Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Right now the votes

Wojak: x1 Erin
Erin: x1 DD

Looking back at how this day played out, I get bad vibes from Erin.

She is trying to put a town in the voting post to push toward a misslynch.

She also avoided me even tho I'm accused of the same thing as wojak.

Tells me she is looking for an easy target, like somebody not playing.

I do think it logical that the best place a mafia would want to be in yesterday votes is away from both sam and xad.

So I think DD makes sense with checking there first.

Could be wrong, who knows, if you got a better idea I'm here for it.

@votekill Erinyes

I will surely be here in the last hour.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
G'day cunce, I'm here albeit later than I'd hoped with having to see my mother off safely on her return trip.

To show you that I'm a good guy, let me be honest with you.

You were already in a bad spot, as a xad voter you were more confirmed than most, meaning you are a worth night kill for mafia, hoping to hit a sleeper.

By claiming going for the long term investment, you are making it even more attractive to night kill you.

If a kill goes missing you will be very high suspect now, we may even switch positions xD

So be nice to me now if you want me to be nice to you later ^°^
Not necessarily, I still have to choose correctly henceforth to then be able to complete the totem later (how long 'later' is I have no clue, if I see it again at all...). I also doubt I'm the only one who'd go totem and you never know, they could also think non-totem path people might be a better target due to at least getting something earlier (in theory).

Also I still don't think it'd make sense to suspect me at this stage when I voted Xad (the bomb) and then went to sleep, why would I do that if scum? Lynching a teammate would make someone look more legitimate, yes, but risking dying to the bomb and having 2 scums go down at once makes no sense imo.

I'll try to tone it down a bit as I realise I've been a little prickly so far in general.

I also went for the totem path on D1!

(Using phone for 5ish hours more, after that I’ll have my laptop for rest of the day so please be patient)
You hinted active yeah? Did you use your role last night?

Has DD posted yet? Lets hear his reasoning for trying to jump Sam
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw Marms you weren't on the Xad train either, how do you feel about Xad dying mafia bomb? How do you feel about Sam after the shenanigans of last day?
Did you use your active jutsu last night?

True only this, but an active role can be a doc, a prostitute, a day command, a spy etc. In such a small game sanity is almost always sane, plus most investigative roles would have gone for the most suspicious, (aka wojak or DD) likely on N1 which no mafia would want. they would benefit to kill any potential threat before the defuser I believe.
I think you're overthinking it a bit, they've taken out the guaranteed townie to destabilise us as he'd be the only one we could fully trust after the bomb reveal.

I was never pro-Xadyu-town in the first place, nor pro-Sam-town.
Yeah, you were pro-Sam lynch because I was asking questions 🤨
vote erinyes feel like its wojak or erin just cause they avoided the trains
You're more Dodgydude than digitaldude this game 🤨 Barely contributing, trying to blend in with your own townie claim during the Xadyu discussions... you seem like you're trying to keep a very low profile plus you voted for me after lurking the thread for a while which is also questionable. Going to need you to explain that vote some more.

Right now the votes

Wojak: x1 Erin
Erin: x1 DD

Looking back at how this day played out, I get bad vibes from Erin.

She is trying to put a town in the voting post to push toward a misslynch.

She also avoided me even tho I'm accused of the same thing as wojak.

Tells me she is looking for an easy target, like somebody not playing.

I do think it logical that the best place a mafia would want to be in yesterday votes is away from both sam and xad.

So I think DD makes sense with checking there first.

Could be wrong, who knows, if you got a better idea I'm here for it.

@votekill Erinyes

I will surely be here in the last hour.
Feel like it's a bit early to be voting when there's been such a terrible lack of discussion in this thread. There's her, DD, Marm, Wojak, for starters... a lot of shadiness with so little being questioned.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
12 hours to go, day ends I will be at work so it now or never to talk.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You're more Dodgydude than digitaldude this game 🤨 Barely contributing, trying to blend in with your own townie claim during the Xadyu discussions... you seem like you're trying to keep a very low profile plus you voted for me after lurking the thread for a while which is also questionable. Going to need you to explain that vote some more.
Good point, explain DD, to the man himself!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think you're overthinking it a bit, they've taken out the guaranteed townie to destabilise us as he'd be the only one we could fully trust after the bomb reveal.
Rereading Erinyes I noticed that she is always talking about what would mafia be doing, I get the feeling she thinks like a mafia outloud a lot.

Time to hit her with the axe while the sunlight is still up, what do you think?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
12 hours to go, day ends I will be at work so it now or never to talk.
I'll have a period of inactivity from about 5 hours time to 8/9 hours time due to rehearsals at University today, but otherwise I'll do my best to be here.

Rereading Erinyes I noticed that she is always talking about what would mafia be doing, I get the feeling she thinks like a mafia outloud a lot.

Time to hit her with the axe while the sunlight is still up, what do you think?
Bit sus, she's either a confused townie who isn't looking too good or is trying to sew a bit of confusion on things like why Evil was killed and her actions. Still, I don't think she's a guarantee as a lynch candidate. Wojak gave a strong defence for Xad and I'd probably go for him compared to her, but I also think that something about those lynches feels... too easy? Likely scum hidden elsewhere- can see it potentially being Marm, DD... maybe GB or Desin if I stretch it out. Kat looks legit to me so far, hope I'm not misreading there. Copan also seems town but could just be doing a solid job at blending in.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Bit sus, she's either a confused townie who isn't looking too good or is trying to sew a bit of confusion on things like why Evil was killed and her actions. Still, I don't think she's a guarantee as a lynch candidate. Wojak gave a strong defence for Xad and I'd probably go for him compared to her, but I also think that something about those lynches feels... too easy? Likely scum hidden elsewhere- can see it potentially being Marm, DD... maybe GB or Desin if I stretch it out. Kat looks legit to me so far, hope I'm not misreading there. Copan also seems town but could just be doing a solid job at blending in.
That basically what I think too, so good luck.

In the end it just comes down to picking a path and seeing what behind the door, pick and if you need me to change vote let me know.


*Bracing for results*

See you
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,139
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Right now the votes

Wojak: x1 Erin
Erin: x1 DD

Looking back at how this day played out, I get bad vibes from Erin.

She is trying to put a town in the voting post to push toward a misslynch.

She also avoided me even tho I'm accused of the same thing as wojak.

Tells me she is looking for an easy target, like somebody not playing.

I do think it logical that the best place a mafia would want to be in yesterday votes is away from both sam and xad.

So I think DD makes sense with checking there first.

Could be wrong, who knows, if you got a better idea I'm here for it.

@votekill Erinyes

I will surely be here in the last hour.
wow very interesting move shad, did I say something that triggered you, I might have been right actually thinking back you vehemently defending xad ,or maybe my coms on evil lynch ?
unfortunately for you I'm a townie with a role. I might consider switching my vote on you not bc of the votes but becauses of your nonsensical playing. Were you recruited or... were you even town lol, to begin with, your playing style suggest otherwise.
Interesting to see, that you were doing your best to cast shade on DD just to follow his vote with no reason.

How am i not playing I am one of the biggest poster in the thread ? following your own logics what happens to GB, Wojak, Marm, interesting you never mentioned them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I sincerly think shad should be lynched on Day 1 no matter what lol
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
wow very interesting move shad, did I say something that triggered you, I might have been right actually thinking back you vehemently defending xad ,or maybe my coms on evil lynch ?
unfortunately for you I'm a townie with a role. I might consider switching my vote on you not bc of the votes but becauses of your nonsensical playing. Were you recruited or... were you even town lol, to begin with, your playing style suggest otherwise.
Interesting to see, that you were doing your best to cast shade on DD just to follow his vote with no reason.

How am i not playing I am one of the biggest poster in the thread ? following your own logics what happens to GB, Wojak, Marm, interesting you never mentioned them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I sincerly think shad should be lynched on Day 1 no matter what lol
The way you're responding to Shad is giving me red Erin vibes 🤔

So Erin, you're a passive role you've never head before and quiet excited about that? And you went totem for your day 1 path? Anything else you'd like to share given there's suspicion on you from a decent chunk of players?

Also on the point of post count, the amount of posts doesn't necessarily equate to actually being contributive or playing 'well'. A lot of your posts, the one I've just quoted included, feel very fillery and like you're trying to look like you're contributing when you're actually not saying too much at all. You suspect GB, Wojak and Marm? Any others?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,139
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Am i ? then lynch me lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

not excited, lol just liking it , yup passive role I never got before. and town role obviously.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I wont share anything else I said everything I had to say for today, what about you start to focus on people who deserve more attention (aka almost everyone starting with wojak and pretty much everyone left, Idk ?
I do believe @SirSamuel016 you re a reasonable guy, how do you feel with shad playing so far. His defending wojak, his sudden vote that doesnt align with anything he's been telling today, his consistency ?


I will be heading to work soon guys. I will likely miss end of the phase.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

His lack of consistency , i meant*
--- Double Post Merged, ---

there's suspicion on you from a decent chunk of players?

Well sam coincidentally most people who are suspecting me are among the most suspicious ones, maybe mafia are just trying to get me lynched fearing to kill me at night ? bc as evil said obviously i wouldnt have said I like it if it were a mafia role.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Am i ? then lynch me lol.
Potentially, but that all depends on how you respond and act 🤔 Won't rule out voting you but I'm not set in any direction just yet as there's other fish to fry too. @wojak seems to be missing in action today for one...

not excited, lol just liking it , yup passive role I never got before. and town role obviously.
Per Post #26 you said you were "pretty happy" about it so that could translate to being excited about it. So you've not had it before, it's passive and that's all you'll let on for now?

I wont share anything else I said everything I had to say for today, what about you start focuse on people who deserve more attention (aka almost everyone starting with wojak and pretty much everyone left, Idk ?
I do believe @SirSamuel016 you re a reasonable guy, how do you feel with sgad playing so far. His defending wojak, his sudden vote that doesnt align with anything he's been telling today, his consistency ?
This is disappointing. Ignoring my question, or outright refusing to clarify when I asked you about your suspects and totem path... 😩 I'd expect a bit more from you Erin but trying to avoid talking too much about the game and keeping it light and 'fluffy' only in turn puts the spotlight on you more for better or worse.

I do believe I'm reasonable, and at this stage I'm more inclined to believe Shad was just being a drongo than actively being mafia trying to backpedal and save his mafia buddy. It looked very bad, don't get me wrong, but there's worse out there to be called into question. Namely:
- Wojak: The strongest Xadyu defender, placed a weird vote on Kat to keep away from the voting conversation otherwise. Potentially a very misguided town?
- DD: Voted for me, is largely lurking and not offering much to help further the game discussion-wise even as another supposed Townie.
- Marm: Also voted for me, claimed active but during her time so far today made no indications about whether she use her role from what I've seen which is odd. Her posts also seem a bit fluffy so there could be something there.
- You: For the reasons I've listed already in this post- your posts have little weight behind them and feel like filler more than anything to look contributive, overall a bit that can be questioned.

I trust Kat, and I think GB is needing to be more active and show more contribution but could be town. Copan I also trust for now, but there's a couple of posts which have me wondering if he's just doing really well at blending in- certainly seems to be an active poster bear as well as having an active role- I think he should at least discuss whether he used it or not because I didn't see any sign of that in his posts from what I remember.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,139
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Per Post #26 you said you were "pretty happy" about it so that could translate to being excited about it. So you've not had it before, it's passive and that's all you'll let on for now?
Yeah pretty happy, that what i said
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm more inclined to believe Shad was just being a drongo than actively being mafia trying to backpedal and save his mafia buddy.
I thought that too that what i said when I mistake your post ith his. But his trying desperately to avoid wojak case, and to address other people is concerning.

Btw did desin hinted his role or I missed it ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

ah nevermind he claimed vanilla oh no lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

seriously :lmao
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Btw did desin hinted his role or I missed it ?
Oh fuck I forgot about desin, I'm not sure about him either- gotta see more from him to gauge it. Vanilla claim would make 4 if you believe all of myself, Shad, DD, and him- DD's vote and behaviour would make him the most distrusted out of the other 3 vanillas imo. In a game of 13 players, 4 seems a little too much so I could see one being a traitor or faking a claim while keeping in mind that the mechanic is about reward through path progression.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I didn't actually expect to feel bad about Erinka, or not yet at least. But the way she just responded to Sam doesn't sit right with me. I feel like the attitude when people say "lynch me then" is a bit worrisome. It feels disconnected/giving up. Which would be understandable if their teammate died day 1 and there is probably a small party in a small game. Also telling Sam to focus on people who deserve more attention than her - "wojak and pretty much everyone left" is off like she doesn't want to be questioned and would rather shift focus elsewhere.

Wojak, who we all need the most, is not even here and who knows if he is even coming back after Xad turned out to be mafia. It could be a coincidence and he is busy irl, but if he doesn't come back I think the chances are he is a mafia bud who is discouraged after what happened.

I would like to hear more from aniki of course, I think he is quite absent this game. Then again, design came and left and I wonder if he is coming back at all. Desin's fate is starting to mirror last game - lynched due to penalty votes iirc.

I feel like there are too many lynch options for day 2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Copan I also trust for now, but there's a couple of posts which have me wondering if he's just doing really well at blending in- certainly seems to be an active poster bear as well as having an active role- I think he should at least discuss whether he used it or not because I didn't see any sign of that in his posts from what I remember.
He did say quite a lot about his actions. He said he chose the no.1 path and got one-time psych that he used on Erin and she has no secondary role. He also said he used his main role on me but we don't know what that is. He feels pretty good to me atm.

I picked option A. I got one-time temp Psychiatrist that I could use alongside my main role. I targeted Erichi with the Psychiatrist. I considered picking one of the vanillas, but if they are recruitable, it's more likely they are Sleeper. I picked her because of her wait-and-see attitude. From her posts, you can tell she had some interaction with Xad and she randomly voted Marms. After some consideration, I thought maybe she was trying to get their attention or sth? So I checked her out. She has no secondary, so she isn't Traitor or Lover or sth. Additionally, I targeted you with my main role
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Gonna have a nap- will check thread in an hour when I'm up and then head off for rehearsal (got some Mendelssohn and Bartok to look forward to today :arf)

I didn't actually expect to feel bad about Erinka, or not yet at least. But the way she just responded to Sam doesn't sit right with me. I feel like the attitude when people say "lynch me then" is a bit worrisome. It feels disconnected/giving up. Which would be understandable if their teammate died day 1 and there is probably a small party in a small game. Also telling Sam to focus on people who deserve more attention than her - "wojak and pretty much everyone left" is off like she doesn't want to be questioned and would rather shift focus elsewhere.
Yeah it solidified my suspicions that there is something untoward there of the red or blue nature. Bit too dismissive like "please don't look at me!"

He did say quite a lot about his actions. He said he chose the no.1 path and got one-time psych that he used on Erin and she has no secondary role. He also said he used his main role on me but we don't know what that is. He feels pretty good to me atm.
That's what I get for reading on phone and missing things :facepalm Thanks for the correction :thumbs So Copan very much in the clear for now.

Did Marm also talk about her role? Because she's another suspect atm imo
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Marm said she went with totem last night
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Well that was my point, when I asked why would Mafia go for Evil instead of the many more appealing options from mafia perspective, is that they probably had another reason.
Most logical reason is removing a confirmed townie imo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh fuck I forgot about desin, I'm not sure about him either- gotta see more from him to gauge it. Vanilla claim would make 4 if you believe all of myself, Shad, DD, and him- DD's vote and behaviour would make him the most distrusted out of the other 3 vanillas imo. In a game of 13 players, 4 seems a little too much so I could see one being a traitor or faking a claim while keeping in mind that the mechanic is about reward through path progression.
For sure suspicious. Since I was afk and it is vanilla townie I thought outright claiming is the right thing to do. Kinda surprised mafia didn't start a train on me yet to make use of the penalty votes but let's see.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I really go back and forth on Wojak, i don't know where he took that confidence from but the adamant defense was like he knew he was town or something, would be understandable if they started as masons or something but this is way too risky for a mafia play ln day imho
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would like to hear more from aniki of course, I think he is quite absent this game.
What you want?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
4h 30m to go.

I sincerly think shad should be lynched on Day 1 no matter what lol
lol

~
Desin has 3 votes, if you guys want to lynch somebody else you need 5 votes on them to make sure they die.

I don't really have a strong opinion either way.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
you are so boring just like my role it is an active
Don't know if you answered to this yet, could have missed it, but have you used your role? Or are there other things you'd want to share about it?


1- nobody would risk dying on a teammate
2- nobody would kill a teammate
Rereading this phase atm, so commenting on things if I see them - I've been in a mafia team once in which one of my teammembers ended up killing all of us (helped lynching). It's possibly one of the earlier votes on Xadyu could be from a mafia that wanted to blend in (and later realized it would stand out too much to switch). Not saying that's the case, but it's definitely a scenario that has happened before in different games.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top