Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,804
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,092
Gender
Female
Country
France
Is there any particular reason you are against lynching dd?
No, I just overlooked the ouroboros thing that makes him more dangerous than Jammin, yall are right.

Votekill DD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well done mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Santa.....good luck bro
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Are you claiming santa or
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah nvm.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Glimmer is being votekill DD too then, no point to wait longer.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU FOOLS YOU ABSOLUTE BUFFOONS
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

THINK ABOUT IT ITS FOOKIN JAMMIN, WHY ARE YOU KILLING A TOWNIE
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Glimmer wants to ask if @Jammin @Tatsumaki got any gifts last night.
I've always thought sleep was a gift of sorts. Don't you agree?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU FOOLS YOU ABSOLUTE BUFFOONS
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

THINK ABOUT IT ITS FOOKIN JAMMIN, WHY ARE YOU KILLING A TOWNIE
You've come to the right place. I'm may just be a small town doctor but you sir and stressed. I prescribe two of these and call me in the morning.

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Man, I really need to learn to spell check my mafia game posts. That one is going to bother me.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I've always thought sleep was a gift of sorts. Don't you agree?

You've come to the right place. I'm may just be a small town doctor but you sir and stressed. I prescribe two of these and call me in the morning.

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Man, I really need to learn to spell check my mafia game posts. That one is going to bother me.
You didnt even say who you protected tonight.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You didnt even say who you protected tonight.
Figured nobody was interested since nobody asked. Glimmer again because she bring me joy.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Before it's even suggested: DD knew Lawl was Ouroboros by D2; and Jammin got blocked in N2 and yet Farf said she got a present D3 so neither can be Santa.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*brings*. Dammit, I forgot the lesson I learned literally a minute ago. :cookiestare
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
He‘s scum but I think him protecting the wrong person here is not alignment indicative knowing Jammin lol
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Instead of Bel/Lawl ayyyyyyyy believable.
Haha, yeah. Like you were going to believe whatever I said. Be more entertaining and next time I'll protect you.:noworry

That said I don't know what weird role interaction led Bel to think she knew what I was doing N1. And I get that I look like scum at this point. I wouldn't believe me, so why should you? So I'm just going to enjoy the ride wherever it takes me and do whatever I feel like doing pretty much.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I suppose I can reveal now that I was given bomb gift by santa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Jammin vote for dd
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you wanna be trusted you lock that shit rn
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
After im dead I desperately suggest you look for santa, no one can block him. I will be dead so cant block night 4.
@Jammin vote for dd
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you wanna be trusted you lock that shit rn
AAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So who‘s the current last voter, Kat?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hardy is it time for your famous team-player moves
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top