Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
First you say Hardy's weird cause he went for someone with 0 votes, than you like Fiend's post when he asks why I went for Bran - that alrdy had 1 vote and that Asako had just said she'd like to lynch instead.
I liked that he pointed out your odd behavior as well. I think Hardy‘s the worse offender in terms of half assing saving Asako, but your vote isn‘t much better.

I‘m thinking if you‘re the Santa actually, would explain the early battle with Hardy if he‘s mafia, you both wanting to get rid of the other.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Since when do you wait for Asako to give some green light on who to switch to? Doesn‘t make sense from a town pov. You‘d say „ok no asako lynch this person is better because X“ and vote there, then have the rest join.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Have you had the time to read the game so far?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It‘s.. complicated. Not sure how to answer the question without giving away my role fully.
If you were fine being dead in the place of a vanilla, why can't you just say it already?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Are you Santa, Gry?
Because I‘m curious, what actually makes you think that? Even if you distrust me, to say Santa instead of mafia? Looks like throwing stuff around just for the sake of it. Like these silly offhand comments serve any other purpose.

Could also indicate you‘re mafia if I let go of Hardy, with you considering me a Santa since I can‘t be mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you were fine being dead in the place of a vanilla, why can't you just say it already?
Bad reading. I said Inwould‘ve preffered to die instead of live, I didn’t say I would prefer to die instead of Erin.
Either way I haven‘t died so your question makes even less sense. „You didn‘t die so why are you playing“.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I liked that he pointed out your odd behavior as well. I think Hardy‘s the worse offender in terms of half assing saving Asako, but your vote isn‘t much better.

I‘m thinking if you‘re the Santa actually, would explain the early battle with Hardy if he‘s mafia, you both wanting to get rid of the other.
Fair enough, you're onto me since the game started so...
Someone like you shouldn't call me asking questions about moving a vote on D1 and hesitating something odd, but I guess you forget how people move sometimes. This was no different from past records (will you rly defend it was?), I don't always call responsability to myself when I'm unsure, but a refresher is if I was good at making a decision under uncertainty I'd have lynched you with Lambu in the past when you were mafia.

My vote is fine under those circunstances. If you agree on Demon's faulty latests points regarding it I'll start having a stronger bad feeling about you - the first bad feelings I direct to the benefit of the doubt, cause I often won't feel good about you and sometimes you turn out to be town. I rly believe Demon's mafia, and something you said makes me think you're not with him, but we got new variables to the equation now so yeah.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Since when do you wait for Asako to give some green light on who to switch to? Doesn‘t make sense from a town pov. You‘d say „ok no asako lynch this person is better because X“ and vote there, then have the rest join.
Since when I don't when I don't feel strongly about the ones I'm supposed to move to nor can be sure about Asako?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Because I‘m curious, what actually makes you think that? Even if you distrust me, to say Santa instead of mafia? Looks like throwing stuff around just for the sake of it. Like these silly offhand comments serve any other purpose.
I ended up just answering that to you above before I saw this so you can just look there.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Bad reading. I said Inwould‘ve preffered to die instead of live, I didn’t say I would prefer to die instead of Erin.
Either way I haven‘t died so your question makes even less sense. „You didn‘t die so why are you playing“.
It's not only bad reading from my side if you turn a "why won't you reveal it then" and hence play since in my read your role didn't seem relevant, into a "you shouldn't play" LOL
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Baka Taichou is there a reason you didn't vote the last day? You were here at the end of the day phase. I don't recall you being a timid or overly indecisive player when it comes to voting.

@GrySun since you announced boldly that you were active, did you successfully use your role last night?
ye I was gonna vote for asako but the post reply button didn't go through idk why and i noticed too late (cuz i was playing and got distracted) xD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I remember Lala being the lead for an Evil lynch bandwagon. I was part of it, and it was done one minute before the end :lmao.
I'd lynch Evil again in the blink of an eye, I surrender to grudge that easily.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lynching Asako can also be a way to protect a Mafia teammate from getting lynched as well. Hardy said he was fine lynching you, DD was just higher on his priority list. It's a decent argument, but DD had 0 vote while you had one.

Lala also could have switched to DD after seeing Hardy and Asako's votes, but she didn't(would have been useless anyway, with DD voting to protect himself, but she voted right after him and there was one minute left so she might have missed DD's post. Wouldn't be strange to quickly go for DD after seeing Hardy and Asako's vote.
Is this one of the posts you like, Gry?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Are you Santa, Gry?
Glimmer also suspects GrySunta! Gry is being active role and he was being one of the first to hint that so he wasn't seeing the Townie set-up beforehand. And Glimmer thinks this could have been a slip-up as Glimmer thinks Gry is usually thinking ahead but Glimmer is not sure because she isn't knowing him well, so Glimmer wants to ask what you think about this:

A Santa that changed Freeman to vanilla town? :lmao He sure fucked himself over with that one.

Weird first gift to use, and since the game has ways to remove roles I‘m believing more in the people with role claims now than in 90% vanillas.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Assuming Kat isn‘t lying that is. Too out there to be a lie imo.

Glimmer isn't liking how Gry added the last part. Glimmer thinks Gry wasn't being surprised or wasn't being considering the possibility of Glimmer lying because he was knowing that was the case (assuming he is being Sunta). Then Gry was saying he would not give Glimmer a gift! The audacity!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Fair enough, you're onto me since the game started so...
Someone like you shouldn't call me asking questions about moving a vote on D1 and hesitating something odd, but I guess you forget how people move sometimes. This was no different from past records (will you rly defend it was?), I don't always call responsability to myself when I'm unsure, but a refresher is if I was good at making a decision under uncertainty I'd have lynched you with Lambu in the past when you were mafia.

My vote is fine under those circunstances. If you agree on Demon's faulty latests points regarding it I'll start having a stronger bad feeling about you - the first bad feelings I direct to the benefit of the doubt, cause I often won't feel good about you and sometimes you turn out to be town. I rly believe Demon's mafia, and something you said makes me think you're not with him, but we got new variables to the equation now so yeah.
You can say all that and it won‘t mean anything, since I can give examples of you whiffing the vote intentionally. On my mind is the most how you played me in MG108, dangling saving me in front of me then just voting a person that doesn‘t help to save me. And you were mafia that game.

I’d almost quote you with „idc what you think about me“ but that‘d be rude for no reason. As for Demon, I only liked his post for the general sentiment(since I had a bad read on you D1 before and would like being right), and didn‘t engage him further since I don‘t fully agree on some of his points. Pretty sure he was gloating more than being serious with some since you called him lazy, but that‘s between him and you.

I don‘t particularly feel Demon is mafia, I have him on neutral. But wish he‘d interact with more people.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Glimmer isn't liking how Gry added the last part. Glimmer thinks Gry wasn't being surprised or wasn't being considering the possibility of Glimmer lying because he was knowing that was the case (assuming he is being Sunta). Then Gry was saying he would not give Glimmer a gift! The audacity!
Tbh, I didn't even stop to consider the possibility of a lie there as well, 'cause I don't recall a single time someone revealed gifts to be in the game and it was a lie.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's not only bad reading from my side if you turn a "why won't you reveal it then" and hence play since in my read your role didn't seem relevant, into a "you shouldn't play" LOL
Well clearly it isn‘t irrelevant then because I‘m not rushing to reveal it despite everything? Simplest conclusion no? Like the question you asked sounds either rhetorical since it answers itself, or dishonest.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ye I was gonna vote for asako but the post reply button didn't go through idk why and i noticed too late (cuz i was playing and got distracted) xD
Remind me, did you distrust Asako during the day or was it a new thought?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Glimmer isn't liking how Gry added the last part. Glimmer thinks Gry wasn't being surprised or wasn't being considering the possibility of Glimmer lying because he was knowing that was the case (assuming he is being Sunta). Then Gry was saying he would not give Glimmer a gift! The audacity!
I know you‘re not asking me, but it‘s a simple happy reaction to good news followed by emotions settling down and thinking „not too good to be true is it?“
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You can say all that and it won‘t mean anything, since I can give examples of you whiffing the vote intentionally. On my mind is the most how you played me in MG108, dangling saving me in front of me then just voting a person that doesn‘t help to save me. And you were mafia that game.

I’d almost quote you with „idc what you think about me“ but that‘d be rude for no reason. As for Demon, I only liked his post for the general sentiment(since I had a bad read on you D1 before and would like being right), and didn‘t engage him further since I don‘t fully agree on some of his points. Pretty sure he was gloating more than being serious with some since you called him lazy, but that‘s between him and you.

I don‘t particularly feel Demon is mafia, I have him on neutral. But wish he‘d interact with more people.
You're free to not care, but then if you won't ask either.

Well, you're wrong, I assure you. And Ik that helps nothing but it's like you've told Shad in the past than you had to trust me. And you'll prolly not then alas.

And I disagree, the lazy remark was in one place, he kept building more points - faulty ones - staying on the case.

Demon bailed himself out of most of D1 just cause, ignored a request for hint that wouldn't cost him more than seconds and he historically ain't averted to comply, engaged mostly on things that were being addressed to him - in a reactive manner - for the rest of that phase, was quite passive about the lynch even tho he's questioning now and acts insistently one note on D2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well clearly it isn‘t irrelevant then because I‘m not rushing to reveal it despite everything? Simplest conclusion no? Like the question you asked sounds either rhetorical since it answers itself, or dishonest.
No? Minor roles still have some use and circuntances might also make us wanna hold on to them. As if you've never come back and forth about deciding if revealing was just fine or not. If you're townie, I'll realize you really don't get me.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
A Santa that changed Freeman to vanilla town? :lmao He sure fucked himself over with that one.

Weird first gift to use, and since the game has ways to remove roles I‘m believing more in the people with role claims now than in 90% vanillas.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Assuming Kat isn‘t lying that is. Too out there to be a lie imo.
hold up there blut, you literally claimed to have a role, why wouldn't you believe in ppl having roles until seeing the role removal option from kat? like you literally having a role should have been proof enough that there are others :)))))))

very sus wording there
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, it's D2 and the major sentiments I've shared in D1 didn't change - imo Demon and likely Baka are mafia, and Bel is still the one I believe to be town the most.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Were you there when day ended? Thoughts on Hardy half-trying to save Asako?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You sound disappointed. Did you fail a kill on me or something? 🤔
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Not gonna blame Asako voters since I distrusted her too mainly how she claimed, but to analyze her voters:

Brandish - because of vibes
Demon - most suspicious vanilla claimer
Jammin - because they were.. teammates? In a past game? Not sure how that works.
DD - saving himself as 2 votes came in on him.

Only one I‘d question here are @Brandish μ (did your vibes regarding her change as day progressed or not? Like, better or worse? She posted a lot at end

And @Jammin elaborate why you voted her, didn‘t get that post at all.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Hardy why did you try for DD? Was there nobody you were fine with who at least had 1 vote? You even mentioned Bel above him but then voted him?
I thought if the three of us (+ baka?) voted to the same person it wouldn't matter, didn't really pay attention to the vote count to make a decision.

Bel wasn't around to defend herself but dd was there making it me vs asako.

I think only that dd post and... all of mine tried to pick a target.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No? Minor roles still have some use and circuntances might also make us wanna hold on to them. As if you've never come back and forth about deciding if revealing was just fine or not. If you're townie, I'll realize you really don't get me.
I don‘t get you but I don‘t think that‘s alignment indicative lol. There‘s many details to revealing, even if minor role holding on to it lets you catch a mafia fake claiming it and you can counter, just one of many applications that don‘t mean anything this game. Or not claiming to keep more options where certain roles are, but not like any of you cared about me with mass claiming vanillas D1 leaving like your probably only non Ouroboros active role hanging. But whatever.

So yeah I don‘t know how you ask why not reveal, then switch the topic to the usefulness of not revealing roles even if they‘re minor, yet then switch it back to just reveal cuz they‘re minor.. I don‘t get it but I think this is all an irrelevant point of discussion.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Demon bailed himself out of most of D1 just cause, ignored a request for hint that wouldn't cost him more than seconds and he historically ain't averted to comply, engaged mostly on things that were being addressed to him - in a reactive manner - for the rest of that phase, was quite passive about the lynch even tho he's questioning now and acts insistently one note on D2.
I don‘t think all this is new for Demon though, at least based on my mental notes of him. His pettiness in responding to you actually made me feel better about him, his mafia is very safe-play. But we don‘t have to agree there, I‘ll need to see more bad of him to distrust him.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
@Brandish μ is you being a townie or is you having a role?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Well clearly it isn‘t irrelevant then because I‘m not rushing to reveal it despite everything? Simplest conclusion no? Like the question you asked sounds either rhetorical since it answers itself, or dishonest.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Remind me, did you distrust Asako during the day or was it a new thought?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



I know you‘re not asking me, but it‘s a simple happy reaction to good news followed by emotions settling down and thinking „not too good to be true is it?“
i didn't have much to go on, only skimmed through the chat, but i felt like she wasn't trying hard enough to stay alive, like town asako usually does and that was the only thing i went by. Kinda glad i didn't vote, would have prolly been in a bad light as a last voter xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top