He's like Miyamoto Musashi: Unrivaled under heaven.Togashi is unmatched.

Yup, I thought it would be exactly like this.I read that Black Clover will be moved to Jump Giga. Do you think it's what is supposed to happen to HxH in the future?
Is BC really that close to the ending? How many chapters of Gintama got published there?From what I can tell, a series like HxH that isn't close to ending wouldn't release chapters in GIGA.
From what I've read, BC could end in 5-10 chapters. It's why Gintama went there too.
The most likely options are still WSJ and Jump+ (with the monthly and quarterly magazines also possible).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It depends. Togashi has his health issues so this schedule could be better for him compared to weekly releases.what does such a transition mean? isnt that a downgrade
I don't read the series, but it seems to be the consensus.Is BC really that close to the ending? How many chapters of Gintama got published there?
Yes it's got 6 chapters at bestIs BC really that close to the ending? How many chapters of Gintama got published there?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It depends. Togashi has his health issues so this schedule could be better for him compared to weekly releases.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So do Ii miss him

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The return of the tweets...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Start Over... A reference to the idol song?![]()
