Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Maybe Sam just saw you were also vanilla just like him and simply assumed without thinking too much about it.
I'm no expert in some aspect of the game, but there is a pattern in all game I played. somebody could expand on this more.
But maybe hosts usually have 2 vanilla, one is a trap for town and the other is a sleeper or something.

Sam knows that claiming Vanilla is a death sentence, as town would kill vanilla claim just to be on the safe side when they don't have a better target.
So he would only do it, if he was gambling more to follow, since mechanic.

But would he do that as town or mafia? I think a mafia is more likely to do it.
Let say you are a Mafia Boss, you would want to claim a passive town role, best is vanilla since nobody can counter claim it.

If a town claims it first, you may still take the risk if the mechanic encourages you to believe that they could be more.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Speaks more about people’s sense of humour than anything else.
Or the lack thereof.

The only question then is if xadyu slipped up
I did not.

Sam did say it makes sense to be vanilla since you can get things through the mechanic before Xad "claimed" vanilla, so maybe he thought it was a safe claim?
I did not think that, that would be stupid.
Yes but if xadyu didn't claim vanilla.
Then this put sam in a bad light.

Because sam believed the game is likely to have many vanilla because of mechanic.

It standard mafia play to try and guess the setup and make an early claim based on that, it a good gamble.
Putting Sam in a bad light, yes. But also you.

Because instantly claiming vanilla is silly.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Because instantly claiming vanilla is silly.
You weren't here, but I'm claiming first for the past few games, so it is consistent with my playstyle.
I also know I'm town so I will not make argument that I'm suspect, from my perspective I'm not, but I get your point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I also want to add.

I claimed Vanilla and was the first to call out Sam for believing the mechanic made it a common role.
I claimed vanilla knowing, everybody had roles.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You weren't here, but I'm claiming first for the past few games, so it is consistent with my playstyle.
I also know I'm town so I will not make argument that I'm suspect, from my perspective I'm not, but I get your point.
It's your play, that's fine. It's a play I dislike and disagree with. There were plenty of players in the past that did the same.

I'm not big on claiming and telling on the first day, which has been how I've played it for most games I've been in.
Certainly a play a lot of people disagree with as well.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm not big on claiming and telling on the first day, which has been how I've played it for most games I've been in.
Certainly a play a lot of people disagree with as well.
There is no optimal play in MG, I respect whatever playstyle you pick as long as you believe it to be the right one to win.
Just giving you extra info that I've been doing this for few games now, since you weren't here.

I'm interested in reasons you have to doubt me, analyzing your argument is a source of info to know if you are genuine or no, no stress, if you have a reason to believe I'm the most sus, I want to hear it.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Also xadyu you not even helping with telling us where the heck is your "supposed" other hint is
You're the one on the line of death and no one got where it is
Even rereading your post seems like you were mainly joking about turtles with erin ans asking questions unrelated to the game after you revealed you vanilla and before kat caught on you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw you guys been talking about shad (well wojak and xadyu)
Claiming first vanilla even as mafia kinda risky
Imagine a game with zero vanilla and you have only one person claiming thay crap, you be on sus list for the whole game, people will assume you not or you're sleeper

Mafia be crazy to do it, they dont want to be on radar usually
I'm mainly talking here to wojak cause i don't see why he suspicious of first one while dismissing the later joiners
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Also @wojak you don't see this as xadyu claiming? How
He literally says I am vanilla
You're partially quoting there, the part of the sentence that should make it obvious it's a joke follows what you quoted.

Of course, I'm a vanilla town, since the mechanics do something or nothing.
Which was intended as a play on their posts, where one mentions the mechanics don't mean shit for roles, and the other says the opposite.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
@digitaldude what do you think of all of this, considering you just appeared


Also @wojak you don't see this as xadyu claiming? How
He literally says I am vanilla
I read it. Just not this part but the whole post.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'm interested in reasons you have to doubt me, analyzing your argument is a source of info to know if you are genuine or no, no stress, if you have a reason to believe I'm the most sus, I want to hear it.
I have absolutely no reason to doubt you, that's why I voted Sam and not you.
I don't really have a suspect at all, besides the people that are still (mostly) inactive or just lurking.

Now my vote is probably ending up somewhere to potentially save my ass.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have absolutely no reason to doubt you, that's why I voted Sam and not you.
I don't really have a suspect at all, besides the people that are still (mostly) inactive or just lurking.

Now my vote is probably ending up somewhere to potentially save my ass.
No wait, I'm suspecting Kat right now. Having a history with her on and off the board (although it's been a long time now) I would suspect she still got my humor.

Either she doesn't, or she's trying to turn people.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Asako who would be the mafia if Xadyu is town?

Panda / GB for jumping on him? I think Panda is the kind to start a phase by looking for somebody slip-up, or perceived slip-up and either way it is to be expected of him to play it right.

But GB voted in his second post and disappeared, no participation at all.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
You're partially quoting there, the part of the sentence that should make it obvious it's a joke follows what you quoted.



Which was intended as a play on their posts, where one mentions the mechanics don't mean shit for roles, and the other says the opposite.
????
What does that suppose to mean
We don't know yet what the mechanic do clearly we just assuming tho dunno how it's related to your claim


Explain your joke cause I'm dumb
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Also xadyu you not even helping with telling us where the heck is your "supposed" other hint is
I basically named the role. Twice.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Explain your joke cause I'm dumb
I just did. One person says this, the other says the opposite, I say the thing that makes no sense because it's both those things.

There's nothing more to say about it. :lmao
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
No wait, I'm suspecting Kat right now. Having a history with her on and off the board (although it's been a long time now) I would suspect she still got my humor.
This is why I don't rush to vote, in this case you have to wait until she commits to be sure if she really want you dead.
For now I see her starting to doubt as well, so looks like a town behavior, I'm gonna wait and see.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'm sorry. :hug
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is why I don't rush to vote, in this case you have to wait until she commits to be sure if she really want you dead.
For now I see her starting to doubt as well, so looks like a town behavior, I'm gonna wait and see.
D1 is always a chaotic shitfest.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

just townie
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
If Xad is a town then I have a bad feeling about Kat, GB, Sam, Panda and now Asako
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Now what do we think about DD coming out as just townie
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I also might change my vote to Kat. She looks a better lynch than chad
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top