Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Mind i ask what i did soo suspicious yesterday to be so deserving of this while thinking wojak is better
Literally the only reason everything started was because i claimed vanilla and now that other did claim it I'm still no better ?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Pointless in hindsight. We spent 3h discussing that - basically me and James and Bran saying he didn't care. I did make my final call consciously, but if I'll take the blame for 3h of all players absence, so be it. Can't do much if you dislike it just as much as I dislike people giving the minimal damn.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hey Holt you're a blue: when were Faust and Hermit last around?
Seems they got back already. As for the James topic, it wasn’t for a back and forth but to voice my thoughts on the situation.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I said least suspicious, not that wojak is a townie. You are twisting every word I say, so it's pointless. I am waiting for other players.
So, I'm actively twisting them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I give up on trying to understand how you feel about him, won't have a semantics battle.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I'm honestly not sure what you want me to say at this point. I feel like I've posted the same thing thrice today already yet you keep on looking for something that isnt there :s
I suspected Asako because it did not make sense for there to be more than one vanilla in this game (Due to its size). Wojak also came out later as vanilla which is why my ideal lynch target for today is one of them. It's literally just that. Asako came out first and at the time I was thinking 'Huh, that doesn't make sense'.
What exactly am I not explaining properly?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually yeah, I will vote for one of those two. No point straying off course.

Farfalla why do you keep on deflecting from the vanilla thing anyway. Your teammate is among the two?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
seems like no assassin today? of the patched roles that one would make sense for this game mech imo
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I suspected Asako because it did not make sense for there to be more than one vanilla in this game (Due to its size)
There was just a game of 13 people with 3+ vanillas. So yes you didn't answer yet about why you feel you gotta be exclusive and considering it's not the first time that's said in game, you're being avoidant.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why do you even think the setup only makes sense with a single vanilla - you - to begin with
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm honestly not sure what you want me to say at this point. I feel like I've posted the same thing thrice today already yet you keep on looking for something that isnt there :s
I suspected Asako because it did not make sense for there to be more than one vanilla in this game (Due to its size). Wojak also came out later as vanilla which is why my ideal lynch target for today is one of them. It's literally just that. Asako came out first and at the time I was thinking 'Huh, that doesn't make sense'.
What exactly am I not explaining properly?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually yeah, I will vote for one of those two. No point straying off course.

Farfalla why do you keep on deflecting from the vanilla thing anyway. Your teammate is among the two?
Deflecting? I've been saying this stance you and wojak took doesnt make sense to me and have been inquiring about it. Deflecting... @_@
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
i didnt expect many vanillas either but also did not expect james doc so yea...
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell


This format makes it look like Gray on Black Highlight in Coffee.

It's hard to read the names.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Why do you even think the setup only makes sense with a single vanilla - you - to begin with
No, you are not getting me. My reasoning this whole time has been one of Wojak/Asako is lying. Tbh Wojak has done nothing all day but state obvious nonsense like 'OH NO THE DOC IS DEAD' 'OH NO WE R FUCKED' which has been very annoying to read. I only played one game with him before but he felt more participative then as townie.
I know my role, I am vanilla. Am I miller? I dunno, I just asked a det to check me out since I figured it would help with sanities. If I was checked out and flipped guilty, feel free to lynch me later (Or today depending on how the game goes)
And no DD I am not the clown lmao.

Deflecting... @_@
Deflecting :hmph

 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Too many vanilla claims.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Does anyone have an update on the role claims?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,680
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Coming from you who actually voted to lynch him.
This is a bad retort, I voted him long before more pages of posts came in and he claimed.

Answer the question instead please, could help change how I see you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do I try harder or do I enjoy my Sunday? 🤔
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top