Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,687
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
If I had, town Erin would be dead instead '-' I'd still prefer it was you btw.

But sure, I'm suspicious because in D1 I said I had a town read on someone - even tho I was wrong another proven townie - and I didn't feel strong enough to move a campain while others like you have been around and reading and didn't care enough.

Will you correct Gry on something or will you just let it fly?
You said you wanted me dead though, not Erin.And if you didn't feel strong to protect Asako, what am I supposed to say? If you blame me for not being a tryhard even though I explained my situation then I expect you to tryhard to show how it's done.



This is so malicious, haha! Me and Asako voted in the same second, she said Bran at first XD
I wasn't here. I am only looking at what the time tells. Anyway, you could have easily asked Asako to do it. If you voted at the same second then DD did as well.

You asked Lawl and DD if they were fine with an Asako lynch, but you didn't try hard enough to save her yourself. So in the end you weren't that confident that she was Town or it was a Mafia Move.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You said you wanted me dead though, not Erin.And if you didn't feel strong to protect Asako, what am I supposed to say? If you blame me for not being a tryhard even though I explained my situation then I expect you to tryhard to show how it's done.





I wasn't here. I am only looking at what the time tells. Anyway, you could have easily asked Asako to do it. If you voted at the same second then DD did as well.

You asked Lawl and DD if they were fine with an Asako lynch, but you didn't try hard enough to save her yourself. So in the end you weren't that confident that she was Town or it was a Mafia Move.
I didn't vote at the same time as DD. I voted at the same time as Asako, in the last second. Funny you say you didn't follow it and you're basing yourself on what time says but that's something anyone can check? And find out that your accusation that I had time is wrong to act after her is wrong.
I alrdy said a zillion times I didn't suspect DD, GB or Bran strongly to pull something to save Asako - someone I also had no proof about being town. It's D1, you're ignoring the uncertainty factor I've mentioned more than once as well and stretching. But feel free to say that on replay.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
I didn't vote at the same time as DD. I voted at the same time as Asako, in the last second. Funny you say you didn't follow it and you're basing yourself on what time says but that's something anyone can check? And find out that your accusation that I had time is wrong to act after her is wrong.
I alrdy said a zillion times I didn't suspect DD, GB or Bran strongly to pull something to save Asako - someone I also had no proof about being town. It's D1, you're ignoring the uncertainty factor I've mentioned more than once as well and stretching. But feel free to say that on replay.
Asako's vote was first(294), then DD's(296), then yours(297). Anyone can check indeed. You said you trusted Asako more than most, so wouldn't it be logical to protect her over Bran or DD?

I said that after Hardy's post, you had more than enough time to convince Asako to pick a target of your liking.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I think he also meant you look chill for soneone that got exposed and became a possible target
that's what I'm thinking. I would rage if someone gave me out like DD did, like how is gb so chill O.O

mafia teammate play to try to get psy out if there is and try confirming each other? i think that'd be a bad play tho' if they did that XDDD RLY RLY BAD for them :)))))))) and stupid of us if we'd not go for it ig, but i'm bad at reading ppl so XD I will continue ti shut up
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Asako's vote was first(294), then DD's(296), then yours(297). Anyone can check indeed. You said you trusted Asako more than most, so wouldn't it be logical to protect her over Bran or DD?

I said that after Hardy's post, you had more than enough time to convince Asako to pick a target of your liking.
No it wouldn't. It's day 1, a town read doesn't make me confident. I just said at this exact moment I had no target of my liking and you know the one I had was you and Hardy refused to go for it. Done going in circles?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
No it wouldn't. It's day 1, a town read doesn't make me confident. I just said at this exact moment I had no target of my liking and you know the one I had was you and Hardy refused to go for it. Done going in circles?
Didn't you want me dead because of a read as well? D1 aren't usually great to find a lot of clues.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Didn't you want me dead because of a read as well? D1 aren't usually great to find a lot of clues.
Yes, and that's fully different from wanting to save someone by sacrificing others we don't know about. If you can't see how that affects confidence then I give up.

You're just showing that, since you weren't willing so save Asako by removing your vote, then saving her was alrdy impossible cause DD could snipe like he did.

I recommend you to keep reading cause I wanna see your take on other things.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes, and that's fully different from wanting to save someone by sacrificing others we don't know about. If you can't see how that affects confidence then I give up.

You're just showing that, since you weren't willing so save Asako by removing your vote, then saving her was alrdy impossible cause DD could snipe like he did.

I recommend you to keep reading cause I wanna see your take on other things.
All I am saying is that I don't understand why you would be so careful D1 when you read at least one of the players Town + one of the players with a vote was one of your top suspects. How could I even remove my vote when I wasn't here?

It does look like we are going in circles indeed.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
All I am saying is that I don't understand why you would be so careful D1 when you read at least one of the players Town + one of the players with a vote was one of your top suspects. How could I even remove my vote when I wasn't here?
And who would be that top suspect player?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Is @Demonspeed going to be telling Glimmer if he is being a vanilla townie or if there is being something more? Glimmer is currently deciding who she will be voting for and it will be one of Asako voters. Glimmer is thinking you or Brandish.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
You've never said that in D1, to the point Bran complaint to me for being voted precisely because of that and I think you even liked the post.
I didn't he was one of my top suspects. I said yours.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Noted.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You're ignoring everything I've said to fit your narrative. We can end this circle here.

You had things asked to you, so waiting for those as well.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yes, and that's fully different from wanting to save someone by sacrificing others we don't know about. If you can't see how that affects confidence then I give up.

You're just showing that, since you weren't willing so save Asako by removing your vote, then saving her was alrdy impossible cause DD could snipe like he did.

I recommend you to keep reading cause I wanna see your take on other things.
You can't just presume I had the intention of sniping her before she even voted me.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Is @Demonspeed going to be telling Glimmer if he is being a vanilla townie or if there is being something more? Glimmer is currently deciding who she will be voting for and it will be one of Asako voters. Glimmer is thinking you or Brandish.
Yes I am Vanilla as well.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You can't just presume I had the intention of sniping her before she even voted me.
Yes I can presume people will try to survive if needed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My role is passive.
Now Demon also lied about his hint.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That's why I said I didn't see Gry with Demon - cause Gry said he was vanilla when Demon claimed passive. Now I can scratch that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And he chose to stick around but not to respond again after those once more.
I'm monopolizing the game so I'll give everybody some rest.

Votekill Demon again.

Glimmer is being passive, Master said so.
Glimmer is NOT vanilla townie, Glimmer said she is as good as vanilla townie because of her role but Glimmer is having a role.
This debate is quite old alrdy and he even liked this post. Inconsistent.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top