Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,787
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You know, there's an extremely simple explanation for me to target Jammin, right?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,682
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah I won't be sassy with you...
But sure, go ahead, reveal an Ouro or something else on D5...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Death miller
But yeah, looks like the nasty Santa turned Kat into a DM instead of a new vanilla
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ah I won't be sassy with you...
But sure, go ahead, reveal an Ouro or something else on D5...
Why would I had claimed D4 or D3? To paint a target on myself?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why aren't you claiming now alrdy?
Sure:

N1-> Blocked Lawl to get the reset early
N2-> Healed Lawl (I planned to spy this night but dd's reveal forced me to do this)
N3-> Spied Gry, no result (I still think Lawl blocked him)
N4-> Blocked Jammin to keep Lawl alive

Kinda funny that I played the whole game around Lawl after he called me obsessed but welp.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ftr I was Santa's target last night.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,682
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh Misho! I finally realized why Gry isn't rushing to lynch Hardy today and why DD said N6 - his Ouro will be received by Gry tonight, and then his M Det and Escort won't be on CD anymore (like Bel' Spy wasn't on CD anymore, but the rest was). So Hardy won't win, cause Gry's forced to block him.

We can lynch Jamz yeah. Gry is forced to use his ouro on Santa, but might still kill on of us. He'll either kill Hardy straight up or set him up for the lynch next.

Mafia can't play against their wincon, they'll act on Hardy tonight. We can lynch Jamz, Hardy and Gry in wtv order if I'm not overlooking something.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

N4-> Blocked Jammin to keep Lawl alive
You think they wouldn't switch the killer to their uncertain last member, that now we know is Gry?

I don't believe town has 3 Ouro. But you can tell us your tale on who's Santa, we don't have to lynch you now actually as I just said.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I actually suspect Mafia started with 2 Ouroboros and DD passed it down to Jammin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh Misho! I finally realized why Gry isn't rushing to lynch Hardy today and why DD said N6 - his Ouro will be received by Gry tonight, and then his M Det and Escort won't be on CD anymore (like Bel' Spy wasn't on CD anymore, but the rest was). So Hardy won't win, cause Gry's forced to block him.

We can lynch Jamz yeah. Gry is forced to use his ouro on Santa, but might still kill on of us. He'll either kill Hardy straight up or set him up for the lynch next.

Mafia can't play against their wincon, they'll act on Hardy tonight. We can lynch Jamz, Hardy and Gry in wtv order if I'm not overlooking something.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You think they wouldn't switch the killer to their uncertain last member, that now we know is Gry?

I don't believe town has 3 Ouro. But you can tell us your tale on who's Santa, we don't have to lynch you now actually as I just said.
Yeah given that Gry knew he got blocked N3, he probably tried to mafia det.

I assumed Gry would block and Jammin would kill, after the former just got blocked, too. But I guess Gry healed N1 and healing has proven to be worthless so he just went for the kill.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Has to be Baka or Tatsu.

Gry cannot be Santa unless DD held the bomb for 3 nights, so it's the least likely scenario.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,682
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I actually suspect Mafia started with 2 Ouroboros and DD passed it down to Jammin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Yeah given that Gry knew he got blocked N3, he probably tried to mafia det.

I assumed Gry would block and Jammin would kill, after the former just got blocked, too. But I guess Gry healed N1 and healing has proven to be worthless so he just went for the kill.
It's fine, Poopie, here's the plan then for the sake of being conservative:

- We lynch Jamz today
- You protect me at night with your Ouro that won't be on CD anymore
- I use Psy on you and check if you have a secondary

If you don't, you're Santa.
If I die, you're Santa.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,682
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah given that Gry knew he got blocked N3, he probably tried to mafia det.
You're trusting a mafia words. He simply performed no action.
We have 0 indication of another mafia ouro in game.

We won't touch Baka and Tatsu till D6 - unless you can prove yourself as I've proposed.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It's fine, Poopie, here's the plan then for the sake of being conservative:

- We lynch Jamz today
- You protect me at night with your Ouro that won't be on CD anymore
- I use Psy on you and check if you have a secondary

If you don't, you're Santa.
If I die, you're Santa.
I don't get it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I can prove myself with Santa's gift lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Actually I also thought Baka is santa lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I‘d like to believe Hardy wouldn‘t suck this badly as Santa. Namely giving gifts in massive favor of town, then pikachu face when town becomes a strong bully squad that determines what happens in the game thus making any other party winning impossible.

Surely he‘d know he has to keep both sides strong right?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Farf you made a lot of mistakes in many of your key assumptions, regarding Santa and mafia. Playing against wincon is the biggest lmao I‘ve read all week.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
What part you didn't get? I'm confused.

So you can prove yourself IN THIS day phase with your gift?
Ok then.
If you so that then either Gry is Santa or we lose so I'd be proving myself for what day?

Yeah I have an extra vote.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Enlighten me.
You can look down on me and disregard the merit I also have, no news.
What merit disregard? I liked your post, you are very smart and your thoughts are good. But you fall short on some assumptions like I sais. Don‘t know yet if telling you about it is benefitial to me though.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,682
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But if mafis is Jamz and someone else than Gry, and Gry' Santa, that someone else knows they gotta block Gry...
If Gry ain't mafia, it can't be anyone else cause he's antitown, and mafia knows that, Poopie...

Yeah I have an extra vote.
That should suffice yeah.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Dunno why you‘re rude just for the sake of it Farf. I never disrespected you or your playing, in MG at least. I actually take offense to this.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,682
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What merit disregard? I liked your post, you are very smart and your thoughts are good. But you fall short on some assumptions like I sais. Don‘t know yet if telling you about it is benefitial to me though.
Well, Gry, you did rush to vote Jamz, so you feel comfortable about something.

And even tho we gotta band together to prevent Santa from delivering his last gift, I know I can't trust what you say anyways.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top