to get folded before I had a chance to help us catch a scum.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's apparently between you and Erinyes
This was the one @GrySun
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
When Tatsu gonna be on to know her targets? What I find odd about Sam in this claim (aside from the obvious) is he wanted to know Tatsu's N2 target... like why specifically N2??

btw hosts, GB did lock on Sam
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
when I asked for a tl;dr Gajeel told me it was between me and Erin so I voted on that too.
Gajeel did say that, but at that time Erinyes already had all the votes, so you didn't answer the question? Why did you vote her? Why not vote tatsu the person that you know targeted the dead townie?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
What I find odd about Sam in this claim (aside from the obvious) is he wanted to know Tatsu's N2 target... like why specifically N2??
He said 'especially N2' like why? Gajeel recruitment??
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If Sam is town this is either a cruel joke of Paranoid Spy landing Tatsu on Margi N1, or Sam misplaying too much. I find it way too hard to trust anything Sam says, too many gaps and holes.

I'll still try to read back again and make a summary post of my thoughts somewhere in the last hour. We got Erin with some last hour digging so maybe we can repeat.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Gajeel did say that, but at that time Erinyes already had all the votes, so you didn't answer the question? Why did you vote her? Why not vote tatsu the person that you know targeted the dead townie?
I answered the question
He said 'especially N2' like why? Gajeel recruitment??
That's exactly why
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Guys I.m up, I overslept fml, have 10 pages to read if something worth summarizing happened tell me, if not i.ll go read the pages
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I answered the question
You didn't, do you want me to rephrase? I'm at work and already spending too much time here.

The facts are it wasn't between you and Erinyes, it was just Erinyes.

So why do you vote her to save yourself? When there is nothing to save?

Second question, why didn't you vote tatsu at any moment of the day even tho you knew from you result that she targeted a dead townie.

D1 you were in the second half of the day but didn't vote either of the 2 trains, D2 you join the phase and join a train, this makes you inconsistent.

If you are mafia D1 you knew both are town so you couldn't pick, day 2 you know she was mafia so you didn't have a choice but to join.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Spy/Spirit Medium
N1: Spied on Tatsu > targeted Margi
N2: Spied on Tatsu > targeted Gajeel

This is the finally piece of the puzzle for my struggle on whether I believed Marm or not, because she could've been claiming my role but felt very town. I had my doubts about which of us was paranoid, but I believe I'm legit and I've caught Tatsu in the act.

I expect mafia to pile on now, but that's what I've got. I'm convinced we can't trust Tatsu.



I can't even eat dinner without you wanting a piece of my ass 😭
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
Saaaaaam
Votekill Sam
No hesitation.

My boy, I am the doctor. And I didn't target anyone on N1.
I protected Baka Tai on N2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Since I targeted no one you shouldn't have had ANY result back. You're a complete liar on this.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If Sam is town this is either a cruel joke of Paranoid Spy landing Tatsu on Margi N1, or Sam misplaying too much. I find it way too hard to trust anything Sam says, too many gaps and holes.

I'll still try to read back again and make a summary post of my thoughts somewhere in the last hour. We got Erin with some last hour digging so maybe we can repeat.
Your insistence on refusing to consider this legitimately hurts my soul Gry. I'm a sloppy player at the best of times when I have high pressure roles and combined with my IRL situation I've had a rough time if I'm honest. You'll end up regretting not listening to me if you allow yourself to be sucked in by Tatsu and Gajeel.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top