Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I don't understand why you don't just claim what you actually are though? This matter could have been resolved hours ago had you just elaborated on what your actually role is
Maybe there's a good reason I can't?

Besides not wanting to do it on day one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And before anyone gets too serious about this. Technically I could.
But revealing the role in this stage is just absolutely ridiculous.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Maybe there's a good reason I can't?

Besides not wanting to do it on day one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And before anyone gets too serious about this. Technically I could.
But revealing the role in this stage is just absolutely ridiculous.
You already revealed your role, mafia isn't lazy to check you, only town is, you are detective from what you said.

I just need to figure out if you started hinting, after the 'screw up' or was it natural, but playing Dota right now.

Also it feels bad lynching a town, but you are using threats like: I will be a worse player next time if you punish me for screwing up this game.

That emotional blackmail and I didn't like it, I more likely now to pick you over somebody else that didn't threathen.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Also it feels bad lynching a town, but you are using threats like: I will be a worse player next time if you punish me for screwing up this game.
No way in hell I'm doing that, where did you get this from?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I was the most active here, I had double the post amount of the person behind me. I was here, I was bored.
Next time I'll just lurk and say absolutely nothing, until you guys get the thread active, deal?
IN GAME brb
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
No need to shout. :lmao
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@digitaldude what do you think of all of this, considering you just appeared


Also @wojak you don't see this as xadyu claiming? How
He literally says I am vanilla
There isnt much to grab onto except xadyu, but he was also the most visible in the thread, works against people all the time.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
If Xad flips mafia, we can consider Wojak who's been hand-holding him to an extent. He seemed suspicious or at least questioned Shad and Sam claiming plain townie but he's rather protective of Xad. If not, we can consider some of the AFK's. I imagine some will be suspicious of me jumping him but that'd be unjustified given the circumstances

Marms and Kat have been relatively pro-town I think. Their observations have been pretty sober and to the point. Asako has been on Xad's tail but I feel like it was a bit on the performative side, not as poignant as the other two.

Sams's posting has been somewhat sharp or pointed (edgy or pushy even). A little abrasive or sth. GB, Desin and DD are basically AFK. Eri posting has been rather strange; very fillerish and non-content + placed a random vote on Marms. These people + Asako is the group of people Ill be paying attention to.

Evil bomb defuser claim is relatively safe, there's likely only one in the game on either side, with the other side holding the bomb. He'll be more or less confirmed when we trigger that. Since it's a relatively weak role, we can assume the BD on either side is going to upgrade their role. So for the time being, there's a clear way to falsify his claim. Shad immediately claimed vanilla, I suppose many thought that would be the most prevalent role, but after that later on he retreated from that theory. It's possible Xad bought into that theory too, and thought it safe to claim vanilla. If Xad flips mafia, Shad's more likely to be town than mafia. Otherwise, his own teammate was tricked by him?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

(i.e. the latter two are plausibly town but for the time being their allegiance is conditional tho falsifiable)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
It's possible Xad bought into that theory too, and thought it safe to claim vanilla.
Again, I did not but into this shitty theory.

I'm off to bed in a bit, so I'm going to get myself as safe as possible position for the lynch.
But I guess that doesn't really matter anymore?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
Again, I did not but into this shitty theory.

I'm off to bed in a bit, so I'm going to get myself as safe as possible position for the lynch.
But I guess that doesn't really matter anymore?
In your opinion, who is a better candidate than you?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
In your opinion, who is a better candidate than you?
If it had any use, I'd go against Kat, that's mostly self-defense. I think she's going to hard against me with the motive she has.

I don't like the inactive people, I don't think Desin posted at all? GB and DD are barely here, but Marm and Evil haven't contributed that much either in the end.

Popping up for a post and disappearing is suspect in any given phase.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Could be a time-zone thing, a personal thing, or whatever. But an inactive person is a perfect pick for D1.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Xadyu you are going to sleep?
It would be wise to stay if you are town.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Xadyu you are going to sleep?
It would be wise to stay if you are town.
I know. Timing is fucked.

But I can't stay another two hours, I have to get up in five. :emocat
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Is it safe to assume you are claiming detective?

Because here is a positive thing, nobody voted him since he revealed detective, there is a chance if somebody had that role, they would have voted him by now.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Not sure what's the smart thing to do right now, next to me, Shad has the most votes.

But I'd rather get Desin (or Kat, lol) out of the game. What's the chance any of you will join me on Desin?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
He also is the person with the highest number of posts, that matches the detective claim
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Is it safe to assume you are claiming detective?

Because here is a positive thing, nobody voted him since he revealed detective, there is a chance if somebody had that role, they would have voted him by now.
I would not disagree with this post.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Not sure what's the smart thing to do right now, next to me, Shad has the most votes.

But I'd rather get Desin (or Kat, lol) out of the game. What's the chance any of you will join me on Desin?
Does it make sense to vote a player that is about to get 4 penalty votes?

That why it would be good to sync in the last 30 minutes but I understand you have to go.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have nothing against a sirsam lynch
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Or GB
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Does it make sense to vote a player that is about to get 4 penalty votes?
Not necessarily, but I'd rather get rid of an inactive player on D1, than an active one.

On any other day, probably not, but D1's, much like this one, are a mess, so the safest choice is the best one, imo.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
votelock Xad
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top