Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah you meant for the rest of the voting.
You don't have to believe per se but imo for a pirate it's very worth it to work with that idea.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Maybe speak clearly if you want to be understood.
How come a "Best Overall Player" can't figure out my role when I already provided enough hints?

I'm very disappointed Gry...
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
Why not, did you distrust him? You seemed kinda far too detached and disinterested in the lynch for some reason.

Sakura made more hints than anyone else, could be some old timer who figured out her hints. DD/Faust.
I wasn't here when the claiming happened, so I couldn't really be detached or disinterested.
I didn't distrust him per se but I know I don't read him well so unless I have surefire proof I don't think I would save him.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
L o o k a t t h e l i st o f r o l e s
Well, if you wanna take the toxic route...
A lot of people in here are simply tired and the game overall is already a mental load and putting things together - correctly - is not always fast. But sorry for asking you to go an extra mile further on something you revealed on your own, lol, as if mafia wouldn't scrutinize it later, it just matters for the ongoing discussion right now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill DD for now
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I am stealing faust role if I make it out alive.
Please do if you're not scum.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am stealing faust role if I make it out alive.
Probably better than your initial plan of stealing Farfalla's not cozy passive ability.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why can‘t people be cooperative in a team game I‘ll never understand.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Now I remember why I don't sign up for this game often.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.

My fuckin mental well-being :notlikethis
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
How come a "Best Overall Player" can't figure out my role when I already provided enough hints?

I'm very disappointed Gry...
Surely you're taking the piss with these high expectations? It's better to be forthcoming and actually contribute to helping town clear things up rather than be "eughh why can't you figure out what I think is obvious!"... lift ya game Faust, you're just standing there saying shit and not actually moving the game forward
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
tatsu raised my eyebrows for the recap posts which is something new to me.
your eyebrows seem to dance a lot but I don't understand what is the problem here ? That I made a recap post ?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
@Faust who else did you protect in D1?
I picked the same people for both Day 1 and Day 2

GrySun - The "best overall player" 🏆
Farfalla - The "best townie player" 🏆
DigitalDude - veteran mafia game player

Picked you three hoping y'all three are townie and can use your merit/experience to win it for the town.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
I would put Sam, Farf, Asako and now Gry again in my town reads.
Everyone else is at least orange to me but I already explained why I think.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Bit insensitive to question my health when it's genuine and those prior health incidents you refer to were also both genuine and serious. I could pull up the medical documentation, but I feel more obliged to tell you to be a good cunt and not a mean cunt instead. If you have your doubts you can go digging for my mentions of it over the last two weeks.



Waiting for Mafia Det to find a role he can fake-claim would be a sound play and one I think DD is currently going with.
not doubting your health issue to be clear, but health reasons comes across as an excuse particularly when i recall a pattern. so insensitive while it may be (not to mention incorrect) i cannot ignore it for the sake of playing the game.

i feel similar on dd
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top