Hmm so majority went for totem. Here I was thinking that mafia are more likely to do so since they pretty much know they are safe for the nights at least, so their longevity is more likely.
Hey there, sorry real life got me all messed up with a broken kitchen water linehaven’t seen @desin24 at allWhere are you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Quick summary from my side. Since I was not here a random choice was made so I got a totem thing.Well I expected there to be more to catch-up with. Anyway so, we have the situation between wojak and Shad that seems like the most obvious to choose from for day 2 lynch which makes me wonder if we should maybe look elsewhere today, but there is really not much to go after.
We have 3 plain townie claims now: surely there is a traitor/sleeper in there - Shad, Sam, DD - we have to keep these names in mind for the future when/if tey get recruited, so maybe it is okay to wait until after no kill night with them?
We need more information really. Maybe we can discuss which path was chosen. I went with the Trapper path but it was meh, so hopefully next time it will be better. Did anyone feel like risking more and went with Prospector? Or is anyone building Totems?
Hmm how do you feel about the fact you and DD both chose to safe haven your votes on Sam instead of Bomb Xadyu?I think for about half of the day I was fine with both of them dying, and later I felt like I didn’t have to move my vote for Xad’s lynch anyway, as he did have the majority if the votes (I did consider it towards the end, in case they did pile on Sam, the sudden defense of Xadyu was weird so I was ready to move if necessary).
That’s not to say I’m super comfortable with Sam now - his behavior D1 still feels kinda off to me, he’s more chill this phase so far. So I don’t know lol. I feel like questioning Shad and Wojak, and tbh DD too has a bit more priority.
Hmm fair enough, I did see that post, I think it was the last one of the day. I don't feel like you participated that much last phase, who are your primary targets now?I didnt read the previous convo i just caught up now, marm was just random vote based on a joke on HxH lol
Probably because Evil is essentially confirmed with dead Xad. Additionally, I considered he's rather inquisitive and after already voting Shad he might do it again, this time press harder because of his actions last phase.Why did they kill the bomb defuser after the bomb died? hmmm

You are out playing yourself, mafia killing evil says nothing on me.considered he's rather inquisitive and after already voting Shad he might do it again, this time press harder because of his actions last phase.
Answer this DD!Sorry if you already explained this, but yesterphase it seemed like you did suspect Xad, yet you voted for Sam? Why is that
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Very passive play, it like he is trying to but make enemiesShad trying to murder me!?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Honestly cause xadyu was a returning player, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt he probably didn't deserve, rip asakoHmm how do you feel about the fact you and DD both chose to safe haven your votes on Sam instead of Bomb Xadyu?
I agree that out of the vanillas I trust Sam most now (sans Desu for the moment), since he's the only one who didn't do anything strange
Hmm fair enough, I did see that post, I think it was the last one of the day. I don't feel like you participated that much last phase, who are your primary targets now?
Probably because Evil is essentially confirmed with dead Xad. Additionally, I considered he's rather inquisitive and after already voting Shad he might do it again, this time press harder because of his actions last phase.
Sorry if you already explained this, but yesterphase it seemed like you did suspect Xad, yet you voted for Sam? Why is that
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
woodcarver
what againAlso you can add one more vanilla to the list. Guess we might have various townie plus roles from miller to most certainly a traitor or even two.
Unless a better more viable alternative presents itself, we have to kill one of them before they get recruitedWell I expected there to be more to catch-up with. Anyway so, we have the situation between wojak and Shad that seems like the most obvious to choose from for day 2 lynch which makes me wonder if we should maybe look elsewhere today, but there is really not much to go after.
We have 3 plain townie claims now: surely there is a traitor/sleeper in there - Shad, Sam, DD - we have to keep these names in mind for the future when/if tey get recruited, so maybe it is okay to wait until after no kill night with them?
We need more information really. Maybe we can discuss which path was chosen. I went with the Trapper path but it was meh, so hopefully next time it will be better. Did anyone feel like risking more and went with Prospector? Or is anyone building Totems?
It's not the first time he's done sth outlandish like this. Actually, pretty much every game he does sth spicy, mafia or not. Generally, (mafia or not) his arguments are rather dogmatic. He hypothesizes a certain axiom ("Mafia's are never top posters!") and then postulates based on that ("Xad is therefore town, in fact, the detective"). I don't think he's a bad or wrong player, but his exotic logic has been on display last phase.Hmm Shad could have been trying to help Xad out with the Detective claim if he was his mafia buddy, true. But wouldn't that be too obvious? I kinda feel like he was genuinely scared of the possibility of detective dying on day 1. Do you think maybe it's safer to go for someone else rather than these two? I definitely think one of the plain townies are surely gonna turn scum eventually but I am okay with waiting until kill-less night to do that.
Besides the bomb argument, it could be worth checking who Evil was particularly suspicious of last phase; he's a tenacious player so whoever he targeted would not want to deal with him for another phase.True only this, but an active role can be a doc, a prostitute, a day command, a spy etc. In such a small game sanity is almost always sane, plus most investigative roles would have gone for the most suspicious, (aka wojak or DD) likely on N1 which no mafia would want. they would benefit to kill any potential threat before the defuser I believe.
Yeah, points in your favour, I guess at least you are responding and answering questions. We need DD and Wojak to do the same.Answer this DD!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Copy Panda he didn't explain it.
I've spent all day showing accusing him for his mafia vote and all he has to say is:
Very passive play, it like he is trying to but make enemies
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Trying to not make enemies*
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@desin24 have caught up and have time to play now?
I take this as a compliment that you know me that well, but basically you are saying I should be lynched because you can say what I'm.It's not the first time he's done sth outlandish like this. Actually, pretty much every game he does sth spicy, mafia or not. Generally, (mafia or not) his arguments are rather dogmatic. He hypothesizes a certain axiom ("Mafia's are never top posters!") and then postulates based on that ("Xad is therefore town, in fact, the detective"). I don't think he's a bad or wrong player, but his exotic logic has been on display last phase.
In other words, to you maybe it's too obvious a mafia would act like that, but I imagine he plans to sell his desperate hail mary as townie behaviour because it was too silly to be mafia behaviour. The fact is, had he succeeded, we'd have killed Sam instead. Imo he undersells how aggressive his attempt was. So I am not sold on this act, and I'm sort of surprised by your forgiving nature on the topic.
Do you also believe the mafia has a defuser then? In this small game there are two killing trap roles that are balanced by two more slots taken by defuser?if there was a mafia bomb there must be a townie one...
For the sake of argument then, what would Evil's attitude be toward you after the end of the previous lynch do you think?@Copy Panda evil didn't try to kill me, he voted me, I accepted it since I know why he wants me dead and that it, why aren't you considering that me looking bad after evil's death isnt just a bonus for mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ofc I know you, we've played with and hosted for another a few times nowI take this as a compliment that you know me that well, but basically you are saying I should be lynched because you can say what I'm.
How about you lynch today somebody based on an actual reason.
Like DD vote.
Yes! I'm willing to discuss anything, trying to not talk so much as to get people tired of hearing me.Could you clarify and answer some more?
Kat trust me more than you because she remembers I was team Xad slipped and was quoting him to show prove it.What did you think of the line of reasoning followed by the Xad voters?
I first wanted to save xad only, when nobody agreed with me to find a new target to lynch.What about his claim or actions suddenly made you turn and attempt to lobby Sam instead?
Maybe you never saw it but I do this often, I find a player that is about to be killed and I defend him, one time I stayed awake all night talking by myself to save a player, sometimes I'm right sometimes I'm wrong but I do this often!For how viscid your style is generally, you were unusually charitable to his cause.
DD for sure, but I'm afraid I'm being biased since I see myself in Wojak.Between Wojak who mirrored your play and DD who... is being DD, who is more suspect to you?
I would believe evil to play serieusly and not vote based on revenge.For the sake of argument then, what would Evil's attitude be toward you after the end of the previous lynch do you think?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Here is how my brain works.So to me, your desperation was very weird since finding anything to latch onto is typical D1 play. We had multiple good reasons to kill him. And mislynching is par for the course D1. So imo you desperately trying to save Xad therefore must have been because your win condition was quickly closing in on you, i.e., you're in a small team with him.
Well that was my point, when I asked why would Mafia go for Evil instead of the many more appealing options from mafia perspective, is that they probably had another reason.Besides the bomb argument, it could be worth checking who Evil was particularly suspicious of last phase; he's a tenacious player so whoever he targeted would not want to deal with him for another phase.
Why do we have to kill one of them before they get recruited at any cost? There are four of them, the chances are getting lower for us to get the correct one. I think it would be safer to wait until there is a circumstance indicating there was a recruitment. Even if nights without a kill don't always mean recruitment happened, we could simply focus on that when this occurs. Between these 4, I would say one max two are mafia. Maybe one sleeper and one mafia joining to get a safe claim? Then there are traitors. Anyway now that there are 4, the number of variables is increasing.Unless a better more viable alternative presents itself, we have to kill one of them before they get recruited
I picked option A. I got one-time temp Psychiatrist that I could use alongside my main role. I targeted Erichi with the Psychiatrist. I considered picking one of the vanillas, but if they are recruitable, it's more likely they are Sleeper. I picked her because of her wait-and-see attitude. From her posts, you can tell she had some interaction with Xad and she randomly voted Marms. After some consideration, I thought maybe she was trying to get their attention or sth? So I checked her out. She has no secondary, so she isn't Traitor or Lover or sth. Additionally, I targeted you with my main role
To be honest, I am not great at analyzing playstyles, so I usually just go with the information I have in each game and not think of the past game behavior too much. I wouldn't call this forgiving nature on the topic, I just don't feel too bad about him right now. Or well, I feel better about him than wojak or DD for example.It's not the first time he's done sth outlandish like this. Actually, pretty much every game he does sth spicy, mafia or not. Generally, (mafia or not) his arguments are rather dogmatic. He hypothesizes a certain axiom ("Mafia's are never top posters!") and then postulates based on that ("Xad is therefore town, in fact, the detective"). I don't think he's a bad or wrong player, but his exotic logic has been on display last phase.
In other words, to you maybe it's too obvious a mafia would act like that, but I imagine he plans to sell his desperate hail mary as townie behaviour because it was too silly to be mafia behaviour. The fact is, had he succeeded, we'd have killed Sam instead. Imo he undersells how aggressive his attempt was. So I am not sold on this act, and I'm sort of surprised by your forgiving nature on the topic.
But isn't the role of a mafia bomb to explode?because your win condition was quickly closing in on you, i.e., you're in a small team with him.