Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,775
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,140
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Idk, I'm fine with Koko, Erin seemed a bit snarky and avoidant to me. No strong thing to see Koko as town and Erin as mafia, I just think Asako looks "townier"
I dint know abt Asa but the more I read her reasoning the more shady she looks, the argument she uses against me could be used against half of the players. Lol
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I dint know abt Asa but the more I read her reasoning the more shady she looks, the argument she uses against me could be used against half of the players. Lol
Can you quote this post you are talking about?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sucks that shad killed himself because I think we were all town reading him, he was projecting well.

He died as he lived and let's leave it at that.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I hate how hard it is to read gb
Like argh I'm debating voting him but also i went over and checked last game and he keep posting like this early
He just feels not in it
Welcome to asako debating herself out loud

There also sakura that I'm waiting for to talk more
Same with Erin even tho she been talking, her post mostly been filler, she didn't say anything about her thoughts of other

3 posts are about the recap of roles
3 most about bel and evil history
1 placer holder
2 about mio liking glimmer (I'm your mother mio)
3 early game thanking host and small talk about ouroboros being secondary role

Zero yet about other players
I mean she haven't been really interacting with others beside glimmer(kat)
Or maybe I'm looking over her too much because she my daughter
she talking about this post
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I mean it's not wrong.

She also posted between the farf discussion and kat claiming she also had a role, so she chose to not help farf out.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Unless Erin is vanilla and hasn't claimed for wtv reason I guess.

On the same vein, Bel is "locked" in vanilla and bp, which are 2 roles mafia wouldn't go for anyway. So again, no need not to claim. If she's bp she wouldn't be out here openly hinting it
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'd be looking more into someone with an irrelevant vote. Demon at least brought up Asako to 2 and has been here argumenting.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Glimmer isn't happy Erin was being playing tricks with her and not being clear about the townie claim! Glimmer thinks that sort of hint seems like something that could be easily overlooked like Glimmer dismissed it, but also serves for Erin to come back to in case of need like she did now. Confusing Glimmer like that yikes!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
well there are 17 mins left and I think it's the first time in my mg history when i haven't laid a single vote till this time, and idk who to vote
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Isn't that both Asako and Erin lmao

And for the record, Erin's hints at least hold ground, she's been vanilla in the past
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That comment was to Hardy
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
How trustworthy is Gry's active claim after 70% of us claimed passive or vanilla? He's throwing away his vote rn.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Isn't that both Asako and Erin lmao

And for the record, Erin's hints at least hold ground, she's been vanilla in the past
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That comment was to Hardy
Both what?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I won't vote Erin, Demon, Kat, Farfalla nor Asako.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so far about the ones voted who I noticed, erin reminds me of her mafia self that i got manipulated by in a recent game, and asako doesn't seem aggressive enough as she is as town, demon i remember to always be absent first day, gry i get town vibes and that's about it
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Don't wanna vote Jammin either.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Leaves me with

Gry
Bel
Dd
GB
Sakura
Brand

Scums are here.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Gry voted before many, so there's the point he couldn't tell that people wouldn't follow him, he didn't leave a placeholder.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top