Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
She openly claimed the same as you later on. Just funny you missed it after you remarked that there's no way Hardy missed Gry's post.
Yes it is hard to miss Gry's hint when it was the 13th in the thread and one of the first.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm not sure what Juviii induced PTSD you have but I'm not her and I'm pretty sure I've been town more than I've been Mafia.
Liess... Liesssss
You're as bad as juviii in the PTSD department and you definitely been mafia more, at least i remember mafia you way more from how bad you give PTSD.... Just like.... Just like juviii

 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Imo it's not low effort if you're doing it so often like you were, and I was following it. It takes more effort to check the thread in a single go.

I said it wasn't about low participation and that Ik you're not that vocal, but imo you rly mildly follow stuff and drop small comments here and there, fluffy and game points. I didn't even know you take notes.

Feels like you only want the day to pass by.
It's subjective. I prefer to do that at the start of the game because when I don't it's hard for me to take notes after.

And about Jammin, he prioritizes fun over everything else. Doesn't care much about the outcome as long as he meets his goals.

Before people start saying that I am slow I am telling you that I am not at home rn btw. Out with my brother so I am using my phone.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I only have 30 minutes before going out and being out of internet, will quote and reply and try to make my decision.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Shad Are you actually claiming Vanilla or did you just want to blend in?
I'm not sure I get your question but I kind of replied already and stated my intentions, at the beginning of the phase.

I was thinking everybody is vanilla which is why I claimed first to look good, but everybody is claiming a role and the rest aren't claiming.

Meaning it could be a normal game that doesn't fully revolve around the custom role.
So yeah I wants to seen as a good green boy (fucking cabbages 🤮)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Shad who is likely town, will start to fight a town like 2 hours before the end of the day phase
I'm gonna be without internet soon, I won't be able to participate in the end of this phase :(
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Ok got my sister to buy 3G and will use thethering to check as much as battery allows.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Votekill Asako

It's the vibe, and, uh that's about it, it's the vibe.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
The only hints so far have been.

Im vanilla.

Im passive.

Ice cream.

I had this role before.

It should be hard for me to fuck up with this role.

Right?

The only different one that, no matter what, can't be vanilla, is yours I think.
gry also hinted.

also, wdym can't be vanilla? I'll be blunt. I am also vanilla.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Liess... Liesssss
You're as bad as juviii in the PTSD department and you definitely been mafia more, at least i remember mafia you way more from how bad you give PTSD.... Just like.... Just like juviii

I've been town more, especially lately. It's just harder to remember because I couldn't do much with it. But I'm not scum this time around so I won't traumatize you or anyone else.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Can somebody ping @Tatsumaki IRL, she asked for it, in case she didn't join in the first 16h
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Damn, seems ppl who are vanilla have no ambition to be sleeper.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Glimmer is not knowing she should have popcorn for breakfast. Glimmer is sticking with tea instead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Is you implying you are also vanilla? Glimmer wants to note down.

We are not being all vanilla, Gry is being active role and Glimmer is passive but is not vanilla for example.
Yes.

Missed Gry's post saying he was active.

It had been the only thing that called my attention.

On one hand, her nervousness there and unwillingness to explain anything isn't nice.

On the other, it took until you for someone to appear and defend her hinting, despite several people posting in the middle.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Sakura is another one I have in mind for the vote. Also coasting. Late vanilla claim that could just be a ride - she had the time to mention it when we were discussing it yday and didn't. Didn't rly participate - she was busy at first but then just stayed around addressing minor stuff and not engaging.

After hosting 2 games in a row and seeing how passive most when not all mafia can be, I rly believe we'll find scums among the ones shying away. Specially in D1, before they can get some connection and reassurance from each other, imo they'll be hesitant and always behind.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I don't care much about the Lala-Hardy discussion. Seems pretty obvious that he wants to push her buttons. There is no way he missed Gry's posts.
Bruh why would I do that? The couch is not that comfortable.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top