Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,787
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘d like to believe Hardy wouldn‘t suck this badly as Santa. Namely giving gifts in massive favor of town, then pikachu face when town becomes a strong bully squad that determines what happens in the game thus making any other party winning impossible.

Surely he‘d know he has to keep both sides strong right?
I‘ll tag @Hardy again here not for a response, just to get my point across.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So you are suggesting what?

Baka-Tatsu-Gry-Jammin. Gotta coordinate kills and blocks.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I‘ll tag @Hardy again here not for a response, just to get my point across.
Idk the gifts though?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,683
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Dunno why you‘re rude just for the sake of it Farf. I never disrespected you or your playing, in MG at least. I actually take offense to this.
You have, and I also take offense for those.
"Rude" is so subjective I don't see how my statement above was rude even. And well, if you believe you've never disrespected me, then I see you can't tell either.
But this is not a topic for this place.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so the gift Kat received was actually death miller

!votekill Jammin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

All this talk and he couldn‘t save Glimmer
well obviously cuz he didn't have time to discuss with DD to know that DD got a gift and what it was so he was scared to put in the last vote
what did jammin claim? doc?
Gry, as mafia, are you OK letting Santa win tonight?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Poopie, I'll go straight to the point, gimme a sec to copy paste.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Bel gave me her Ouro, only Spy was available to be used.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH
So much thinking to do..................

Ok, so GB is town that got Det'd by DD on N1, and blocked by the same on N2.

I'm so confident that they'll just use Jamz to kill again anyways cause why to compromise their hidden member by using someone else new now...

Currently thinking that the last member is Sakura... DD got the potato at the end of the night, his teammates didn't know the bomb was fake.

Sakura seemed more agitated than Tatsu, she said she was fine with dying but she was stressing out a lot.

On the other hand, DD tagged Tatsu about it and Demon didn't want to kill her... so yeah... Maybe Tatsu is a mafia that can't care less cause she barely joined the ride and the boat started to sink...

What to do, meh...

Since I think Jamz will be the killer, maybe Spy on Gry to see who he'll target, and if the said person said they got a gift, then he's confirmed for sure as Santa?

Also, no, hold on... WTF is GB... He said he Spied on Gry now and got nothing, but it's confirmed DD received the potato... DD couldn't block a second time either...

So maybe Gry isn't Santa after all but the last mafia member instead?

OHHHHHH SO THAT'S WHY GB GOT NOTHING. Cause Gry just sit on his arse while Jamz was doing the kill, there was no block, and he isn't Santa

....................................... omg so much NEW THINKING to do ...................................

Sigh, inb4 Santa's Poopie... It could be Poopie, he doesn't have an Ouro... DD lied about checking him but he didn't challenge the lie... And when I was upset believing he wasn't townie, thinking it was tough luck, he NEVER denied it...

But then why would Poopie give DD the potato if he wanted to vote him and the potato would get out of the game...

Oh, so it was one less risk for him, removing that shit just in case... case he only needs to survive for 2 more nights anyways

So far this Santa had some decent targeting that sounds like something Poopie would pull...

Fuck me, it seems like it's Poopie................................................. Mafia knows it ain't Gry then, so I can ... trust them to kill Poopie... right?

Poopie or Baka, who do I target... Or Tatsu... Or kill me...

I think I'll spy on Poopie, but yeah... kill me... they might do that anyways so why am I stressing lmao

Assumptions:
- Mafia started with 1 Ouro; Town started with 2
- DD is Mafia Ouro, Bel and Misho are Town Ouro
- Antitown are 3 Mafia (and the Traitor), and Santa

Facts
- Bran's townie insane det
- Bel's town ouro
- DD's mafia ouro
- Gry's antitown

N1 Actions
- Bran dets DD (Innocent - mafia)
- I check Demon (secondary - traitor)
- Bel spies on Jamz (targeted Erin)
- Misho protects Kat (unsure)

- Jamz protected Kat (lie)
- Gry invest. me (fake)
- DD M. Det Misho (unsure)

- Santa turned Kat into townie (unsure)
Result: Erin died
Theory: Jamz killed Erin, doesn't have an ouro

N2 Actions

- Bran dets me (Guilty - townie)
- I check Tatsu (no secondary)
- Bel blocks Jamz
- Misho blocks Bran (unsure)

- Jamz protects me (lie)
- Gry invest. Jamz (fake)
- DD blocked Misho (unsure)

- Santa gave me Necro
Result: no one died
Theory: mafia failed cause Jamz got blocked

N3 Actions

- I necro Bran and det Gry (Innocent - mafia)
- Misho spies on Gry - no result (unsure)

- Jamz protects Kat (lie)
- Gry gets blocked (fake)
- DD danced the macarena

- Santa gave a hot potato to DD

Result: Bel died
Theory: Gry didn't act and either Jamz or DD killed Bel

Main thoughts

1.1 It makes no sense to have a blocker in the game with the blocking ouro.
1.2. Gry couldn't have been blocked: Bel, Misho and DD were in cooldown - if Misho is honest.
1.3 Misho confirms Gry didn't perform an action, but a gift was delivered
1.4 Hence Gry ain't Santa, but a mafia that didn't act

Alert point: DD will pass his ouro to Gry (Jamz is too compromised and he thinks we'll leave Gry to be killed at night), which will be able to use Spy and Block next; priority lynch over Jamz

2.1 Kat has been consistent with her claim of passive - freeman - gift receiver, so shouldn't be the Santa.
2.2 Baka claimed vanilla ASAP while drunk.
2.3 It's uncertain if Tatsu was around for N1, but it seems like she was since she said she read the day phase
2.4 Sanse missed active/passive hinting and assumed everybody was passive and presented himself accordingly

It's either Tatsu or Hardy if I chose to believe in those assumptions...
Kay, here come some long reading...

Well... Hardy was invested in avoiding a death by a bomb, but Santa would know it couldn't kill.
Tatsu wasn't afraid of dying, didn't even care.
So at first, I'd say Tatsu knew the bomb couldn't kill.

On the other hand, Hardy would know very well he gotta play the part.
He was very aware of Santa's win condition and even told me town's win condition would depend on mafia knowing who Santa is in case it ain't Gry. He's smart and knowledgeable but it could also be that he put some thoughts on it. I wanted to say he was too lazy to try to see what happened with Misho's block, but Misho having a record of lying could make Hardy's theory some plausible... He did try to keep Bran as a possible Santa around... would he do it if he thought he was legit? It was a major risk for him... It doesn't seem to be him, does it x.x

Ahhhhhhhhhh easier answer would be Tatsu, but Sanse' skilled enough to pull that out...
If I don't get an action on Tatsu, I'll have a hard time arguing that Hardy' Santa. Specially cause not everything in that scenario is a fact for sure. But if I don't get an action on Hardy, then I can use his brain and will as my ally to see that it's Tatsu.

So I'll Spy on Hardy.

Hardy targeted Jammin.

MAYBE Kat was Death Miller.

But Gry's CONFIRMED mafia and Hardy is CONFIRMED Santa.
i like how you write your thoughts, I left some panicky comments to the hosts will prolly be memed after the game XD

but ok so Gry is last mafia with Jammin and Hardy is the santa.

That's why Gry was putting it out there that mafia would let santa live so he'd give everyone who's thinking he's santa (townies i mean) the idea to keep him alive a bit more. Makes sense.

So today Gry insta voting jammin is to save face? But wouldn't that mean santa would win tonight? is he willing to let santa win just to save face and stay alive till endgame?

And about your thoughts, I was panicking because I was afraid you're not town, cuz you play so well and the psych part with the necro one time role seemed so convenient, so I was afraid that if we miss lynched we'd lose (because I thought the no kill could have been a real traitor recruitment) and there could be 4 mafias. But I'm glad i decided to yolo at least to get you confirmed cuz you're the one i was most afraid of.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,683
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If I operate with the belief that Hardy will for sure cast an extra vote today, then I'll say imo Santa is Tatsu and not Baka then.
Or rather that I just don't think it's Baka, she did spur that claim of hers quite early and that had been bothering me since I challenged her in D2.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
My money is on bakatai
you'll go broke xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually I also thought Baka is santa lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I‘d like to believe Hardy wouldn‘t suck this badly as Santa. Namely giving gifts in massive favor of town, then pikachu face when town becomes a strong bully squad that determines what happens in the game thus making any other party winning impossible.

Surely he‘d know he has to keep both sides strong right?
bruh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Or rather that I just don't think it's Baka, she did spur that claim of hers quite early and that had been bothering me since I challenged her in D2.
What interaction is this?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You have, and I also take offense for those.
"Rude" is so subjective I don't see how my statement above was rude even. And well, if you believe you've never disrespected me, then I see you can't tell either.
But this is not a topic for this place.
Thinking you are mafia and lying is a normal part of the game, and most of the beef we had as players were due to you being angry that I distrust you. It‘s very lame. The other major trouble was regarding game balance.

As a player I never called you bad or mocked your playing ability, since as far bnack as I can remember I had you as one of the top players.

But you really lost me with this weird attitude you‘ve been having since game start. It‘s ridiculous and has no place in a social game.

/rant

If I must play teammaker I certainly won‘t pick your team.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He played and hosted more games than you, more experience = better decisions, usually. Not a personal thing.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
i like how everyone who keeps pressing on me being santa keeps claiming that publicly, but no one cared to verify it especially a hardy with a day 5 ouro claim :)))
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So today Gry insta voting jammin is to save face? But wouldn't that mean santa would win tonight? is he willing to let santa win just to save face and stay alive till endgame?
This is bugging me too but for me it only makes sense if DD held the bomb past N3 and I'm not sure he'd do that.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
i like how everyone who keeps pressing on me being santa keeps claiming that publicly, but no one cared to verify it especially a hardy with a day 5 ouro claim :)))
I literally had no need to claim until now and I've even posted according to my results (eg believing Lawl died with his targets in both N2 and N3).
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,683
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What interaction is this?
I said in D1 and D2 she was one of my biggest suspects cause she had been coasting and was too late to hint, And she mentioned she told her role in her first post cause she was drunk:
so a game of townines, where if a player with a role will pass on the flame to another, interesting and fun, but harder to play as it's harder to convince ppl of your alliance cuz it's hard to get confirmed and it forces ppl to talk more
It just looks to me like she genuinely assumed everyone was vanilla.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I should had been more adamant about the need of healing Lawl N2 but I guess that flew over everyone.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I said in D1 and D2 she was one of my biggest suspects cause she had been coasting and was too late to hint, And she mentioned she told her role in her first post cause she was drunk:

It just looks to me like she genuinely assumed everyone was vanilla.
It's broad to interpretation though, unlike this handsome guy that only 8 (!) posts later said:

If we are all vanillas does this make you a liar?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
what bomb? you mean potato?
Yeah, sorry. He kept talking about a bomb so it got stuck lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I literally had no need to claim until now and I've even posted according to my results (eg believing Lawl died with his targets in both N2 and N3).
Lied about* :faint
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Thinking you are mafia and lying is a normal part of the game, and most of the beef we had as players were due to you being angry that I distrust you. It‘s very lame. The other major trouble was regarding game balance.

As a player I never called you bad or mocked your playing ability, since as far bnack as I can remember I had you as one of the top players.

But you really lost me with this weird attitude you‘ve been having since game start. It‘s ridiculous and has no place in a social game.

/rant

If I must play teammaker I certainly won‘t pick your team.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



He played and hosted more games than you, more experience = better decisions, usually. Not a personal thing.
still, you chose quite insulting words XD, even above where you addressed farf, even tho you praise her to be a good player you call her lame XD then me stupid XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Santa should be at 4/5 gifts, so if you people want to lynch Santa now I‘m fine with adding my vote to your pick, otherwise I‘m staying on Jammin and not gonna bother with the thread or more posting.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I literally had no need to claim until now and I've even posted according to my results (eg believing Lawl died with his targets in both N2 and N3).
if you believed that, wasn't that reason to contest his ouro claim by claiming yours?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and giving your results and actions earlier not just after there's enough info to compile a results/actions list?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
still, you chose quite insulting words XD, even above where you addressed farf, even tho you praise her to be a good player you call her lame XD then me stupid XD
So do you and her XD

And you‘re reading it wrong, I said us having fights over basic trust/distrust ingame is lame. Not that she is.
And I called the Santa decisions stupid, is this a confession from you? And smart people can make stupid decisions, so it‘s a comment on the decisions not on the person being stupid. But I can insult you if you want by calling your reading comprehension terrible.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top