Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,858
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Can somebody ask me what my role is some more. I got more jokes I want to use up.:kappa
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So you think the hosts would put a doctor in the game where the secondary role mechanic offers at least 3 players the doctor ability?
You think there’s 2 Dets with 2 Psys on top of 2 Ouroboros(you and GB)? Everything can sound like much if phrased, but hosts did go with something. Most simply Jammin is lying, but due to Naive Doctor, Paranoid Spy etc I‘m not as eager to go there today as I am with a Det that was blocked and got a result. Or do you distrust GB who counted on Brand not being an active role?

I’m also a bit biased by wanting to believe I‘m not the sole useless Det so will check a 3rd night.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
My shoutout for mafias:
Brandish - likely the Ouroboros on mafia side
Tatsu - Demon‘s reluctance of saving himself by using Tatsu speaks a lot, as it would probably be seen by others as bad Traitor play and he didn‘t wanna go the scav route of killing his mafias.
Jammin - Big O’s Razor would have him be the final member due to Bel‘s result.

Doubt there‘s a 4th unless Demon was naive.

Santa would be then be Baka?
Then how do you believe you're insane if you think Jamz is scum and I'm not?

I‘m probably Insane Det.

I didn't like my gift btw.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Bran and Jamz together is prolly such a fun mafia, I wish I was the host of this to follow lmao.

I'll votekill Jammin for the humor of his Santa claim but also cause I believe Bel and cause if he dies as mafia we also show that Gry is bs'ing.
Where did he claim Santa? And how did you get a gift N2 if Bel isn‘t lying?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Can somebody ask me what my role is some more. I got more jokes I want to use up.:kappa
What did you gift me, Jamz? ^_^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Where did he claim Santa? And how did you get a gift N2 if Bel isn‘t lying?
I got a gift because he ain't Santa '-' but he's sense of humor is nice.

Edit: his
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yeah I'm Vanilla/Ouroboros. I spied on Jammin N1 and got that he targeted Erin. Since she died, I blocked him N2 and there were no kills.

As for GB, I honestly don't know. Like I said when it happened, it wouldn't surprise me if DD used his mafia buddy for some credibility when claiming Psy, of which I still don't believe there are 2 because why?? In a game with 15 players would that make sense? Genuinely asking.
Does it seem rash when they had a 3-0 lead to use a mafia-ouro like that?

I didn't buy 2 psych and that's why I investigated. One of them is not what they say they are.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Then how do you believe you're insane if you think Jamz is scum and I'm not?
I want to think I am, and he‘s only listed because of the likelihood of Bel‘s Spy being Paranoid not because of my result. If she‘s paranoid then idk who would be the 3rd mafia, would depend on if Brand is their Ouroboros or not.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,858
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What did you gift me, Jamz? ^_^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I got a gift because he ain't Santa '-' but he's sense of humor is nice.
The gift of safety and now laughter. Speaking of...

A man runs into a doctors office screaming: "You've gotta help me doc! I'm shrinking!"

The doctor says: "I'm sorry sir I'm very busy today. You'll have to be a little patient."

By the way I'm really not to bothered about getting lynched if it comes to that, because I got jokes for that too.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I want to think I am, and he‘s only listed because of the likelihood of Bel‘s Spy being Paranoid not because of my result. If she‘s paranoid then idk who would be the 3rd mafia, would depend on if Brand is their Ouroboros or not.
Again: how do you believe you're insane if you got guilty on both me and Jamz and yet you believe he's mafia and I'm not? This has nothing to do with Bel.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What did you gift me, Jamz? ^_^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I got a gift because he ain't Santa '-' but he's sense of humor is nice.

Edit: his
I don‘t get it '-' But now that you mention it it is funny how he targeted both people that have received a gift so far. But Bel would need to be lying for you to have gotten a gift from him?

Not interested in lynching a Santa if he is.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
MVP work from both our Ouros. Not only Bel, but again if Misho says what I think he will regarding his N1, then he's another carrier.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don‘t get it '-' But now that you mention it it is funny how he targeted both people that have received a gift so far. But Bel would need to be lying for you to have gotten a gift from him?

Not interested in lynching a Santa if he is.
Dw. You can lynch him. He's the mafia that killed Erin. You are Santa ^_^
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,858
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Can you elaborate on your role please? I didn't quite understand your first claim.
You get 3 for your kindness.


A man walks into the optometrist's office and asks "Doc, do I need glasses? "

"Yes, you do"
answered the librarian.

A man went to see his doctor. "You need to stop masturbating," the doctor said.

The man asked, "Why?"

The doctor replied, "Because I''m trying to examine you!"


A guy goes to see his doctor and the doctor says, "Take off all your clothes, stand by the window and stick out your tongue."

The guy asks, "What will that do?"

The doctor says, "Nothing, I'm mad at my neighbor!"
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Again: how do you believe you're insane if you got guilty on both me and Jamz and yet you believe he's mafia and I'm not? This has nothing to do with Bel.
You‘re not reading :oh I thought I’m insane and didn‘t mind Jammin until Bel said her Spy result at which point he‘s a possible mafia. I can still be insane if she‘s Paranoid. I was only confident in being insane before Bel‘s post, now I‘m just hopeful.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

MVP work from both our Ouros. Not only Bel, but again if Misho says what I think he will regarding his N1, then he's another carrier.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Dw. You can lynch him. He's the mafia that killed Erin. You are Santa ^_^
And you are so wrong :nah
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Actually Farf you‘re being really weird, you‘re not confirmed yet you know. Elaborate on your whole Jammin Santa thing from before.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
You think there’s 2 Dets with 2 Psys on top of 2 Ouroboros(you and GB)? Everything can sound like much if phrased, but hosts did go with something. Most simply Jammin is lying, but due to Naive Doctor, Paranoid Spy etc I‘m not as eager to go there today as I am with a Det that was blocked and got a result. Or do you distrust GB who counted on Brand not being an active role?

I’m also a bit biased by wanting to believe I‘m not the sole useless Det so will check a 3rd night.
I keep saying I don't think there are 2 Psys. I also doubt there are 2 detectives.

Or do you distrust GB who counted on Brand not being an active role?
This actually would not surprise me. With the majority claiming vanilla it wouldn't be hard to roll the dice on it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘m inclined to believe GB because he said D2 he understood Kat was hinting Freeman N1 and mafia would‘ve killed her right there. Him targeting Kat N1 with Doc Ouroboros would fit what he‘d do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hinting Freeman D1*
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Tatsumaki thoughts on Brandish and Jammin?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Actually I completely forgot Hardy is playing. He‘s a possible Santa alongside Baka to add in my previous list.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You‘re not reading :oh I thought I’m insane and didn‘t mind Jammin until Bel said her Spy result at which point he‘s a possible mafia. I can still be insane if she‘s Paranoid. I was only confident in being insane before Bel‘s post, now I‘m just hopeful.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



And you are so wrong :nah
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Actually Farf you‘re being really weird, you‘re not confirmed yet you know. Elaborate on your whole Jammin Santa thing from before.
Oh lord I so won't dance with you there lmao, you're so not the type to be lost here.

For whoever else that reads it and by chance gets lost: Jamz claims the same targets as the Santa - after he got busted by Bel as a killer. On Demon's own words - he likes to have fun, and that's what he's doing.

@Jammin do you have Santa jokes as well?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I keep saying I don't think there are 2 Psys. I also doubt there are 2 detectives.



This actually would not surprise me. With the majority claiming vanilla it wouldn't be hard to roll the dice on it.
Bel, since you're the one saying that Jammin didn't target Kat and me, who do you believe to be the Santa that delivered those gifts at this point?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Farf you backpedaling making a mistake? You’re so not the type to not elaborate on your own posts. Weird you‘re holding onto what gift you got too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top