Agreed, we're basically just taking potshots unless the actives reveal more or one of the vanillas is lying and gets pressured into fumbling.I'm feeling tired but still want to try.
I'm ok with a DD lynch today, adding to yesterday reasons, that he picked Erinyes.
That was his (and mine), chance to gain some town's creed, if he was mafia it would explain why we misslynched.
I still don't want to consider panda or gb to be possible mafia today, one could be a very well positioned mafia, but 2 is very unlikely and it game over.
So even if one of them is, there is still one outside we can look for.
Panda said he would rather lynch DD yesterday, this last minute statement are sometimes used by mafia to position themselves the next day, but even if that is true, DD is still mafia in that case, since panda would be saying the truth.
Desin, hopefully nothing bad happened IRL, but he didn't give me town afk vibes, but I want to see how Van will play it, if he has time to catch up with all of this, hard call to make.
Marm, we need more info, kind go either way, for now could be the 2nd of even 3rd mafia.
Unless some new info appears.
N1 actions from what was revealed Day 2 in terms of role activity:
>Marm used her active role, didn't reveal targets
>GB targeted Kat
>Copan targeted Kat with his main role; used his Temp Psychiatrist from Day 1's Path on Erin
>Kat didn't talk about her N1 role use from what I read, only her paths from what I found when backreading. May have missed it but not sure.
Vanilla claimers:
>Shad
>Me
>DD
>Desin (now Vand)
Factoring in that Marm and GB currently have UVD (can't lock votes but no limit to changing votes), and Kat is unlynchable today and that is what the current situation is for town.
I also have some new paths to choose from today, no chance to add to my totem amongst this bunch but some interesting benefits I've got to weigh up.I got healthy townie, still more path.

Just remember to submit your change from it in time if you decide on another route 

Poor Gry
ended up with Unlimited Voter Disease (not NVD)