Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
At this point, I have to reveal my role....isn't it? It is doctor. And I protected Erinyes last night
Erin seems like an odd choice, but it'd match your radar for people you think are town thus far 🤔 If I hear "testing for insane doc" in your next post I'm going to need more alcohol :arf
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
So the doctor chose to protect someone with a passive role over active? That is interesting
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Erin seems like an odd choice, but it'd match your radar for people you think are town thus far 🤔 If I hear "testing for insane doc" in your next post I'm going to need more alcohol :arf
I need some too.....much more than usual...

but I was not testing for insane doc...I mean....normal docs are much more common than insane ones right?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
already said...I thought she had an importantt role...thefore could a target for the mafia
She claimed passive today what made you too think she had a good role, can you quote?

And why not protect the player that invented mafia game and was confirmed by the end day result?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
She claimed passive today what made you too think she had a good role, can you quote?

And why not protect the player that invented mafia game and was confirmed by the end day result?
No, not today. She first said she was passive in her fourth post (#55)
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
She claimed passive today what made you too think she had a good role, can you quote?
she liked her role?

And why not protect the player that invented mafia game and was confirmed by the end day result?
considered that too....but bomb diffuser with the mafia bomb dead...didn't seem important enought to protect...
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
she liked her role?



considered that too....but bomb diffuser with the mafia bomb dead...didn't seem important enought to protect...
Ok.. that weird, why didn't you protect one of xad voters? Like Kat?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
This either means Wojak fumbled choices with Doc (i.e didn't read the obvious) or he's stinky... deary m

she liked her role?
Don't think that's a good reason to protect someone on when they also say it's passive. Could literally be anything but it's highly likely not useful to town like you'd hoped. You really should've targeted someone with an active role or the confirmed townie who was out in the open, but I suppose it's a bit late to bust your balls over that.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
on when they also say it's passive. Could literally be anything but it's highly likely not useful to town like you'd hoped
Didn't she say that only today?

I think this is bad doctoring, so bad it worth a lynch but that could be just because I like the role.

Wojak isn't new to doctor and it one of best role to fake as mafia.

But no counter claim makes it more believable.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If not evil, I would protect kat or sam.

Kat since she was leading the lynch and has active, sam since he was also highly confirmed and to allow me to guarantee that I can for sure know he isn't recruited.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Bro I literally gave the post number for it :arf And she noted it in her own recap :arf
Ok bad doctoring, let kill him for it.
Don't you dare take lightly the doctor honor!
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Ok.. that weird, why didn't you protect one of xad voters? Like Kat?
I was more confident about Erinyes being a town at that point.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I was more confident about Erinyes being a town at that point.
Wait how? How can she be more town than more than half of xad voters?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is wierd
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Wait how? How can she be more town than more than half of xad voters?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is wierd
Early passive and liking her role made her believable to me in day 1. Also I think she when town is an important player with her insights
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Fuck it'd be so easy to just condemn wojak to a lynch but it feels a lot like he's just pissed it all up the wall so far... Erin sticks out like a sore thumb and DD needs to be taken to pound town for some questioning too :arf

Early passive
SO YOU KNEW SHE WAS PASSIVE WHEN YOU PROTECTED HER?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
If he is lying about doctor, he could easily make up better targets, he is claiming a role that is likely in the game but with a bad list of targets.

Would I mafia do that?
It would be so easy to say I protected kat, panda, sam or anything else, he went with Erinyes.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,718
Gender
Female
Country
China
If not evil, I would protect kat or sam.

Kat since she was leading the lynch and has active, sam since he was also highly confirmed and to allow me to guarantee that I can for sure know he isn't recruited.
oh what how did this happen
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

how could you possibly tell that i mean?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

shad, kat, ill respond to your wall either soon or maybe tomorrow if i survive, my brain is too mushy to fully pay attention to long text
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top