Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Bros there can easily be more than 1 psychiatrist.

Hell, mafia are probably just 2 + traitor and went for erin hoping to land a sleeper? Then your job is finding the traitor not killing each other.
The thing is a mafia with Ouro has a m det and can pass as Psy, so I'm open to the possibility but also following the situation.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
A Psy doesn‘t know if it‘s a Traitor or other secondary no? Hm.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I won't say my result, but I likely know where an Ouro is (cause I've found a secondary). Wbu? Quite quick to vote huh, I wonder what triggered that insta reaction.
^

A Psy doesn‘t know if it‘s a Traitor or other secondary no? Hm.
Is DD always this hasty and adamant?

Well I'll just research back games cause that can help me feel better or not.

Why Misho btw, @digitaldude
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Idk about hasty and admant but he is excitable. Eh.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Do you recall in what game you've been Psy, DD? Still checking but haven't found it between game 112 and 93.
I distinctly remember claiming psy in a game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

im not sure the specific one
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Im excited I found a mafia, it's time to die mafia farfalla
Glimmer thought you confirmed you were being a vanilla townie. Glimmer asked you if you were and you is saying of course and now you is saying you is Psy?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ok, catching up now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top