Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Ran some check and seems to be the case indeed. Now I'm also neutral considering all the times she's also been a plain mafia member lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There's 2 other roles she's been at least twice tho. I'm fine with letting people - specially the mafia - do some extra work.
I've never been just plain Mafia to start. Only when recruited that time as sleeper iirc.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Anyone can see it. I wouldn't have mentioned if it could harm her, but she's pretty safe if BP.
You gotta check 4 pages and 60+ games to get to that, why do the work for them.
Yeah she's safe if that's true but others could also be safe if mafia would stop checking earlier and would try her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I've never been just plain Mafia to start. Only when recruited that time as sleeper iirc.
Could be. In solo leveling for example it just says mafia member and not if you were sleeper/traitor before.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It has to be the laziest mafia team of all time. The history thread already has info up until 99 and Evil's role post has a record until 95.

It's legit only hiding info to town.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You'd be shocked then with the time and effort dedication of some recent teams. And I didn't recall the thread for example, so it doesn't mean they would quickly do that.
Wtv, but yeah it should be either vanilla or BP.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Jesus, that thread needs a chart btw lol. It's faster to check threads than all those spoiler tags.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It wasn't a compliment btw, Bran @.@
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hardy what did you claim or hint again? I'm getting ready to go out and might have missed it in my skim.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
What do you guys think of Kat's vote, i don't know what relation she and GB has (lucky GB :hurr ) but do you buy the revenge vote?

I'm wondering since I would expect more people to have 2 votes if Farf was a scum.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I said I was vanilla in my first post yes
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'll go ahead and votekill Demon. Was gonna wait to see what would be Tatsu contributions but I'm going out soon and following the game will be less comfy.
It's the same as I said before: he's been online, saw I quoted and asked him, it's also low effort to just reply.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Tatsumaki The game has started.

I said I was vanilla in my first post yes
What do you think of Jammin and DD's hints then?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll go ahead and votekill Demon. Was gonna wait to see what would be Tatsu contributions but I'm going out soon and following the game will be less comfy.
It's the same as I said before: he's been online, saw I quoted and asked him, it's also low effort to just reply.
So if I don't answer I am coasting and if I do I am not trying hard enough...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Tatsumaki The game has started.


What do you think of Jammin and DD's hints then?
Passed through them thinking they are nothing burgers. In hindsight, Jammin was clearly also hinting not vanilla.

More interested about the fact that dd has only really interacted with Bel until now, by voting her yesterday and then today having her as his only open townread. But I don't recall early dd interacting a lot anyway so heh.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So if I don't answer I am coasting and if I do I am not trying hard enough...
I've referenced things from before I started poking you tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well I'll change my vote if I gotta save myself, I'd still pick you low profile people over the upfront ones.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I hate how hard it is to read gb
Like argh I'm debating voting him but also i went over and checked last game and he keep posting like this early
He just feels not in it
Welcome to asako debating herself out loud

There also sakura that I'm waiting for to talk more
Same with Erin even tho she been talking, her post mostly been filler, she didn't say anything about her thoughts of other

3 posts are about the recap of roles
3 most about bel and evil history
1 placer holder
2 about mio liking glimmer (I'm your mother mio)
3 early game thanking host and small talk about ouroboros being secondary role

Zero yet about other players
I mean she haven't been really interacting with others beside glimmer(kat)
Or maybe I'm looking over her too much because she my daughter
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Retarded theory, there is a mafia between hardy and Farf, and they are trying to kill their partner to be able to play in peace, since otherwise they would need to spend all game hiding from their partner.

Hardy fits this better as farf went for demon.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Retarded theory, there is a mafia between hardy and Farf, and they are trying to kill their partner to be able to play in peace, since otherwise they would need to spend all game hiding from their partner.

Hardy fits this better as farf went for demon.
I agree let's kill farf she wants to kill me :uguu
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Retarded theory, there is a mafia between hardy and Farf, and they are trying to kill their partner to be able to play in peace, since otherwise they would need to spend all game hiding from their partner.

Hardy fits this better as farf went for demon.
No it's not retarded considering it's canon they usually prefer the other dead to play in peace in their house
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
We've mastered the ancient technique of the long poops come on guys
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top