Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,687
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,687
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@SirSamuel016 @Lambu just to be clear, because English is hard for me sometimes, but if the player with the Ouroboros uses doctor on N1 they can use either of the other 2 the following nights while doctor cools down? It's not a choose only one situation?
Bingo
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Will try to reread but not a good day for me. Glanced some things I dislike but will reply to it in a few hours.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
All these vanilla claims have me be like :cookiestare

Regarding the Hardy-Farf thing, Hardy really kinda glanced through the thread and missed things like she says, but the overall back and forth didn‘t give me good vibes about Farf regardless.
Reminds of the defensive Kuroko Farf when lawl was on her for a benign thing.

Dunno about Hardy, forgot how he plays regarding Farf specifically when mafia.

In spite of the beef I'm leaning towards trusting Shad that dropped the vanilla claim quite early. Not sure a TP or a mafia even in a full vanilla mafia team would do that even if that was the case. I feel good about Bel as well with that hint (I didn't check back but it's rather restrictive), and Asako also seemed genuine or was quite good with her timing where she seems to believe the game only has vanillas.
This I added to multiquote because it sounds just like me when I‘m mafia and Shad is being persistent, I give the ol „Despite suspecting me like this I think Shad is town, it‘s just le classic Shad“. Like I try to make peace with him but then he just bites down harder.

Yea, I usually fully disclose early enough to skip hinting.
Now this bothers me a lot. You know, purpose of hints is to prevent people from leaving all options open then later claim what is most convenient at the time. It shows you‘re confident that you have the role you claim to have.
This is essentially just a „no need to leave hints that will make it harder to claim later and instead just claim what fits“. Not good.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votekill Brandish my best D1 hunch atm
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also, I did not like Asako‘s way of claiming vanilla because Shad did. Looks fake, like throwing in the claim because she saw she could use it rather than it being her role.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Shad I‘m fine with currently, Kat‘s roleplay does remind more of her last games as scum but the post contents aren‘t anything bad.

As for the rest they didn‘t do enough to think much about. Hoping that I can townread or scumread Erin as early as last 2 games which was by D2 at the latest? Otherwise, I‘m unable to separate Bel‘s playstyle from Juviiis, don‘t like it and always think it‘s mafia and most of the time is.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Woah ok, I'll hint - I'm town faction.

Bit too reactive to that comment tho given my esteemed reputation for not hinting and some of the meh hinting around the grounds. I'm putting you down as sus.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Glimmer is not knowing she should have popcorn for breakfast. Glimmer is sticking with tea instead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If we are all vanillas does this make you a liar?
Is you implying you are also vanilla? Glimmer wants to note down.

We are not being all vanilla, Gry is being active role and Glimmer is passive but is not vanilla for example.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,090
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Glimmer is not knowing she should have popcorn for breakfast. Glimmer is sticking with tea instead.
Does Glimmer want Mio to spoil her the end of the movie ?

@Shad who is likely town, will start to fight a town like 2 hours before the end of the day phase @Hardy will change the vote 2 minutes before the end of the day phase, :hmph
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Does Glimmer want Mio to spoil her the end of the movie ?

@Shad who is likely town, will start to fight a town like 2 hours before the end of the day phase @Hardy will change the vote 2 minutes before the end of the day phase, :hmph
Glimmer is seeing that happen. Glimmer wants revenge for Hardyes keeling KGB in Hydra!!!
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,090
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Quick recap

Tatsumaki as Alexandria
Baka Taichou as Ashera
Belserion as Ethel-> She got the role she got the most in MG (#108)
Farfalla as Eunie-> Got a mild role that ain't old nor that new. (#41)
Kat as Glimmer-> passive (#52) no action ,vanilla (#61)
GrySun as Gray -> his role shouldn‘t need too much effort to play properly (#5) active (#13)
Hardy as Matthew
Brandish as Melia
Erinyes as Mio -> had the role before (#70)
Asako as Nia -> vanilla (#58)
Digitaldude as Nikol -> had the role before (#67)
GB as Noah-> Ice cream (#47)
Shad as Rex - claims townie (#8)
Jammin as Shulk -> never had this role (#55)
Demonspeed as Taion
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Glimmer is seeing that happen. Glimmer wants revenge for Hardyes keeling KGB in Hydra!!!
:gwah
Oi girl Yes is town.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,090
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Quick recap (2)

Tatsumaki as Alexandria
Baka Taichou as Ashera
Belserion as Ethel-> She got the role she got the most in MG (#108)
Farfalla as Eunie-> Got a mild role that ain't old nor that new. (#41)
Kat as Glimmer-> passive (#52) not vanilla but has no action (#61 +#132)
GrySun as Gray -> his role shouldn‘t need too much effort to play properly (#5) active (#13)
Hardy as Matthew
Brandish as Melia
Erinyes as Mio -> had the role before (#70)
Asako as Nia -> vanilla (#58)
Digitaldude as Nikol -> had the role before (#67)
GB as Noah-> Ice cream (#47)
Shad as Rex - claims townie (#8)
Jammin as Shulk -> never had this role (#55)
Demonspeed as Taion



Is Yes being a passive town or active town? Glimmer will feel better if she is knowing.
Glimmer should not worry, Mio is a good but useless citizen <3


edit removed tags
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Glimmer should not worry, Mio is a good but useless citizen <3
Mio no like Glimmer. Mio is being refusing to share secrets with Glimmer! Glimmer is also being a good but useless citizen but a passive good useless citizen at least hmph.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Woah ok, I'll hint - I'm town faction.

Bit too reactive to that comment tho given my esteemed reputation for not hinting and some of the meh hinting around the grounds. I'm putting you down as sus.
In all the games we played I don‘t remember you ever saying why you do it the way you do, I just accepted it. But the explanation itself just sounds way too much like an accidental scum slip up of their intentions.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wonder if I doomed myself with the active claim and I‘m getting killed this night
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Good morning guys.

I'll start reading the thread now.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
In all the games we played I don‘t remember you ever saying why you do it the way you do, I just accepted it. But the explanation itself just sounds way too much like an accidental scum slip up of their intentions.
That's a weird slip up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top