Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,697
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,697
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
END OF DAY 1

Votes

Fate is often a cruel thing, isn't it? First she had to bear witness to her lover and father of her child commiting a quite shocking suicide. And now, the once mighty Queen of Agnus too is scorned by the very people she swore to serve, and the people who were apart of her once mighty kingdom.

Condemned to death in the endless now...




👑 Asako 👑
Townie




Night 1 ends in...​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

END OF NIGHT 1

Her father. Her mother and queen. And now, her too. Fate is anything but kind, and in this world, the thing that Moebius detest more than anything else are the bonds that tie us together. Born into the twisted killing game, and now, another mired in the despair of the endless now...


:catshrug Erinyes:catshrug
Townie



START OF DAY 2

Day 2 ends in...​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sigh. I‘d have preferred dying at night. At least there‘s no SK seemingly despite Doc on mafia Ouroboros?

Wtf was Shad doing, I‘m used to him doing questionable choices in Dota but this goes beyond even that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don‘t recall seeing Erin mention anything special yet, was still neutral on her. I think Farf or someone were considering voting her instead of Asako so she wasn‘t very trusted either.
Traitor fishing?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The lynch was almost Brandish had Asako voiced it sooner, would‘ve loved to know if my initial hunch was right. But also my bad for missing the entire rest of the day.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Is Tatsu being replaced or she gonna play more today?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Father, mother and daughter killed? Does she have siblings among the characters left? :XD

Interesting choice.
Were you there when day ended? Thoughts on Hardy half-trying to save Asako?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Active Gry still alive ayy
You sound disappointed. Did you fail a kill on me or something? 🤔
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Not gonna blame Asako voters since I distrusted her too mainly how she claimed, but to analyze her voters:

Brandish - because of vibes
Demon - most suspicious vanilla claimer
Jammin - because they were.. teammates? In a past game? Not sure how that works.
DD - saving himself as 2 votes came in on him.

Only one I‘d question here are @Brandish μ (did your vibes regarding her change as day progressed or not? Like, better or worse? She posted a lot at end

And @Jammin elaborate why you voted her, didn‘t get that post at all.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Hardy why did you try for DD? Was there nobody you were fine with who at least had 1 vote? You even mentioned Bel above him but then voted him?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Were you there when day ended? Thoughts on Hardy half-trying to save Asako?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You sound disappointed. Did you fail a kill on me or something? 🤔
No. When I came back, the DP was over.

What do you mean by half-trying? That it wasn't genuine? He went for DD and Asako jumped on the bandwagon to save herself even though she wanted to vote for Bran.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,697
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Day 2 Votecount (12/12)

x10 Demonspeed >>> (Farfalla #519 #579 , Kat #521 , GB #522 , Baka Taichou #524 , Hardy #525 #562, Tatsumaki #527, Digitaldude #543, GrySun #594, Belserion #597, Jammin #600)
x5 Tatsumaki
(Penalty vote, penalty vote, penalty vote, penalty vote, Brandish #558)
x1 Baka (Penalty vote)
x1 Farfalla (Digitaldude #433, Demonspeed #565)

Penalties:
Tatsu: Failing to meet required post count and vote Day 1
Baka: Failing to vote Day 1

Tatsu
Baka
Bel
Farf
Kat
Gray
Hardy
Brandish
DD
GB
Jammin
Demon

---------------------o---------------------

Day 2 ends in...​
 
Last edited:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Only one I‘d question here are @Brandish μ (did your vibes regarding her change as day progressed or not? Like, better or worse? She posted a lot at end
I wasn't around towards the end, after i voted her she did make one post i recall having better vibes
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No. When I came back, the DP was over.

What do you mean by half-trying? That it wasn't genuine? He went for DD and Asako jumped on the bandwagon to save herself even though she wanted to vote for Bran.
I‘m wondering, if he really wanted to save her that was quite last minute, on a person with 0 votes. If he knows she‘ll flip town this can be a good cushy play.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You are in less-than-comfy spot now.
As compared to what, last day? Seeing all the vanilla claims with few non vanillas I already thought I‘m screwed. My position couldn‘t get much worse at that point.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I can only guess they feared Doc on me and await next night to go for the axe. Severe misplay by me, or I blame town for making me a duck in pond with the claims.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
As compared to what, last day? Seeing all the vanilla claims with few non vanillas I already thought I‘m screwed. My position couldn‘t get much worse at that point.
Yea yesterday. Now you got day heat and night heat.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So yeah still lots of hours to go but the ones I have in mind are the Fiend, Saku, Jamz and Erin (the latest ones also seem to be shying away and snarky Erin seemed odd to me).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wouldn't be surprised if people like DD, Misho and Bran would be the case as well but those are harder for me to grasp in general...
Why did you go from first name in group 1 to last name in group 2?

votekill Bran
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

... lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And I‘m still pissed. When I‘m mafia Shad is on my ass all game, when I‘m not he gets hostkilled for fun.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why did you go from first name in group 1 to last name in group 2?
Was quite some time before her vote on you, but don‘t think you said much of value since then. Maybe the other names did.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
That Shad hostkill will provide laughter for quite a while.

We are now down 3 townies early in a small game though, thanks Shad!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That should be 4v8 remaining? Surprisingly we didn‘t lose any important roles/Ouroboros yet, that‘s our usual cherry on top of bad starts.

So can still do 2 mistakes, just with Shad it would‘ve been 3.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
I‘m wondering, if he really wanted to save her that was quite last minute, on a person with 0 votes. If he knows she‘ll flip town this can be a good cushy play.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



As compared to what, last day? Seeing all the vanilla claims with few non vanillas I already thought I‘m screwed. My position couldn‘t get much worse at that point.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I can only guess they feared Doc on me and await next night to go for the axe. Severe misplay by me, or I blame town for making me a duck in pond with the claims.
He voted 3 minutes before the end. Looks like if Asako hadn't panicked or with better coordination Bran or DD would be dead. Had Asako went for Bran after Hardy's vote he would have been lynched instead. It is indeed suspicious that he decided to pick DD who had 0 votes but Lala and Asako could have fixed this by going for Bran.

Lala didn't tryhard enough at the end of this DP :heh.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Meh, many I wanna talk to aren‘t here during my free time so it‘s hard making progress.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He voted 3 minutes before the end. Looks like if Asako hadn't panicked or with better coordination Bran or DD would be dead. Had Asako went for Bran after Hardy's vote he would have been lynched instead. It is indeed suspicious that he decided to pick DD who had 0 votes but Lala and Asako could have fixed this by going for Bran.

Lala didn't tryhard enough at the end of this DP :heh.
Many were kinda „whatever“ in the last minutes, but Farf is in the „IDC WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME“ mode so I‘ll leave barking up that tree to you or someone else.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
DD felt safe, he had voted already and had 0 votes on him. Hardy didn't have to switch either since he had voted Lala.

Looks like the four of them were here during the last moments(Asako, DD, Lala, Hardy). 3 minutes to start a Bran bandwagon is plenty I would say. Lala just had tag Asako and ask her to do it.

The way the events unfolded, Lala becomes the most suspicious among those who switched. It didn't look like she cared that much about Asako's survival.

Depending on their intentions, it also means that one of DD/Bran is likely Mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

From most to least likely to be Mafia teammates: Bran-Lala> Bran-Hardy>= DD-Lala.

Lala switching to DD would have changed nothing. But it's interesting that she asked him if he didn't care about Asako's survival. DD also wasn't on her list.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Meh, many I wanna talk to aren‘t here during my free time so it‘s hard making progress.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Many were kinda „whatever“ in the last minutes, but Farf is in the „IDC WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME“ mode so I‘ll leave barking up that tree to you or someone else.
She said I wasn't tryharding enough by replying to her so I'd say not tagging Asako for coordination, when she said that she trusted her and after Hardy's locked vote(3 minutes before the end) was quite lazy :mono.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sigh. I‘d have preferred dying at night. At least there‘s no SK seemingly despite Doc on mafia Ouroboros?
Is this a hint BTW?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top