Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I've been talking about the ones I have issues with since day 1 o.o
And nah don't see the point in talking more about my role right now
Okay
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also @GrySun
Anything regarding your night action with your active role? You did claim active, I think
Nothing either worth sharing nor want to share.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Bed for me. Yknow I expected some carrying from you guys while I mostly play relaxed. Won‘t have the time for overdoing it so try to all be reasonable and think things through.

For now !votekill DD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
yet it didn‘t make anyone hesitate. Not even Farfalla who I remember on multiple occasions to not want to risk D1 Doc claims when they‘re being lynched.
That's false tho cause I did voice it multiple times yday that maybe we shouldnt risk it and talked to him about alternatives. I did chose to let it be tho.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Not even Farfalla who I remember on multiple occasions to not want to risk D1 Doc claims when they‘re being lynched.
She did tho, no one moved
She been talking to james to who he go for, he literally acted last sec tho



I forgot Asako‘s reason for voting.
Mainly for his bs reasoning about voting me, i was waiting for him to arrive at the end to discuss things with him about the voting but he didn't appear
Got sleepy so went ahead and voted and then went to sleep
And then he appeared james after i was gone
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That's false tho cause I did voice it multiple times yday that maybe we shouldnt risk it and talked to him about alternatives. I did chose to let it be tho.
Its not false, just voicing is worth nothing when votes are available. Like what little acting Faust was doing. You did this also as town once so I know this isn‘t mafia modus operandi for you only, but all I know is nobody tried saving the Doc claim not even the usual people I‘d expect would try to.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mainly for his bs reasoning about voting me, i was waiting for him to arrive at the end to discuss things with him about the voting but he didn't
Got sleepy so went ahead and voted and then went to sleep
And then he appeared james after i was gone
Well he was town so clearly too much guns were jumped. You didn‘t care for his Doc claim at all? Why?

I‘m off for now.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well he was town so clearly too much guns were jumped. You didn‘t care for his Doc claim at all? Why?

I‘m off for now.
Wasn't there when he claimed, he claimed after i went to sleep
As i said he appeared after i was gone
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Its not false, just voicing is worth nothing when votes are available. Like what little acting Faust was doing. You did this also as town once so I know this isn‘t mafia modus operandi for you only, but all I know is nobody tried saving the Doc claim not even the usual people I‘d expect would try to.
It is false when you say "didnt hesitate". Maybe you see it as potato potato but it's fundamentally false. I just said I decided to let it be, and it's fine if that annoys you cause I imagine your town self would take a leap, but I wasnt comfortable about where else to go, had my share of scum James mockery due to surviving and simply didnt feel like taking all gambles alone when everybody else is passive. If I'm one of the people you expected to carry as you said I also don't plan of spending my small free time scrutinizing the game and getting obsessed and anxious as usual, and it's gonna get worse on monday - as I've also said before hand. Presence and some investment? Yes. Playing alone? No. Was never my thing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You're also using hindsight now.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Where were you when James was kill?
I was on asako....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Could the claim be pirate? Something that should be used with more info about the players? Like you don’t wanna misuse it on night 1?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

^ the post is about DDs claim
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Anyway, kinda sus DD
Yeah im pirate might as well say it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GrySun did you even hint a role?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Still not a fan of Holt's minimal activity even though he was around some hours before the end and wojak overall.
When Erin cowboyed, 3 people vocally stayed around to follow the outcome (asako, baka, bran) and 2 followed it quietly (holt and wojak).
If we ever get dirt on Sam that could have been some anxiety response.
This shouldn’t be held against me though. Nothing was happening at the time I was around, besides the Asako vs James thing. I said I didn’t have any strong opinions about either. For Erin, I wasn’t even following quietly. I was already active before she took the shot. I even left and came back later. Not sure why that should be anything noteworthy tbh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What are your thoughts about today, Holtie?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Might just vote DD as well and save myself from some guilt trip. Bright side is that I doubt a clown would claim Pirate in D2
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Baka Taichou died prosti / Erinyes diedcowgirling /James died doc

SirSam is active
Faust is active
DD active
Farf passive
Tatsumaki passive

Asako then wojak then Hermit claimed vanilla

Gry ??
Holt ??
Brandish ??

For now there are/were 6 actives vs 5 passives known (vanillas included). So depending on what the other 3 are game might be 50-50 balanced between active passive (if no one is lying of course)

Does the active want to share something ?
Could the clown hide in the vanillas ? Clown is a passive role after all.
Of the 3 vanillas I only like Asako. Dont like the posts of the other two.
I find Gry very quiet and secretive, very unlike him. My first time seeing him like this.
I agree with him on DD tho, I find him weird.
Holt and Bran are acting like usual tho. And I can't read them well.

Hope my post is readable it's hard to type on a phone. Sorry for any typo.
i replied you yesterday to say I’m active though
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
What are your thoughts about today, Holtie?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Might just vote DD as well and save myself from some guilt trip. Bright side is that I doubt a clown would claim Pirate in D2
Might as well vote me right now, townies arent interested in killing mafia in the game
--- Double Post Merged, ---

i replied you yesterday to say I’m active though
Whats the role
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I mean I can confirm myself and a townie, plus would rule out a clown. Crazy how gry murdered me today. rip
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
What are your thoughts about today, Holtie?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Might just vote DD as well and save myself from some guilt trip. Bright side is that I doubt a clown would claim Pirate in D2
Was catching up. First on yesterday, it’s likely there’s some hindsight bias but I don’t feel good about you, Faust, Hermit, and Brandish were at least active around or after James revealed. You participated the most in potentially moving the lynch as well voicing your reluctance to not go for a doc claim but ended up doing nothing ultimately. You did repeatedly say you can’t do it alone but since you were already taking a lead of things why didn’t you see it through? I do get you not doubting Asako enough but you didn’t move for Brandish either who you suggested. It was late but there was indeed enough time to switch things. I’ve seen your response to Gry on this as well and I while I get your pov, just feels like if you ultimately didn’t feel confident enough then all that time spent theorizing a lynch switch seems pointless.

Have a bigger degree of suspicion towards Hermit and Faust as well who did some imo fake sadnes with the doc reveal when they were around for the claim. Faust to a bigger degree since he clearly mentioned losing a doc would be bad potentially but ultimately did nothing. Hermit I believe didn’t really comment on it but well he was there. Also he claimed vanilla as well? And requested a det check for some reason. I fail to see how that is beneficial in anyway. Those 2 are my biggest suspects for now.

brandish was being brandish so I don’t know. Also he was mentioned as a potential lynch to spare James so I’m not exactly surprised about his lack of action late day.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
vote kill asako only cause I suspect hermit is clown.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Was catching up. First on yesterday, it’s likely there’s some hindsight bias but I don’t feel good about you, Faust, Hermit, and Brandish were at least active around or after James revealed. You participated the most in potentially moving the lynch as well voicing your reluctance to not go for a doc claim but ended up doing nothing ultimately. You did repeatedly say you can’t do it alone but since you were already taking a lead of things why didn’t you see it through? I do get you not doubting Asako enough but you didn’t move for Brandish either who you suggested. It was late but there was indeed enough time to switch things. I’ve seen your response to Gry on this as well and I while I get your pov, just feels like if you ultimately didn’t feel confident enough then all that time spent theorizing a lynch switch seems pointless.

Have a bigger degree of suspicion towards Hermit and Faust as well who did some imo fake sadnes with the doc reveal when they were around for the claim. Faust to a bigger degree since he clearly mentioned losing a doc would be bad potentially but ultimately did nothing. Hermit I believe didn’t really comment on it but well he was there. Also he claimed vanilla as well? And requested a det check for some reason. I fail to see how that is beneficial in anyway. Those 2 are my biggest suspects for now.

brandish was being brandish so I don’t know. Also he was mentioned as a potential lynch to spare James so I’m not exactly surprised about his lack of action late day.
Thats the thing about hermit why would a vanilla townie want to get confirmed before anyone else, plus vanilla townies can be millers. hmmm
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Might as well vote me right now, townies arent interested in killing mafia in the game
Uh why isn't this DD scream at the face of death
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean I can confirm myself and a townie
How? At best you'd tell us a role we don't know about and that still wouldn't prove you're a pirate or town no?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You did repeatedly say you can’t do it alone but since you were already taking a lead of things why didn’t you see it through?
I've answered to that already. Once more, won't chase around my tail.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Uh why isn't this DD scream at the face of death
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



How? At best you'd tell us a role we don't know about and that still wouldn't prove you're a pirate or town no?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



I've answered to that already. Once more, won't chase around my tail.
Literally hasnt read the posts, its over FUG YOU FARFALLLA THE MAFIA MAN YOU ARE THE MAFIA MAN PASSIVE MY ASS
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Uh why isn't this DD scream at the face of death
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



How? At best you'd tell us a role we don't know about and that still wouldn't prove you're a pirate or town no?

--- Double Post Merged, ---



I've answered to that already. Once more, won't chase around my tail.
How wouldnt it prove anything? no one has even claimed anything, I will steal tonight and then claim the role the townie had, the townie will then confirm. If I get clown or mafia I will just die and we might have two kills at night.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I get your pov, just feels like if you ultimately didn’t feel confident enough then all that time spent theorizing a lynch switch seems pointless.
Pointless in hindsight. We spent 3h discussing that - basically me and James and Bran saying he didn't care. I did make my final call consciously, but if I'll take the blame for 3h of all players absence, so be it. Can't do much if you dislike it just as much as I dislike people giving the minimal damn.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hey Holt you're a blue: when were Faust and Hermit last around?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I am stealing farfalla role if I die tonight know that my murderer was farfalla, damn you farfalla!!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
vote kill asako
If you're townie, what's the point of mafia asako claiming straight up to say she's vanilla in a game she had no idea she'd be claiming it alone?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Literally hasnt read the posts, its over FUG YOU FARFALLLA THE MAFIA MAN YOU ARE THE MAFIA MAN PASSIVE MY ASS
Breaking news for you, I'm not even a man
--- Double Post Merged, ---

How wouldnt it prove anything?
Cause mafia Pirates and mafia Dets exist?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If you're townie, what's the point of mafia asako claiming straight up to say she's vanilla in a game she had no idea she'd be claiming it alone?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Breaking news for you, I'm not even a man
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Cause mafia Pirates and mafia Dets exist?
Still eases the threat from clown no matter what and confirms a townie. dont tell me......you are the clown arent you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top