Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Stress perhaps.

Do also wonder about that doctor thing though, but perhaps someone comes forward
Oi oi oi, you ignored my request for you to explain your Day 1 vote thoroughly. Don't dodge it, tell us again why you thought I was a good voting choice and why you didn't want to vote Xad
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I do agree with Shad that if wojak is mafia the doctor claim plus protecting a PASSIVE role actio (that could easily be BP etc.) is too sloppy for a mafia to make. If there is no counter-claim I suppose it is safe to assume it was just a bad decision making.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why everyone time I leave for 20 minutes the activity explodes hmmm
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
So then who becomes the priority?

DD who is acting out of place, IS one of the plain townie claimers? I thought that if he was Xad's mafia buddy then he wouldn't have gone with the same plain townie claim strategy, but maybe it's reverse psychology.

Erin who is being dodgy when questioned? Her behavior was a little concerning especially when she was being confronted by Sam.

Desin who already has three votes, IS one of plain townies? Last game it worked in our favor but what are the chances of him being mafia and dying due to penalty votes AGAIN?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
maybe it's reverse psychology
Also desin, it makes even more sense for him to pull this, since he is so late with 4 penalty votes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Erin who is being dodgy when questioned? Her behavior was a little concerning especially when she was being confronted by Sam.
Marm is also dodging sam questions right now, unless I missed it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
A bit under 2 hours to go. If I haven't missed a bunch of votes most haven't voted yet.

Maybe next mechanic should start everyone with a vote randomly pre-placed hmhm.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So then who becomes the priority?

DD who is acting out of place, IS one of the plain townie claimers? I thought that if he was Xad's mafia buddy then he wouldn't have gone with the same plain townie claim strategy, but maybe it's reverse psychology.

Erin who is being dodgy when questioned? Her behavior was a little concerning especially when she was being confronted by Sam.

Desin who already has three votes, IS one of plain townies? Last game it worked in our favor but what are the chances of him being mafia and dying due to penalty votes AGAIN?
I'm leaning towards Erin, but I also want to get more out of DD before I decide. Marm is another that concerns me a bit, avoiding/deflecting some of my questions and her voting like DD's was dodgy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why everyone time I leave for 20 minutes the activity explodes hmmm
Why is it every time that you appear you seem to ignore all the pings and quotes asking you questions? HMMMM
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
11 - 13 = 3 Mafias
So they are 3 mafia but since 13 is on the weaker side maybe 4 or 3 + recruitable.

Tho panda's psy is concerning, either:
- there is a traitor instead of a sleeper
- the mechanic ramdoms effects, with no concern to what is in the game
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Oi oi oi, you ignored my request for you to explain your Day 1 vote thoroughly. Don't dodge it, tell us again why you thought I was a good voting choice and why you didn't want to vote Xad
I’m not dodging, didnt even see that question 😭. Using phone atm. Don’t know why you want me to keep repeating my answers though? You were super prickly d1, you even admitted that yourself today And I thought that was suspicious🤷‍♀️. Attacking someone because roleplay is intense Sam.
I did consider Xad, also felt comfortable voting for you, ended up not switching as Xadyu had the majority anyway, and I was wondering if there would be a counter train action.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I’ll be voting soonish, have to leave for an appointment soon so won’t be there for the end of the phase.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
what if there is an insane doctor and mafia actually recruited , oh my god. Evil death makes more sense now
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@desin24 isn't playing, even tho he is back.

Mafia is among:
Erinyes, Marm, DD, Desin, Shad

If we assume no mafia sneaked in D1, panda could have for example, if he sees a slip up, he won't be forgiving, especially not on a mafia bomb, same for GB.

If both remanning mafia (and traitor) are in this group of people, then we just need some good luck.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

what if there is an insane doctor and mafia actually recruited , oh my god. Evil death makes more sense now
How does that work? Wojak said he targeted Erinyes, unless bartender is back :O
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I’m not dodging, didnt even see that question 😭
It was right with the other one that you DID respond to 😭 Ya should've gone to specsavers!

Don’t know why you want me to keep repeating my answers though? You were super prickly d1, you even admitted that yourself today And I thought that was suspicious🤷‍♀️. Attacking someone because roleplay is intense Sam.
Because I want you to clearly spell out your answers to make sure I've got your story straight in my notes. You thought that because I was prickly and asking questions that it made me the best possible voting target? And I didn't attack Kat, I just said I disliked the roleplaying 😩 This revisionist history smh

I did consider Xad, also felt comfortable voting for you, ended up not switching as Xadyu had the majority anyway, and I was wondering if there would be a counter train action.
Comfortable huh? Is that because it meant you didn't risk getting blown up by your teammate? Xad was caught out in a lie and looked very scummy, yet it was 'comfortable' to not vote for him and risk blowing up? Because in one light that makes you look more scummy orange-chan... or should I say red? :hmmJust one way to look at it in a critical light...

what if there is an insane doctor and mafia actually recruited , oh my god. Evil death makes more sense now
That would mean two killing parties no?

why did you include yourself in small font? 🤨
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I have to go now, but Sam your second question was a doublepost, I was answering your first before u posted the second one. That’s why I didn’t see it :P

Anyway can’t be here any longer this phase sooooo

Votekill DD. Most sus after Wojak, havent seen a doc counterclaim yet so this feels like the best option to me at this point.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,717
Gender
Female
Country
China
marms have you already shared your target/role/totem?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
@desin24 isn't playing, even tho he is back.

Mafia is among:
Erinyes, Marm, DD, Desin, Shad

If we assume no mafia sneaked in D1, panda could have for example, if he sees a slip up, he won't be forgiving, especially not on a mafia bomb, same for GB.

If both remanning mafia (and traitor) are in this group of people, then we just need some good luck.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



How does that work? Wojak said he targeted Erinyes, unless bartender is back :O
Yeah this on the basis of me not believing wojack like at all
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Going to go with my gut on this one votekill wojack

It's the culmination of both days and albeit the targeting works in his behaviour today I remain unconvinced of the previous day
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
who to vote for?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Last game you were doctor you protected Gry N1, so why not evil?
because I thought Gry was det that game.
Who are you suspicious of @wojak
at this point, none actually....
I consider Kat trustworthy for now.
w xad dying, evil was basically confirmed, so why'd you go for erichi over him?
the bomb died...basically making the bomb diffuser a vanilla. so went for Erin.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I can vote for erin and advance the lynch train...but so far what is sus about her?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top