Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,725
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
See, Bran, then don't ask me why it ain't a big struggle for me to move from someone I think is townie onto you in the last second.

I didn't see Erin hinting to Jesus btw, I considered they could have thought the Ouro had started in roleless townies so they'd sort of had a role (or because they could have vanilla members with the Ouro) - even tho Shad and Asako didn't support that. Saying this cause I also don't believe all vanilla claimers are town, so they would look for it among the other vanillas if that was the case.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Sure.



I bolded the part I still strongly believe in. We have a good bunch of players flying by, including DD and GB.

And today I also agree with Bel, Sakura overall seems disengaged and either uninterested or reluctant/hesitant. And that's defo not the Sakura I recall.
It's not only about the Asako voting - if you don't ask her stuff you can even forget she's in game. That's rly not the picture I have of her...
you know, i died recently as town with that same reasoning :))))) and it's really not a good reasoning at all. The sakura you remember is not the Baka of today. I'm hyperactive and excited and vocal when I have a reason, plain townie is not a reason for me to be that way. If you want a full confession, here it is: i'm disheartened cuz I can't read ppl in this game at all and have been very wrong last game and this game started with being wrong about asako, so my reading skills and no role make a bad combo and make it hard for me to be too hyper. Not to mention i'm having a hard time reading very long posts for some reason.

If you're looking for a similarity in my past gameplay, I recall a game where I had a role I thought was boring af so I played similarly, and i expressed it loudly that i think is a boring role and when i claimed the role i went to top sused cuz ppl didn't understand why i'd say that's not a good role. So yes I tend to be more passive when I don't have a role that I'm attracted to. not the first time, so it should be clear by now, since we're going on "past gameplays" and looking for patterns to suspect ppl on.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

not to mention, i never change my playstyle based on my aliagence. precisely because I want to not develop a pattern ppl can read into. Sure that makes it shit for me when i'm town, but at least it puts ppl on edge every time xD.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Glimmer has information! Glimmer is no longer being a FREE elf!!! Glimmer received a gift and is now Townie. Glimmer was a Freeman but now she is not being anymore. Santa gave Glimmer a gift.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also Glimmer always thinks there is being a bad guy inside the voters of day 1 lynch so: Brandish, Demon, Jammin and DD. Glimmer will be observing today.
WHAT SANTA? FREEMAN?? This just got interesting... oi im not the bad guy, asako wanted to keel me.

Also rip erinyes
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
also about me today being disengaged, I barely woke up an hour ago o.o, was reading from behind and it takes me 1-2 hours to wake up fully (with coffee) how can you say disengaged when i barely came to the thread and was catching up
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

like to me that is very weak reasoning to go after me and make me your main sus person today, when I'm sure there are others more sus.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
WHAT SANTA? FREEMAN?? This just got interesting... oi im not the bad guy, asako wanted to keel me.

Also rip erinyes
Is you being a vanilla Townie or is you something more?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
you know, i died recently as town with that same reasoning :))))) and it's really not a good reasoning at all. The sakura you remember is not the Baka of today. I'm hyperactive and excited and vocal when I have a reason, plain townie is not a reason for me to be that way. If you want a full confession, here it is: i'm disheartened cuz I can't read ppl in this game at all and have been very wrong last game and this game started with being wrong about asako, so my reading skills and no role make a bad combo and make it hard for me to be too hyper. Not to mention i'm having a hard time reading very long posts for some reason.

If you're looking for a similarity in my past gameplay, I recall a game where I had a role I thought was boring af so I played similarly, and i expressed it loudly that i think is a boring role and when i claimed the role i went to top sused cuz ppl didn't understand why i'd say that's not a good role. So yes I tend to be more passive when I don't have a role that I'm attracted to. not the first time, so it should be clear by now, since we're going on "past gameplays" and looking for patterns to suspect ppl on.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

not to mention, i never change my playstyle based on my aliagence. precisely because I want to not develop a pattern ppl can read into. Sure that makes it shit for me when i'm town, but at least it puts ppl on edge every time xD.
Your tone is so kind and caring while you say those to someone you believe to be framing you...

What's your say on how scum poistioned their claims + their timing in case I missed it somewhere.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Mafia could be small as well.. of 3... someone said they could have been looking for a sleeper among the vanillas, and if we had a freeman, then it could indicate they need some extra perks to navigate the game...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
It's not only about the Asako voting - if you don't ask her stuff you can even forget she's in game. That's rly not the picture I have of her...
also on this topic, this is also false. 1. if i was mafia why would I even mention i wanted to vote asako after asako turned townie???? why put myself in that bad light as mafia.
Secondly, I answered today to the tag I saw, then i went back and read the rest and started posting thoughts on certain comments, that weren't even addressed to me. So again false.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
also about me today being disengaged, I barely woke up an hour ago o.o, was reading from behind and it takes me 1-2 hours to wake up fully (with coffee) how can you say disengaged when i barely came to the thread and was catching up
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

like to me that is very weak reasoning to go after me and make me your main sus person today, when I'm sure there are others more sus.
You're sure there are others more sus yet you only listed me as sus.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
and you agreeing with bel just to make your statements seem backed up and more trustworthy imo.

which btw can you quote bel on that I think i missed it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
also on this topic, this is also false. 1. if i was mafia why would I even mention i wanted to vote asako after asako turned townie???? why put myself in that bad light as mafia.
Secondly, I answered today to the tag I saw, then i went back and read the rest and started posting thoughts on certain comments, that weren't even addressed to me. So again false.
"The Asako voting" as in the event, mafia also have to vote? You could have voted elsewhere.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You're sure there are others more sus yet you only listed me as sus.
I listed you as my personal choice, I said I'm sure there are others. but from who's active today to me you stand out for nitpicking air particles
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

"The Asako voting" as in the event, mafia also have to vote? You could have voted elsewhere.
bad choice of words then for a voting event. yes I could have voted elsewhere, then why as mafia would I say, the next day after asako turned townie, that I did intend to vote for her too?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
and you agreeing with bel just to make your statements seem backed up and more trustworthy imo.

which btw can you quote bel on that I think i missed it.
v

I don't recall you being a timid or overly indecisive player when it comes to voting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

bad choice of words then for a voting event. yes I could have voted elsewhere, then why as mafia would I say, the next day after asako turned townie, that I did intend to vote for her too?
And why not?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
v


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



And why not?
for the bel quote, a ok didn't miss it, but that was just him asking a question cuz me not voting is an odd occurrence indeed, doesn't make me mafia tho' i never missed a vote as mafia. In fact i missed a D1 vote as town because I was busy, also died as town d1 because i didn't post at all cuz I was busy, don't you see a pattern there? if anything me being passive should show i'm town if we're going based on past patterns.

now for the why not, what sane mafia would put themselves in bad lighting like that? I for one wouldn't, i don't see any logic in me claiming to go for a clearly town player with my vote d1 if i was mafia, you're supposed to avoid unnecessary spotlight as mafia no? whereas town, how would it look if you lie about sth? you get lynched and die for nothing.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
See, Bran, then don't ask me why it ain't a big struggle for me to move from someone I think is townie onto you in the last second.

I didn't see Erin hinting to Jesus btw, I considered they could have thought the Ouro had started in roleless townies so they'd sort of had a role (or because they could have vanilla members with the Ouro) - even tho Shad and Asako didn't support that. Saying this cause I also don't believe all vanilla claimers are town, so they would look for it among the other vanillas if that was the case.
I was just asking the question.

I think she said 200% townie so i thought Erin maybe a Jesus.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
There's one thing that does make me hold back about you and that's I wrote "likely" - that indeed that first post indicated you believed everybody was vanilla cause you're one as well. It's just that maybe the whole mafia is vanilla and have action only thru ouro so they could assume it's the same for the town, then I don't think they'd be small but yeah.



These are the hints and their order.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
well the only reason I hinted so late was because I wasn't here for most of the first day (as I was at a party which i also mentioned I'd not be active from the confirmation msg i posted) and that was in fact my first post for the day, otherwise that first post would have been among the first. So, again, I don't think you should base your suspicion on in what order I claimed/hinted and how active I've been, because Sakura isn't passive EVER not even as mafia, if anything I try extra hard to be active even if busy when mafia so I don't end up lynched cuz of it and cause my teammates that burden.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top