Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,806
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Kat and @Baka Taichou please don't let them lynch someone different than Bran or Jamz...
How and when did you go from top sus Baka to begging her for help
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Surely Santa didn‘t throw some Mentee recruit thing onto Farf?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Given how strong ouroboros is, having a paranoid det shouldn't be out of question. Or Jammin could just be mafia boss. Or Gry is lying
So a useless role in a game filled with vanillas when the mafia also has that strong weapon seems plausible to you... Oh wow, I rly trusted you after D1
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
What does that mean? He said GB lied cause GB said he was blocked and couldn't act.
Yes. It means that Brand put the foot down on Lawl and Lawl actually backed down, he ended up not specifying shit.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Town lawl never backs down if he lies, he‘ll see his bluff lynch to the end. Probably got busy and will be back unless mafia.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Surely Santa didn‘t throw some Mentee recruit thing onto Farf?
I'll commend you for your creativity. If this one was alone, but you came up with so many stories within an hour lmao...

She was marked as yellow yday alrdy after I questioned her, you can go back and check my charts from the other day where those show.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Most likely still he said his piece and left, Brand was blocked for real
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So a useless role in a game filled with vanillas when the mafia also has that strong weapon seems plausible to you... Oh wow, I rly trusted you after D1
It's not as strong for mafia though, and they could be just 2 with traitors around. Passing it down sucks too because then you cannot kill and act at the same time anyway (wheras town has plenty of members to do so).

Discussing balance is kinda whatever, it's possible.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'll commend you for your creativity. If this one was alone, but you came up with so many stories within an hour lmao...

She was marked as yellow yday alrdy after I questioned her, you can go back and check my charts from the other day where those show.
So brainstorming is now a bad thing when presented with many variables? It‘s not tossing things at the wall and seeing what sticks because it‘s not directed at 1 player or 1 scenarip but considering multiple scenarios.

What does being yellow mean in this context. Closer to green than red? What changed that yesterday?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘m creative meanwhile you‘re here painting lovers
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wow you believe mafia started as 2 in a 15 men game :oh
I think he meant 3 with 2 Traitors and meh roles, but that was funny.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Votekill Jammin

I'd much rather digitaldude.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wow you believe mafia started as 2 in a 15 men game :oh
2 mafias + Santa + real traitor + freeman + whatever else (fake traitor, fake det?) while town has no constant role? why not?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So brainstorming is now a bad thing when presented with many variables? It‘s not tossing things at the wall and seeing what sticks because it‘s not directed at 1 player or 1 scenarip but considering multiple scenarios.

What does being yellow mean in this context. Closer to green than red? What changed that yesterday?
I had to accept she indeed hint quite early and I agreed with some of her thoughts that she shared when I questioned her, like that Demon tried to aid Tatsu. Back then I used 4 colors for people - green, yellow, orange and red.

Sure, call it brainstorming. But since you're TP and it's late, I'll leave you antitown to discuss your fanfics and go to sleep. Seeing that Poopie is dirty mined my morale a bit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Jammin

I'd much rather digitaldude.
Could you lock so I can have a good night of sleep?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

2 mafias + Santa + real traitor + freeman + whatever else (fake traitor, fake det?) while town has no constant role? why not?
I can't believe I'd have to discuss the importance of numbers with you in here after all the chats we ever had, even if you're trying your best as scum xD

Well wtv. This was indeed not a nice twist for me to learn about. Nighty.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Blocked you playa
They'll try to set you up and they're multiple scum parties. Good luck, Misho.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Idgi, does it matter if it's 2, 3 or 4? Like I said, balance is whatever discussion, it barely limits any possibility.

The Occamest Razorest thing is saying the team is Tatsu, Jammin, Brand; and Demon was a real traitor as he interacted with all. I think? Leaves Santa to Gry, Baka or DD (explaining why Brand wants him dead, maybe? idk).
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I need to sleep
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top