Holt seems the best lynch considering he actually lied...Why would they even kill with Tatsu N1 after how D1 ended? Or even go for Gajeel of all people?
Too much doesn't add up there.
And you can't both be Paranoid Spy. Either Brandish or Sam is lying. Or if both are telling the truth, they either found a mafia in Holt or Tatsu. I'd believe it's Holt a lot easier.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Meh 3 hours. I'll be busy so I'll come back later.
Wrote my thoughts above. I refuse to believe Tatsu as mafia with Erin, and I doubt in more than 1 party at the moment. Hosts can be mean but not 2 Paranoid Spies kind of mean.
Did I forget anyone?
- Holt is a good lynch for Brandish finding him in a lie.
- Sam is a good lynch for overall being hard to believe.
- GB is a good lynch for Brandish's block.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It's either holt or samuel today.
now I want it with IA]