Games Mafia Game 112 - Panda Game - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sam if you're town you're kinda game-ruining with lies that will cause more than 1 mislynch, you are aware of that right
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I faked my n1 spy result
WHY

What was the actual n1 action and result?

You really deserve a lynch of 15 locked votes just to hammer the point in that this is awful.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Shad did you change your vote yet? please do
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And then people ask why town can't win, it's shit like this
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sam if you're town you're kinda game-ruining with lies that will cause more than 1 mislynch, you are aware of that right
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



WHY

What was the actual n1 action and result?

You really deserve a lynch of 15 locked votes just to hammer the point in that this is awful.
Should I do my best french impression and wave the white flag?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Haha here I thought it was a good outcome shame on me
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm really not very convinced of Goodboy either. But Mortician is hard to claim, he should use it on Sam maybe and tell what was used on him, it's easy for him to misstep.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
Saaaaaam
Votekill Sam
No hesitation.

My boy, I am the doctor. And I didn't target anyone on N1.
I protected Baka Tai on N2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Since I targeted no one you shouldn't have had ANY result back. You're a complete liar on this.
why didnt you protect anyone as doc?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Tatsu is fake-claiming Doc, I faked my n1 spy result to shade Tatsu and Tatsu recruited Gajeel. I'm on the chopping block because of this.



You are one of the intelligent players that'd be worth using it on. The three G's definitely, rest of the mob is debateable this game I think.
Voting you best senpai
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I‘m at a loss of what mafia Sam is doing fakeclaiming a Spy, but I‘m also at a loss why mafia Tatsu would not just pretend she used her role but not on Margi N1.

Can anyone explain? And there‘s no way both can be town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I lynched 1 Spy, bold of you to assume I wouldn‘t enjoy another.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sam I‘ll do anything you want if you can explain in a satisfying way why Tatsu would back herself into a corner when she didn‘t need to
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Like, surely we can afford at least 2 more mislynches, possibly more. This isn‘t the time for mafia to play game of attrition
well one is lying, so if we misslynch today we kill the other tomorrow, no way both are town unless it's insane/paranoit spy if there is such a thing (which again i doubt just like for the det)
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
WHY

What was the actual n1 action and result?

You really deserve a lynch of 15 locked votes just to hammer the point in that this is awful.
Maybe I should've paired with @GB in the Hydra game and gotten a proper education on how to wing things :lmao

N1 I spied on Margi and she targeted James
N2 I targeted Tatsu and she targeted Gajeel
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
WHY

What was the actual n1 action and result?

You really deserve a lynch of 15 locked votes just to hammer the point in that this is awful.
@SirSamuel016 the plot isn't thick enough, answer this.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ugh let's vote can't keep up with reading

!votekill Sam
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Maybe I should've paired with @GB in the Hydra game and gotten a proper education on how to wing things :lmao

N1 I spied on Margi and she targeted James
N2 I targeted Tatsu and she targeted Gajeel
So you got no new info for us, just the Margi sickly James thing. Don't even remember you saying she probably sicklied James, just to later support your Spy claim.

!votelock SirSamuel
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
should i also use noble?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top