Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,805
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well since it seems like I have to do this, I might as well do it right.

A nurse sees a doctor scribbling furiously, then shaking the pen, scribbling some more, shaking some more. She gets closer and see's trying to write with a rectal thermometer.

"Doctor!", she exclaims, "That's a rectal thermometer!"

Bewildered, he looks down, sees she is correct. "My God, do you know what this means?", he cries.

"No, what?!". she replies.

"Some asshole's got my fountain pen!"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyway Glimmerkat because she is the most entertaining part of this game. Then Farf because she took the lead on Demon and was the driving force behind that.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How did your suspicion on Bran age btw?
And Idk, I disagree about Jamz, I think it's quite inconvenient to let him coast without providing anything and I disagree that the role claimers are more "ok". I didn't get that benefit of the doubt from you, btw, you were inquisitive about me, could do the same to Jamz.
Stayed the same, as in „probably mafia“. I see he got some votes so it may age worse, still backreading.
As for Jammin let‘s say there‘s a reason you didn‘t get it from me and he did.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Votekill Jammin.

I also blocked you last night. Conveniently there were no kills. I'm throwing that out there as well. Between the two of you, I believe Brandish as a detective more than I believe you as a doctor.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Votekill Jammin.

I also blocked you last night. Conveniently there were no kills. I'm throwing that out there as well. Between the two of you, I believe Brandish as a detective more than I believe you as a doctor.
So you are not the mortician(or whatever the role is where you look at dead people) you are ouroboro that used Spy.

Now, do you believe GB is town ouroboro? Anyone can answer that.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Results:

N1 - digitaldude is Innocent
N2 - Farfalla us Guilty
lol this is good, I was wondering if you‘ll end up claiming Det/Doc at some convenient point after your D1 post. I normally wouldn‘t mind 2 in a game with bunch of vanillas but no Death Millers so far and GB blocking you last night and 2 Psys, I don‘t believe you.

N1 Farf - Guilty
N2 Jammin - Guilty

Was avoiding Vanilla claims if possible because Millers. Farf to start going off my gut feelings that started with her Shad interaction. After D2 lynch was more fine with Farf so checked a person coasting by.

I didn’t want to claim yet til I clear up sanity but with Brandish being a liar I‘m probably Insane Det.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You're probably right. I mean, I feel like everybody knows what I am anyway but.... ugh.

I don't know. Here's the thing about Brandish last game I was in I could have sworn he was mafia. And he wasn't. Game before that same feeling and he was. Not that I'm great at reading people but if I had to say if he was or wasn't. I'd say he is.

I tend to go more in the reverse order. Players I find trustable-ish and work back from that. You, Glimmer, Hardy, Gry, and Bel. I'd be pretty shocked if one of you turned red.

In terms of people I trust the least. That's Digitaldude, GB.

Tatsumaki I feel and Baka are in the middle road. Leaning town.

That's where I'm at I guess.
How/why are DD and GB less trusted than Hardy and me for you exactly?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
lol this is good, I was wondering if you‘ll end up claiming Det/Doc at some convenient point after your D1 post. I normally wouldn‘t mind 2 in a game with bunch of vanillas but no Death Millers so far and GB blocking you last night and 2 Psys, I don‘t believe you.

N1 Farf - Guilty
N2 Jammin - Guilty

Was avoiding Vanilla claims if possible because Millers. Farf to start going off my gut feelings that started with her Shad interaction. After D2 lynch was more fine with Farf so checked a person coasting by.

I didn’t want to claim yet til I clear up sanity but with Brandish being a liar I‘m probably Insane Det.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



How/why are DD and GB less trusted than Hardy and me for you exactly?
That post had no meaning, lmao. But if can fit your narrative, think it's funny tho.

Are you the type who hints active and is detective? I don't know this answer.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I was waiting for a mafia to be detective and provide no sensitivity.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Brandish is very sensitive as my results convey
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That post had no meaning, lmao. But if can fit your narrative, think it's funny tho.

Are you the type who hints active and is detective? I don't know this answer.
I‘m the type that already tried everything. Hint active as Det, hint passive, claim to be unkillable, ask for protection.. Results varied and were wildly inconsistent so being straightforward with a pinch of bluffing was my main go-to. Hoped to still escape the disaster of being the only active claim by mafias thinking I‘m bluffing, which your words sound like it worked :lmao
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I‘m the type that already tried everything. Hint active as Det, hint passive, claim to be unkillable, ask for protection.. Results varied and were wildly inconsistent so being straightforward with a pinch of bluffing was my main go-to. Hoped to still escape the disaster of being the only active claim by mafias thinking I‘m bluffing, which your words sound like it worked :lmao
I know everyone is the star of their own movie but I'm not mafia so you are going home with no chocolates lmao
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
So you are not the mortician(or whatever the role is where you look at dead people) you are ouroboro that used Spy.

Now, do you believe GB is town ouroboro? Anyone can answer that.
Yeah I'm Vanilla/Ouroboros. I spied on Jammin N1 and got that he targeted Erin. Since she died, I blocked him N2 and there were no kills.

As for GB, I honestly don't know. Like I said when it happened, it wouldn't surprise me if DD used his mafia buddy for some credibility when claiming Psy, of which I still don't believe there are 2 because why?? In a game with 15 players would that make sense? Genuinely asking.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The Bel-Jammin thing is interesting, we got 2 blocks on each of them and a kill failed, but weirder is that Bel did not get the right Spy target, so he either lied or hosts cruelly have Paranoid Spy on one or both town Ouroboros.

Could both be some sort of scum, but I prefer !votekill Brandish because his only lifeline is GB lying while Jammin‘s is hosts being mean.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
The Bel-Jammin thing is interesting, we got 2 blocks on each of them and a kill failed, but weirder is that Bel did not get the right Spy target, so he either lied or hosts cruelly have Paranoid Spy on one or both town Ouroboros.

Could both be some sort of scum, but I prefer !votekill Brandish because his only lifeline is GB lying while Jammin‘s is hosts being mean.
So you think the hosts would put a doctor in the game where the secondary role mechanic offers at least 3 players the doctor ability?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The obvious play is lynch Jammin if you feel Bel implicates him, which I do.

That gives Grysun to prove in N3 whether he has lead in his pencil.

Mafia will need to choose between me or Bel. They'll choose Bel.

From there we will know if Farf is mafia or Gry is insensitive. I will have an extra result unless they use mafia ouro escort (likely). You can decide to lynch me then.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My shoutout for mafias:
Brandish - likely the Ouroboros on mafia side
Tatsu - Demon‘s reluctance of saving himself by using Tatsu speaks a lot, as it would probably be seen by others as bad Traitor play and he didn‘t wanna go the scav route of killing his mafias.
Jammin - Big O’s Razor would have him be the final member due to Bel‘s result.

Doubt there‘s a 4th unless Demon was naive.

Santa would be then be Baka?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Bran and Jamz together is prolly such a fun mafia, I wish I was the host of this to follow lmao.

I'll votekill Jammin for the humor of his Santa claim but also cause I believe Bel and cause if he dies as mafia we also show that Gry is bs'ing.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If Bel blocked Jam he ain't Santa. If he is, well...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top